Profile for jonathan szuch > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jonathan szuch RSS Feed (Scottsdale Arizona)

LG Electronics AG-F310DP Cinema 3D Dual Play Gaming Glasses (2 Pair) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
2 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but worth the buy, November 6, 2012
If you spent all that money on the TV and you do any sort of gaming that does split screen, whats another $30. I used these for my xbox 360 and went through a ton of info online first to figure out how to split the tv properly. It might depend on the game but I was able to get them to work on Resident Evil 6 by just pushing the 3D button on the TV remote. I saw some tutorials showing I should go through the Xbox main home settings but when I tried they werent there.

The experiance is not perfect but it is totaly worth the buy. If not for the only reason that your friends come over and you can show them how sweet your home set up is. It might depend on the game, but my trial of this my split screen took up most the TV but not all of it. Of coarse the grafics are not as good as one player but that is no way the TV is at fault. With next generation gaming right around the courner who knows what they platforms could do to really exspand uppon this feature. If your questioning at all, just buy them.