Profile for Lisabeth S. Slavkovsky > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lisabeth S. Slavkovsky "hairific extraordinaire" RSS Feed (Lyndhurst, OH USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Applied Nutrition Prostate Defense, 50-Count
Applied Nutrition Prostate Defense, 50-Count
Price: $11.79
4 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband's lifeline-and mine...Love this product, June 10, 2014
I already reviewed this monthly automated item. My husband was diagnosed with BPH. Enlarged prostate over 7 years ago. You who are afflicted know the ramifications of this ailment. He took a prescribed medication for 6 years and nothing changed, except his attitude. He exhibited all the side effects: depression, weight gain, difficulty preforming in the bedroom, etc...I researched and discovered these side effects were attributed to the doctor prescribed drugs! I found this alternate and had my husband stop his other meds to try this one for a few months. It worked! After a period of a few months, his other side effects disappeared! He uses only this now.

He now receives this monthly and we save by having an automated mailing. Very pleased with this product. To the company: Could you please make a proper size to last a complete month? You take 2 per day and 25 capsules don't last for a months worth.

Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB Portable External Hard Drive with Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0  (Black) STDR1000100
Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB Portable External Hard Drive with Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0 (Black) STDR1000100
Price: Click here to see our price
81 used & new from $52.25

5.0 out of 5 stars so small and mighty!, June 10, 2014
I already have an older model of an external Seagate Hard Drive. The improvements are considerable. I love the easy access of the Dashboard and the fact that it acknowledges the other drive. Makes updating a breeze and does exactly what an external drive should do. Protect your stuff!

I use one drive for a backup to save files and PC. The other is strictly used for pictures and videos. Plenty of room on both drives now. I would buy another if I ever have to.

Lychee® colour Solar Christmas String 55ft Solar Fairy String Lights for Outdoor Room Home Garden Christmas Party Decoration Waterproof (Warm White, 17m 100Leds)
Offered by Lycheers
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $8.88

5.0 out of 5 stars given as a gift to my daughter-in-law for Mothers day, June 10, 2014
My son's family have a wrought iron Eiffel Tower, given as a gift from my husband, I myself have multiple solar faerie lights in my perennial flower garden, so I feel like an expert in buying the right kind, this company is the right company to purchase solar lights! The warm glow of the soft white lights completely compliment the structure. I would have posted earlier, however my son just painted and wound the lights this past weekend and sent me a night picture of the results. Beautiful!.

300 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet, Cal-King , Sage Solid
300 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet, Cal-King , Sage Solid
Offered by WORLD MART
Price: $33.99

3.0 out of 5 stars ;price was great, however the quality is poor, June 10, 2014
What can you expect for a discounted fitted Cal. Sheet? After two launderings the entire section slept on; my husband and myself, began to pill. Not very comfortable to sleep on. It does have very large side pockets, so it does stay in place without "popping" off. All in all I would not re purchase one of these sheets. To the buyer beware.

Candy Cane Stocking Holder - 4 Pack - NEW: Dark Red & White
Candy Cane Stocking Holder - 4 Pack - NEW: Dark Red & White
Offered by OIC Products
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and inexpensive too!, December 13, 2013
I don't think anyone could improve on this fantastic item. I ordered 8 of these, one for each family member (extended). My husband took one look at them and pronounced "They will never work>" He was wrong they work beautifully. Thanks for an awesome stocking holder...Safe & secure for Santa's visit. Merry Christmas all!

LEDwholesalers Mult Color Changing RBG 100 LED Christmas Light string 2021
LEDwholesalers Mult Color Changing RBG 100 LED Christmas Light string 2021
Offered by AMJUN
Price: $6.24
3 used & new from $6.24

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fantastic lights, September 25, 2013
Even though these would be classified as "Fairy lights" don't let their size fool you! My only wish is they last a loooong time. They do exactly as described. The glow of these lights outshine my other larger LEDs. I place them on my evergreen tree outside my front door; an instant Christmas tree for all to see. The functionality of these is superb! I wound them amongst my plain lights and the intermittent twinkle is awesome! I am thinking of getting more for my indoor Christmas tree and then re-purposing on my back porch. Only regret is they are not solar like my garden lights. Love these, thanks for a great product and sweet price. Especially when you use Amazon points ") and free shipping with a Prime account...

Primeval Season 3
Primeval Season 3
DVD
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a Kick Ass series, July 21, 2013
The original Primeval series (British version) so far surpasses the current redo on the SYFY channel. Even though the new version is more graphic,I am, so far, not invested in the lead characters the way the old ones grabbed me with the ongoing development of each person. Great stories too.

Ames Water Genie 2398200 Hose Reel With 40-Foot Hose (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by RCS Commerce
Price: $50.49
6 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect item for the job, June 25, 2013
This was purchased for my husband's birthday. He is a proponent of watering only the vegetables, not the weeds. This was the perfect
choice for his daily chore. He is never happier than working in his Veggie Garden. This also does a beautiful job on my hanging baskets on my back porch. The only difficulty I find is the original hose outweighs this one and causes a twisting on the slighter hose. I wish this hose was longer, so I could connect it directly to the faucet and do away with the larger hose. Love this!

Wii Remote Controll with Built-in Motion Plus Nunchuk Silicon Case+wrist Strap Pack, Black
Offered by BELPAIR
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a few months, June 5, 2013
Buy Nintendo, not knockoffs...Stick with what works- Nintendo! Yeah I know it costs more, but well worth it. It doesn't die in a few months and seems to hold a better charge with rechargeable batteries used.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, June 5, 2013
Just as the previous reviewers stated: Only works on large weeds. Don't even try it on small ones, waste of time. On large dandelions-awesome!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3