Profile for Matthew G. Ballard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matthew G. Ballard RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Downton Abbey Season 1
Downton Abbey Season 1
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, February 20, 2015
Just delightful. Very late to the game. Didn't think I was going to like it, dead wrong.

Endgame: The Calling
Endgame: The Calling
by James Frey
Price: $15.92
133 used & new from $2.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Exciting, October 8, 2014
This review is from: Endgame: The Calling (Hardcover)
Got it last night and finished it. Really exciting and gripping. After I finished a chapter I kept wanting to jump ahead and follow the characters story line, until I read the first few sentences of the next chapter then I'd be hooked with the new story line. I have no idea how to solve the puzzles so the $500,000.00 prize is still up for grabs.

The Zombie Chasers #3: Sludgment Day
The Zombie Chasers #3: Sludgment Day
by John Kloepfer
Price: $5.99
64 used & new from $1.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Great., April 11, 2014
My nine year old son LOVES these books, he now has all of them. If you are looking to get your son reading and don't mind discussions about zombies go ahead and get this book.

Magformers Magnetic Building Construction Set - 62 Piece Designer Set
Magformers Magnetic Building Construction Set - 62 Piece Designer Set
Price: $80.75
59 used & new from $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, July 9, 2013
My son loved his magnaformers and so did I. They stick together far better then Magna tiles. I was ready to by another set for him for his birthday and that is was when disaster struck. He got a set of Magna tiles for his birthday and now he only plays with them. :( These are great but they don't work with Magna tiles.

Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Day Pack (Red, 20-Liter)
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Day Pack (Red, 20-Liter)
Offered by MadAthlete
Price: $32.95
2 used & new from $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 8, 2013
Got this for my mom for Mother's Day. She LOVES it. Light weight and simple which was exactly what she was looking for.

Spumco Jimmy of the Future the Talking Space Idiot from Creator of Ren and Stimpy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, January 4, 2013
AWESOME!! Its Jimmy of the future how can you not love this doll. The construction is truly excellent and as a collector its a must have.

Otherworld Chronicles #2: The Seven Swords
Otherworld Chronicles #2: The Seven Swords
by Nils Johnson-Shelton
Price: $15.74
65 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all ages!, January 4, 2013
What a fantastic follow up to The Invisible Tower. Lots more action. My 8 year old is loving it (we are reading it together). We read the first two Harry Potter books and I think because he is only 8 that The Prisoner of Azkaban will be a bit to much. These books have great action and the story is excellent but they aren't too scary with a lot of talk of death/killing like the Potter books, which can be a lot for an 8 year old to process. All and all I highly recommend both Other World books

America, You Sexy Bitch: A Love Letter to Freedom
America, You Sexy Bitch: A Love Letter to Freedom
by Meghan McCain
Price: $26.00
157 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, June 17, 2012
I really enjoyed this book. Made me love America again. We do live in a great country. I also LOVED the negative reviews, wow.

You're Not Doing It Right: Tales of Marriage, Sex, Death, and Other Humiliations
by Michael Ian Black
82 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, April 1, 2012
Having read My Custom Van I was ready for more silliness, instead I got deep thinkin humor. Really great!! Thank MIB

Otherworld Chronicles: The Invisible Tower
Otherworld Chronicles: The Invisible Tower
by Nils Johnson-Shelton
Price: $16.04
97 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Me and my son, January 10, 2012
Im always looking for books to read my son that i will enjoy as well (he is 6). I enjoy the Harry Potter Books but they are to dark for his age (parents die in the beginning of the book less reading and more explaining the meaning of life). I love the King Arthur stories so this was perfect. Its a really fun and a cleaver take on the familiar story. My son asks "One more Chapter ppppllease." a sign of a good book as far as I'm concerned.

Page: 1 | 2