Profile for Marcia Huse > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marcia Huse "Christy Lover" RSS Feed (Silver City, NM USA)

Second-Degree Black Belt Kakuro (Martial Arts Puzzles Series)
Second-Degree Black Belt Kakuro (Martial Arts Puzzles Series)
by Conceptis Puzzles
Price: $7.95
63 used & new from $3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Second Degree Kakuro, September 10, 2012
The second degree black belt is MUCH harder than the first degree one. Quite a challenge but very rewarding when you are able to solve it. I look back at the Green Belt version I started with and am amazed at how easy they were. It sure didn't feel that way when I was doing them. Will these seem easy someday too?

Comeback 2.0: Up Close and Personal
Comeback 2.0: Up Close and Personal
by Lance Armstrong
259 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Lance at his best!, April 15, 2010
Really enjoyed the pics in this book and all the commentary from Lance. It is a keeper!

Mikasa French Countryside Set of 4 Fruit Bowls
Mikasa French Countryside Set of 4 Fruit Bowls

5.0 out of 5 stars Mikasa bowl set, April 15, 2010
Great set of small Mikasa bowls to round out my collection of Frensch Countryside dishes.

Toilevator Toilet Base Riser
Toilevator Toilet Base Riser
Offered by AliMed, inc
Price: $106.00
4 used & new from $96.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It changed my life!, August 27, 2007
The Toilevator did raise my toilet 3.5 inches, which was just what I needed. I am in a wheelchair 24/7 so getting on and off the toilet is necessary several times a day (and night). I have long legs, so my chair is quite high off the ground which made it nearly impossible to transfer up to it each time. The Toilevator raised the seat up and now my problems are over. The only drawback is my legs barely touch the ground when sitting, so shorter people may have a problem. I didn't want an ugly thick toilet seat, so this solved the problem. My husband installed it and he says it takes some know-how and the toilet needs to be lifted two or three times. If you are not handy, you may need a plumber. However, it is a great product and doesn't look too bad either.