Profile for Carolyn E. Golding > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carolyn E. Golding "Labtails" RSS Feed (Ithaca, NY.)

Rhino Rope Football Dog Chew Toy
Rhino Rope Football Dog Chew Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Longlasting Fun, March 29, 2013
The Rhino Football Dog Chew Toy has lasted for years with my two Labradors. The rope is tough as is the rubber football attached. They love to tug-of-war and for me to throw it for retrieving. It's been one of our favorite toys. Highly recommend for active dogs.

Unsaid: A Novel
Unsaid: A Novel
by Neil Abramson
195 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Ending to an Emotional Journey, June 10, 2012
This review is from: Unsaid: A Novel (Hardcover)
Unsaid is an extremely well written story that strikes to the heart of all animals lovers. Who will take care of the animals that depend on us humans to do the right things? A very moving tale from start to finish. Have your KLeenex handy and enjoy a good book.

Photojournalism: The Professionals' Approach
Photojournalism: The Professionals' Approach
by Kenneth Kobre
Price: $45.56
91 used & new from $29.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Best source for serious photojournalist/photographers, October 11, 2008
I consider this book the best source for information I have found on the topic of photojournalism & photography. Most important it covers the subjects of editing & ehtics & good judgement. If more photographers read & learned from this source maybe the world would be a better place. No joke intended. I plan to keep buying the newest addition as it is updated.

Old Dogs: Are the Best Dogs
Old Dogs: Are the Best Dogs
by Gene Weingarten
Price: $15.78
108 used & new from $0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Dogs are unforgettable, October 11, 2008
Have just bought this book because Harry reminds me of my previous Lab "Jay" who was put down at 13 1/2. It was the most wrenching decision I have made, but the most right decision. If you own a dog, have loved a dog or have a friend who IS a dog, then this is a must have book for you.
Harry's story made me cry too. Have the Kleenex handy.

Jolly Pets 6-Inch Tug-n-Toss, Red
Jolly Pets 6-Inch Tug-n-Toss, Red
Price: $7.48
20 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Labrador's Favorite Toy, August 6, 2008
I own two Labrador Retrievers , both of whom will tell you the Jolly Ball is their best dog toy ever created. We kick it, roll it, throw it, play chase, smother it, run& subdue it. It is the best play for giving the Labs exercise I have. The dogs are experts at chasing & subduing a rolling Jolly Ball, grabbing the handle & retrieving it back for another toss. If you put it away after play and do not allow your dog to lay & chew on the ball unattended it will last for a very long time. The original balls I bought are 2 years plus and going strong. I have both the 6" and the 10". They love both, but the smaller balls are easier to handle & run with. I highly recommend Jolly Balls to anyone with an active dog, large or small. The balls were a terrific & extremely satisfying find for me & my Labs.