Profile for Sarah Thompson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sarah Thompson "Little Sarah" RSS Feed (RENO, NV)

Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook
Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook
by Terry Hope Romero
Price: $16.94
193 used & new from $7.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 4, 2013
I am not a vegan but I believe in eating vegan at least once or twice a week (that's the environmentalist in me). I am thrilled to add this book to my repertoire of vegetarian/vegan cookbooks. Worth it! The quinoa & garbonzo bean pilaf is freaking delicious. I've made that three times now and I'm planning on making it for our 4th of July BBQ... Yeah it's that good

Ani's Raw Food Kitchen: Easy, Delectable Living Foods Recipes
Ani's Raw Food Kitchen: Easy, Delectable Living Foods Recipes
by Ani Phyo
Price: $16.45
171 used & new from $0.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 4, 2013
Happy to have this book as there are some tasty recipes in there... Not everything is tasty (raw bread wasn't a hit with us at all) but everything else I tried was delicious! Worth purchasing even if you're not a seasoned raw foodie like myself... The tacos though - AMAZING!! Even my husband and his friend were taken aback.

To the Last Drop: A Novel of Water, Oppression, and Rebellion
To the Last Drop: A Novel of Water, Oppression, and Rebellion
by Andrew Wice
Price: $12.87
45 used & new from $3.33

5.0 out of 5 stars So Good You'll Wanna Slap Your Mama..., June 11, 2008
Mr. Wice is an author we can only hope to read more of his work. His wit, humor, and satirical talents are not only untouchable but embodied in his wonderful novel, To The Last Drop... A novel I was unable to put down, stop my intermittent chuckling, and resist the urge to read again. Wice inscribes a well-written story of an entwined water crisis with domineering Texans, rebellious and victorious New Mexicans, uncanny and misfortunate characters, and a plot begging to be unearthed. Down to earth, raw, and vulgar all at once, Wice does an excellent job of articulating the value of water by comparing it to the ever-rising cost of gasoline. This is a book that anyone who has a pulse should read... but don't take my word for it, buy a copy and see for yourself. An intrepid tale awaits you...