Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Learn more
Profile for Gene Jone > Reviews

Browse

Gene Jone's Profile

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gene Jone RSS Feed (Denver, CO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
E-Z UP Weight Bag, Set of 6, Black
E-Z UP Weight Bag, Set of 6, Black
Price: $81.73
6 used & new from $78.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2015
These are solid.

WLF-20B - Replacement Filter for Samsung DA29-00020B, DA29-00020A, HAF-CIN, HAF-CIN-EXP, HAF-CINEXP, HAFCIN, 04609101000, 09101, 46-9101, 469101, 9101, DA-97-08006A, DA-97-08006A-B, DA-97-08006B, DA29-00019A, DA2900019A, DA2900020A, DA2900020B, DA97-08006A-B
Offered by Filter Deity
Price: $18.99
3 used & new from $13.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay Away unless you like water all over your fridge!, June 30, 2015
After a couple weeks it started to leak...so I returned it and bought the OEM version.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Nest Learning Thermostat, 2nd Generation
Nest Learning Thermostat, 2nd Generation
Price: $249.00
56 used & new from $194.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I buy this?, January 3, 2014
First of all, I already own the Venstar color touch screen thermostat that works perfectly fine. But, wait, I upgraded my smoke and CO detectors to the Nest Protect units...so to really make it work in unison, this t-stat would be perfect. So, I coughed up the dough and got this circular ring of temp control to see what it's all about.

Well, to my surprise, it's so simple that it's funny. What's cooler (or hotter, pun intended) is that I can adjust and monitor from an app or a web browser. As I sit her and type this, I remember: oh man, I need to set that thing to away and in one click....bam! all done.

It's only the first day, so we'll see what happens.

Install was a breeze, but for some reason, it took a while for it to recharge it's internal batteries. After a couple of hours I was able to get into the settings and then add to my Nest account.

It's nice and sleek looking. It's in a high traffic area, so I may lock it down to prevent someone from accidentally hitting the knob and changing the settings.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of Mind, January 3, 2014
Why would one get excited about a freakin' smoke and CO detector? Well, if it will notify you remotely if there's a problem or emergency, and maybe that it also doubles as a motion sensing night light. Yeah, these are expensive, but I sleep better at night when I'm at home or away. I picked up six of these and then got the Nest Thermostat too. I'm a happy husband and daddy now as I feel that I've done some good to keep my family safe.

** UPDATE 1/7/2014 **
I was so impressed by these devices that I decided to replace all my smoke/co alarms. The motion sensing path light (aka nightlight) is really, really cool. HOWEVER, one of the 120v wired ones arrived with dead batteries. Thanks to amazon.com's awesome returns, they are sending me a new one to replace it. NOTE that there is nothing wrong with the Nest Protect itself (as far as I know) but getting a new one is almost always a good thing.

Zilla 09634 Night Red Light Halogen Bulb, 50-Watt
Zilla 09634 Night Red Light Halogen Bulb, 50-Watt
Offered by Petco
Price: $26.99
4 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice surprise, January 3, 2014
Ordered it here because they were out at Petco. To my surprise there were two bulbs inside!!! SCORE!

Petco is now way too expensive IMHO

Masterbuilt 23011014 Butterball Indoor Gen III Electric Fryer Cooker Large Capacity
Offered by HOUSEWARES
Price: $135.97
30 used & new from $90.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this, you will NOT be dissapointed., December 10, 2013
Let's see...we dropped a 13 pound turkey in there with two gallons of oil and 56 minutes later (plus 10 minutes of letting it sit) and we were enjoying some of the best fried turkey ever. You will not be disappointed.

Please note that I ended up using this outside as it took up so much space on our small counter top, but the results were the same even as the weather dropped to 25 degrees.

Masterbuilt Butterball Buttery Creole Seasoning Kit (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Price: $4.22
14 used & new from $3.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Great product, we just didn't like the taste., December 10, 2013
The wifey and I saw this on the Steve Harvey show and bought it. Just note that it comes with everything you need: injector, flavor and rub. The only problem is that we didn't care too much for the flavor of the creole.

BenQ MS616ST Short Throw SVGA Home Theater Projector with HDMI
BenQ MS616ST Short Throw SVGA Home Theater Projector with HDMI

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the low price scare you, this projector rocks!!!, December 10, 2013
It's a short throw and such a great price. I now own three of these for my productions and they have not let me down. Projecting to a 9'x12' screen from just a few feet away is simply amazing.

Genuine Toyota Accessories PT908-07130-20 Front and Rear All-Weather Floor Mat (Black), Set of 4
Offered by Fred Beans Parts Store
Price: $78.95
26 used & new from $66.12

4.0 out of 5 stars 2013 Avalon LTD perfect fit, but thin material., December 10, 2013
I have a 2013 Avalon LTD and these mats fit perfectly. I only gave it 4 stars because the rear mats are significantly thinner than the ones I had in my 2007 Avalon LTD. Did they run out of rubber?? Hmmmmmmm.

Well, it beats paying the horrendous price from the dealership.

Decksaver DS-PC-RANE62 DJ Mixer Cover
Decksaver DS-PC-RANE62 DJ Mixer Cover
Price: $74.99
5 used & new from $74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Protection, July 18, 2013
So you spend close to $2,000 for this awesome mixer. Why not spend another $70 bucks or so to protect it?

It's a secure fit and really strong plastic. This is great buy and with Prime two-day shipping it's even better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4