Profile for Sammi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sammi RSS Feed

SKIN79 Oriental Gold BB Cream with Lip & Cheek Tint
SKIN79 Oriental Gold BB Cream with Lip & Cheek Tint

5.0 out of 5 stars It's amazing!, February 10, 2012
I just got this product in the mail today, and I already love it after the first use!
You don't need to use much to apply it to your entire face.
I read previous reviews on this product, and they advised not to press down on the pump too hard.
I haven't experienced it first-hand, so I followed the good advice. Trust me, you don't want this stuff to go to waste!!

As for the BB Cream itself, it is FANTASTIC.
It absorbs quickly, and it feels really light, like I'm not wearing any make-up.
I have acne-prone/oily skin, and I don't feel oily at all! It's almost as though it has oil-controlling agents, although I didn't see that in the product description.

I love the glow it gives my skin, and it lasts all day, unlike other products that give a sheen to your skin, but require re-application to get it again.

All in all, I give this product a 5 out of 5!

SKIN79 All-Day Sun Powder
SKIN79 All-Day Sun Powder
Offered by TOKTOK
Price: $52.00
2 used & new from $52.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, February 4, 2012
This review is from: SKIN79 All-Day Sun Powder (Misc.)
I've seen a lot of reviews claiming that you can't carry this powder in your purse because it doesn't close, but I'd like to inform everyone that if you twist it to the left, it locks.

As for the product, I think it's great! It's very light weight, and it blends nicely. It doesn't look cakey, and I really love the scent.

Although, I wasn't expecting the size of the packaging to be so small, but I'm sure it lasts a while.

I also ordered the Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream to go along with this product, so I can't wait to try them together.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2012 3:38 PM PDT