Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Cruz > Reviews

Browse

Cruz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cruz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Omaker 3-in-1 Universal Car Phone Mount Phone Holder Cell Phone Car Air Vent Holder Dashboard Mount Windshield Mount for iPhone 6 6S SE Plus and More
Offered by Omaker Official
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it - Universal in any car/truck, November 16, 2015
Awesome - Love it I wasn't sure if I wanted to use the vent or the stand up or the window suction - but this gives you all the options depending on what kind of car or where you are going to put it; this gives you multiple choices to try to what fits you best; love it gives you all the options - only had it for a week but it looks pretty sturdy

PLAY X STORE Wireless Bluetooth Sweatproof In-Ear Sports Headphones with Microphone - Green
Offered by FanLove
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Instructions - not clear, November 16, 2015
Horrible Instructions - not clear, I charged headphones as the instructions stated. Headphones would not pair - Instructions states press power button 2 seconds.The universal power sign is no where on the headset; there is a volume button (up and down) and the middle button is of a phone. So I pressed each button 2 seconds each; then I tried 3 seconds for each button then 4 seconds for each button. Still nothing happened. Very upsetting as this was a Birthday present. Looks like reviews are fake as the rest of the one star reviews stated.

Easy-to-Do Holiday Crafts From Everyday Household Items!
Easy-to-Do Holiday Crafts From Everyday Household Items!
by Highlights for Children
Edition: Hardcover-spiral
Price: $24.95
77 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, November 16, 2012
This book as great for ideas for things found around the house to keep my 2 year ofl and 4 year old busy during the holidays. It's very educational for recycling and imagination. Love it

Aurora World 12 inches  Bella inches  Puppy
Aurora World 12 inches Bella inches Puppy

5.0 out of 5 stars Aurora Bella Puppy, November 16, 2012
Adorable puppy; bought for my 4 year old daughter to sleep with at night as her nighttime companion; She loves her and brings her everywhere with her. It looks durable enough to stick in the wash and line dry. I have not had to do that yet luckily since it's white and goes EVERYWHERE we go. Great quality product, soft enought to sleep with and big enought to HUG for a 4 year old girl!

Aurora World 12 inches  Mopsy inches  Puppy
Aurora World 12 inches Mopsy inches Puppy

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Cute Mopsy!, November 16, 2012
I had brought this originally for my son but he did not show any interest in it. My daughter was the complete opposite she now is attached to it along with the white Aurora puppy "Bella" Very cute and quality is great!

Kindle Fire - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 2nd)
Kindle Fire - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 2nd)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kindle Fire, November 16, 2012
Love it and for the Lightning Deal Price it was well worth the price. I love it! It's easy to use and the quality is great.I was debating on this or the ipad mini I ended up getting both; but for the price and the fact that I'm a Amazon prime member I will use this as my Amazon purchases only device and take advantage of the being able to borrow books and stream from their library. Thanks Amazon for offering it at an affordable price.

Hasbro Strawberry Short Cake Smoothie Maker
Hasbro Strawberry Short Cake Smoothie Maker
Offered by Au Ratio
Price: $27.90
7 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Strawberry Shortcake, December 18, 2011
Bought this for my 3 year old but I am also a kid at heart. Love how cute and little everything is. My daughter has been playing with it for hours now. Love it!

Fashionable Sheer Sexy One Shoulder Evening Cocktail Prom Party Dress
Fashionable Sheer Sexy One Shoulder Evening Cocktail Prom Party Dress
Offered by Mall 24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!!! Love it!, December 18, 2011
I love the dress and most of all I love the seller, this was not an amazon prime product but it still came SUPER fast and the packaging and everything is awesome:) Overall the dress is true to size, the rhinestone broach is so pretty and the jade color is very nice. EXTREMELY happy with my purchase!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2012 12:58 PM PST

Storybook Pillow Snow White: The Sweetiest One of All
Storybook Pillow Snow White: The Sweetiest One of All

4.0 out of 5 stars Storybook Snow white pillow, December 14, 2011
Bought this for my 3 year olds birthday and it is very nice I didn't expect it to be so big but love it. This only thing was that the velcro is very strong and when opening and closing it so many times the threading started to come out but it was a quick fix with my sewing machine. Very practical and fun :)

Disney Princess 2-In-1 Ballgown Surprise Cinderella Doll
Disney Princess 2-In-1 Ballgown Surprise Cinderella Doll
Offered by merri_mist
Price: $22.80
19 used & new from $16.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Cinderella ballgown Surprise, December 14, 2011
Bought this as a gift for my niece. It looks durable and she loves her princesses so I know it will be a big hit, but when it was shipped the box was smashed, but all in all the product is very nice.

Page: 1 | 2