Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Missy K > Reviews

Browse

Missy K's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Missy K RSS Feed

Crest Pro-Health HD Daily Two-Step Toothpaste System 4.0oz and 2.3oz Tubes
Crest Pro-Health HD Daily Two-Step Toothpaste System 4.0oz and 2.3oz Tubes
Price: $12.96
25 used & new from $12.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Noticable whitening after first use, July 19, 2015
I was already a fan of Crest whitening products before having the opportunity to sample this product for free from Crest. I have always found Crest products to be superior to other brands. However, I have very sensitive teeth, and teeth whitening usually comes at the expense of comfort. I have not found that to be the case with Crest HD. I have been using it for several weeks now and have not experienced any increased sensitivity or pain. I noticed that my teeth were whiter after the first use. Although I do not love the flavor of the toothpaste, it is comparable to the flavor of other whiteners on the market. I would recommend this product to those looking to quickly whiten their teeth at a very reasonable cost.

Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump, Lavender (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
5 used & new from $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and affordable pump!, June 6, 2011
I'm a first time mom who began using the Lansinoh Affinity Double Breast Pump during a very high stress time. My baby was only a week old and severely jaundiced, needing lots of extra fluids and requiring that I pump several times a day. I found this pump to be extremely user friendly--it was easy to set up and use right from the start. Now that she's 4 months old I've been using the pump consistently and have had great results. I definitely recommend it! Its an added bonus that its affordable, and also lightweight for transporting to and from work.

A Circle of Souls
A Circle of Souls
by Preetham Grandhi
Price: $19.95
14 used & new from $0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Page Turner!, March 3, 2008
This review is from: A Circle of Souls (Paperback)
This page-turner was hard to put down. The author combines psychiatry with psychic phenomenon in a unique and gripping way. Looking forward to the next read!