Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Wolf > Reviews

Browse

Wolf's Profile

Customer Reviews: 378

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wolf "There is no coincidence, only hitsuzen." RSS Feed (Westchester, NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Remember Your Keys
Remember Your Keys
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs work, July 29, 2016
This review is from: Remember Your Keys (App)
Needs customization and to be able to set based on time/location

The One Jewelry S925 Solid Sterling Silver Chain Belcher Bead Necklace(16 Inches, 2.1mm)
Offered by The One Jewelry
Price: $17.88

2.0 out of 5 stars tarnishes quickly for no apparent reason, besides them lying about it being 925 silver., June 28, 2016
looked nice at first, but it tarnished within literally a week of wearing it. No way it's 925 silver. There's no reason it should tarnish that quickly. Gross!

Pure Brazilian Leave-in Conditioner with Keratin 6.78 Oz
Pure Brazilian Leave-in Conditioner with Keratin 6.78 Oz
Offered by Definitely Bea-u-tiful
Price: $20.00
7 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing smell, leaves hair shiny and manageable, and AMAZINGLY soft!, June 19, 2016
wonderful hair treatment. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and manageable, and it smells amazing. It has a spicy woody smell, reminiscent of sandalwood. I got this first in an Ipsy bag, and now I bought the full size. Great product! Safe for color treated hair too. It's amazing, one of the best hair treatments I've tried. Wonderful. Totally worth it, give it a try! Great for dry damaged hair! :D

[MISSHA] All-Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ 70ml
[MISSHA] All-Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ 70ml
Offered by SmileMall
Price: $14.65
27 used & new from $12.83

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this stuff, will buy over and over :D, June 19, 2016
the BEST sunscreen for your face! it absorbs quickly, it has a high spf so it keeps my skin from being damaged from the sun, it even provides a nice canvas for makeup. Great spf, I LOVE Missha sun milk. :D

Band Cover for Fitbit Charge/Fitbit Charge HR Slim Designer Sleeve - Band Cover (Flower-01)
Offered by Lwsengme
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and useful!, June 19, 2016
everyone thinks this is so cute, and I agree. I love it, it's adorable, and it keeps my Fitbit​ from being damaged. good investment :D totally worth it :)

BENTON Snail Bee High Content Essence
BENTON Snail Bee High Content Essence
Offered by Dalcom Beauty
Price: $17.00
20 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful essence. Leave my skin soft and supple, June 19, 2016
I love this stuff. It leave my skin so soft and so supple. It is wonderful. I love it :D

[MOGONG DODOOK] Legendary Empress AHA & BHA Collagen Emulsion 200ml
[MOGONG DODOOK] Legendary Empress AHA & BHA Collagen Emulsion 200ml
Offered by Hellocos
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously amazing. But not humanely sourced. >.< Be warned before you become addicted to the best skincare I've found yet., June 18, 2016
I have myself for loving these products.

They are made with shark cartilage. Which is never humanely sourced. I bought them by accident, I didn't know until I bought it. I looked up the items online on a whim later, and found out what was inside.

omg though... it's sooooo amazing on my skin.

I hate myself for loving them haha. I think, I may have to break my vow and keep buying these products. I mean... I buy everything else humanely sourced, so... it evens out, right? :x

It has AHA and BHA to gently exfoliate the face. It makes your skin SO soft and SO smooth. Use with the toner. Use the toner about 15-30 mins before this, to let it fully absorb, and then use the emulsion with your regular skin routine. These products are amazing, they are so wonderful, they smell like citrus, they have great absorption, they are fantastic. Seriously, fantastic. I use a LOT of Korean skin care products, and these two products, well, actually all the Mogong Dodook products, have been phenomenal on my skin and far out performed everything competing with them. I haven't found a better toner, emulsion, or day or night cream. They are all fantastic. I love them.

It's not humanely sourced. Be warned before you become hopelessly addicted like me. From what I can tell the day/night cream is humanely sourced, it's just the toner and emulsion that has the shark cartilage in it. That seems to be where they got the collagen from, from what I can tell (the site is in Korean)

Check it out for yourself. But this stuff is seriously amazing.

[...]

The Face Shop FACE it Aura CC Cream #1 Bright Beige (SPF30/PA++)
The Face Shop FACE it Aura CC Cream #1 Bright Beige (SPF30/PA++)
Offered by Mega Beauty
Price: $17.48
38 used & new from $15.58

2.0 out of 5 stars Sticky sliding never setting, it's orange, and if you take a picture, you are casper. Sound good? then this CC Cream is for you!, June 11, 2016
Ugh, it's slimy, it's got a yellow cast, it's too dark for me, even at the palest, and it doesn't set! I was buying this as a summer replacement for my favorite BB, Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream (SPF30/PA++) which is a FABULOUS BB cream, I only was looking for a more lightweight BB cushion compact because I got my nose pierced and I wanted something I could more easily maneuver around the piercing so I didn't get makeup in the wound. But that didn't work out well. This never sets. It stays sticky and gross. Every time I touch my face, there is a giant fingerprint, and I have to reapply all my makeup. My face is sticky and gross, and plus it's kind of orange, but it photographs white like a ghost. It's terrible! And it doesn't even have as high an SPF as my old BB does, and the Liole BB didn't photograph white at all. So I don't know why this one is so bad... I was expecting so much better. Sigh. I'm returning this... this is such a disappointment. I'm sorry Face Shop, you let me WAY down.

I've tried a LOT of BB creams, I playfully call myself the "BB Queen" on IG, and this one is one of the worst Korean BB creams I've tried. (the American ones tend to be so bad that I put them in a different catagory) This is a terrible BB. For reference, I'm a very pale white woman, with dark features, and pink and yellow undertones.

And yes, I know this is a CC cream, technically, but it behaves like a BB, so I'm calling it that for this review.

Lime Crime Perlees Lipstick Collection (Asphalt)
Lime Crime Perlees Lipstick Collection (Asphalt)
Offered by LimeCrime
Price: $18.00
2 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lime Crime has won my heart, and Asphalt has made it to the top of my lipstick loves list <3, June 10, 2016
I'm madly in love with this color. (I bought Asphalt)

I was scared at first, I read some reviews saying that the color wasn't as depicted in the picture, but I find that it is pretty close to the actual color. I'm a very fair woman with naturally dark lips if that helps, but I find the color to be full coverage. It is a pearly grey with violet undertones. I have gotten a lot of compliments, people think it's very unique, and I LOVE this color, it's one of my favorites, and I have easily over 50 lipsticks... (I have a problem, haha) I LOVE this color. It's beautiful.

It's moisturizing. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized, they feel nice, and the color is lightweight, I can't really feel it on my lips at all. It is very long wearing. I can apply it, and basically, leave it alone for hours and it's fine. As long as I'm not eating or drinking, I don't need to touch it up. It's great! Even when I do eat and drink, it's not really gone like most lipsticks, but it does need a slight touch up. After I got this lipstick, I immediately bought Asphalt, Rosewell, and Cashmere. haha, I'm in love with Lime Crime now, and it's very hard to impress me! Especially with lipsticks, I'm a harsh critic.

I don't like Nars or Laura Mercier because I find it to bleed and smear, I was a fan of Kat Von D, but only so far, because I find it dries my lips out a bit, Bite was okay, but it never set and was prone to smearing and transferring as well... Hourglass was my new favorite, but they don't have the broad selection of fun colors I would have liked. (can you tell I'm a harsh critic? haha) But now, I've found a company that meets all my needs! Lots of colors, lots of variety, all kinds of finishes, and a very high-quality​ lipstick. <3 I'm in love.

Do yourself a favor and also check out their Velvetines collection. They are fabulous as well. Love Lime Crime! <3

Moresoo 14 inch Straight 100% Remy Human Hair Purple Clip In Hair Extensions for Highlights 1.4"widex5pcs
Offered by Moresoo US
Price: $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun way to get fun colors without destroying your hair. :), June 4, 2016
I get compliments all the time, no one can tell that it's fake hair! Who would have thought? I love it. Great way to have fun colors without destroying my hair. :) fun! I may buy more colors in the future. :D

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20