Profile for Anna Bernyc > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 133

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anna Bernyc "Snow White (Book Angels12)" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Little Mercies
Little Mercies
Price: $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Little Mercies (Kindle Edition)
Jenny was a little girl who found herself on her own after some foreseen events.
Ellen was a mother who made a mistake with her own daughter when Jenny entered her life.

The two lives come together to make a remarkable book. I could not stop reading this book.
You will love it.

5 stars all the way.

The Weight of Silence
The Weight of Silence
by Heather Gudenkauf
Price: $12.26
669 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED, July 3, 2014
This review is from: The Weight of Silence (Paperback)
I got this book as it looked good. I am so glad I did. I couldn't put it down. Callie is a young girl that use to talk until something happened that caused her to not speak for years.
When her brother and her were in danger and she had to either talk and save him and her or say nothing and hope people get to her brother in time she said something that made everyone worry and even more confused then ever. All the while her best friend Petra was missing also. Can Callie and Petra be saved in time before something happens to them?

I thought I knew how it was going to end and I will tell you I was floored. Loved this book got the rest of Heather's books this week as early bday gifts for myself.

Patriot (Brooke Kinley Adventures)
Patriot (Brooke Kinley Adventures)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, June 16, 2014
Read and reviewed by Snow White

WOW! This book is full of suspense. Its a thriller I could not put it down it was a page tuner. If you want a book you can not put down this is the one. I read it in one day. I can not wait to read more by this author. I am not going to tell you much about what I read as I want you to read this AMAZING book. You will not regret it.

The 4th of July is coming up that would be a great time to grab this book and read it!

5 stars all the way a+

Book Angels12 Was given a copy to read and review to take part in a book tour!

Homicide in High Heels: High Heels Mysteries book #8
Homicide in High Heels: High Heels Mysteries book #8
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Book, June 10, 2014
I love the high heel books. Gemma does it again with another great book. I laugh so hard reading her books.
Great mysteries.

When you read this series its like catching up with old friends.
Now Maddie and Jack have twins and Maddie always somehow gets involved.

You will not be able to put this book down.
5 stars all the way.

Malevolence Thy Name Is Karen
Malevolence Thy Name Is Karen

5.0 out of 5 stars Would make an amazing horror film, April 27, 2014
This book was a book that scared the day lights out of me. I think it would make an amazing horror film.

Kept me on the edge of my seat. I will be looking into read more of this authors work she did a great job.

Read and reviewed by Shelly

Bluebonnet Bride A Butterfly Palace Story

By Colleen Coble
Published by Thomas Nelson

Read and Reviewed by Snow White

This is about an arranged mail order bride to a Texan. A Texan who wants someone to take care of his niece. This story has break-ins, attempted murders, and a kidnapping. That is just a few things that happen in this great book. I would recommend it to everyone I know it was a great compelling story.

5 stars A+

BOOKANGELS12 GOT A COPY TO READ AND REVIEW FROM BOOKLOOK.

The Rainbow Egg
The Rainbow Egg
by M.D. Linda K. Hendricks
Price: $11.66
20 used & new from $2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for kids, April 26, 2014
This review is from: The Rainbow Egg (Paperback)
Read and Reviewed by Snow White

This was a great book for children kept my childs attention. She enjoyed it. She had us read it to her over and over. I would tell other parents to check this book out for their children.

My daughter wants us to read it again tonight. She really enjoyed this one. I even enjoyed this one.She is starting to read on her own so she is trying to read this one on her own also.

BOOKANGELS12 GOT A COPY TO READ AND REVIEW FROM BOOKLOOK

Life, will It Take Me under!
Life, will It Take Me under!
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, April 26, 2014
Read and Reviewed by Snow White

This book gives you an inside look to what happens when you get in with the wrong group of friends. Sadly this happens to many people. I really enjoyed this book. I would recommend it to people as it was a great read and makes you think about that life style.

5 stars all the way

A+

BOOKANGELS12 WAS GIVEN A COPY TO READ AND REVIEW IN RETURN FOR AN HONEST REVIEW.

Funny Conversations with God: An Uncalled-For Dialogue
Funny Conversations with God: An Uncalled-For Dialogue
by Dunn Neugebauer
Price: $15.42
26 used & new from $11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, April 26, 2014
Read and reviewed by Evil Witch

This was a great book. I loved it. I laughed so hard at times also made me think. This book gives some great advice while making you think and laugh.

I would tell everyone I know to read this book. I really enjoyed it.

5 Starts

A+

BOOKANGELS12 WAS GIVEN A COPY TO READ AND REVIEW FOR AN HONEST REVIEW.

God's Beloved Daughters: Daily Discovering the Blessings
God's Beloved Daughters: Daily Discovering the Blessings
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 8, 2014
I was provided a copy of this book for review by the publisher and BookLook Bloggers

I think many women will grow more with God with this amazing books. I could not put it down. This was one of the most beautiful devotionals I read. It makes you feel good after reading it. The author Merrilyn shares her testimony with us in her book and its a beautiful and powerful to read. I would recommend this book to all the women I know.
It will make a your walk with God grow.

I give it 5 stars an A+