Profile for AK > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 210

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AK RSS Feed (Kentucky)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat 6-3.52 Oz(100g) Bars, Total Net 1lb 5.12 Oz(600g)
Offered by Royal Base
Price: $17.05
9 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 STARS :), August 19, 2014
My all time favorite chocolate from around the world. I'm sure there are some swiss and german chocolates out there that I haven't tried yet but this one is always 5 stars.

Complete Wireless Design
Complete Wireless Design
by Cotter Sayre
Price: $61.69
37 used & new from $54.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding coverage of the subject, August 19, 2014
Outstanding coverage of the subject. People say it is more for engineers. I'm an engineer and the book addresses the design process wonderfully, I also like the books by Chris Bowick too.

SkyPro XGPS160 GPS Receiver
SkyPro XGPS160 GPS Receiver
Offered by GPS City
Price: $149.00
7 used & new from $145.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a champ, August 19, 2014
Haven't found a jet that it doesn't work in. Outstanding...

Estes 4606 Proto X Nano R/C Quadcopter (Colors Vary, Black or White)
Estes 4606 Proto X Nano R/C Quadcopter (Colors Vary, Black or White)
Price: $29.99
52 used & new from $24.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fun, great gift idea., August 19, 2014
Tiny but a great flyer, very stable. I use it to fly around the house and let the dog chase it. Lots of fun.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fun, August 19, 2014
A very easy to fly quad that does flips too. The Estes ProtoX is smaller and has a slightly better stabilization firmware (IMHO) but the Hubsan is equally fun to fly. The Hubsan controller is better than the Estes but I'll usually pack the ProtoX in my backpack when I go on a trip. Both quads are great and cheap too. Get both.

10 ft. Foundation Crack Repair Kit - Polyurethane Foam
10 ft. Foundation Crack Repair Kit - Polyurethane Foam
Offered by Emecole, Inc.
Price: $132.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It works if you understand the concept, June 23, 2014
This stuff will work if you understand how to prepare the crack, understand that you start at the very bottom of the crack, may have to seal all the way to the ceiling (ground level at least if you are in the basement), and get water into the crack before you inject the sealant (to activate the sealant). This kit was enough for about a 5 ft crack.

Complete Electronics Self-Teaching Guide with Projects
Complete Electronics Self-Teaching Guide with Projects
by Earl Boysen
Price: $23.00
51 used & new from $17.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, June 23, 2014
I love the format of this book. A little theory, a simple circuit to build, pictures of the circuit on a breadboard, questions with answers. My understanding of the subject has gone up greatly. This is my favorite book for the subject along with Practical Electronics by Scherz and Monk. Highly recommended.

Battery Tender 021-0128 Battery Tender Plus 12V Battery Charger
Battery Tender 021-0128 Battery Tender Plus 12V Battery Charger
Price: $48.46
84 used & new from $38.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a champ, June 23, 2014
This device does what it is supposed to do and even compensates in a cold (or hot) garage for temperature. Does an amazingly good job keeping my batteries healthy though the winter. I think the charger paid for itself already by me not having to replace batteries that the bitter winter killed.

Mail Chime - Wireless Mail Alert System
Mail Chime - Wireless Mail Alert System
Offered by Hanna Products Inc
Price: $39.95
10 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, June 23, 2014
I have this alarm setup 100 ft. between mailbox and receiver. The transmitter faces the street inside a brick enclosed mailbox. I get an alarm every time the mailbox door is opened. Can't complain :)

The Predictioneer's Game: Using the Logic of Brazen Self-Interest to See and Shape the Future
by Bruce Bueno de Mesquita
50 used & new from $2.18

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm still trying to comprehend the book but intriguing, June 23, 2014
I find the subject of the book fascinating. It is a very interesting concept that I think has merit. It really takes time to get into and I do enjoy reading a chapter at a time when I can concentrate. If your interested in gaming theory then I would recommend this book, this author is highly respected in the gaming theory community and does a great job presenting the subject.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20