Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Buffy > Reviews

Browse

Buffy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 554
Helpful Votes: 2081

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Buffy RSS Feed (Sunnydale)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Milk & Co. Lindy Klim Natural Lip Moisturizer, Coconut Kiss, 0.44 Fluid Ounce
Milk & Co. Lindy Klim Natural Lip Moisturizer, Coconut Kiss, 0.44 Fluid Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT! A winter must, light and lovely scent, hydrates lips and looks great on my lips!, February 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
In these blustery winter months I've been turning to the Milk and Co. Lindy Klim Lip Moisturizer every day. It's awesome. Usually my lips dry out each year around this time to a very dry cracked state and using the lip moisturizer has helped dramatically. I have tried other balms and lip moisturizers and they haven't seems to help nearly as much. Plus I love the light coconut scent. It's very mild smell and add to the overall soothing feel. Not intrusive in scent the way so many overpowering products can be when they use a fruity scent. And lastly I love the glossy look of the moisturizer, it give my lips a great daytime look, sometimes I use a tint underneath and I'm good to go. I reapply the moisturizer through the day because it does come off but every time I do it's a pleasure. Definitely will be buying again when this tube runs out.

HP5 Cycle Flex Reset Timer, Heavy Duty, CYCL-FLEX Housing, Easy Installation and Service, UL Recognized, CSA Certified and FM Approved part # HP55A6
Price: $336.00
5 used & new from $200.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read dials and progress pointer, January 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Solid, reliable unit. Easy to read dials and progress pointer. Pilot light shows when timer motor is energized. Simple and built to last.

Eagle Signal Multifunction LED Timer with Relay Outputs, compact size, multiple timing functions, easy to program, surface or panel mount, part # B506-5001
Price: $193.00
5 used & new from $174.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Efficient and simple electronic timer. The build is solid and readouts clear. Requires 11-pin socket which is not included.

Marcel Duchamp: Porte-bouteilles
Marcel Duchamp: Porte-bouteilles
by Lars Blunck
Price: $25.00
37 used & new from $13.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but enjoyable book about Duchamp's Bottle Rack., January 10, 2016
This is an enjoyable but very short book devoted to Marcel Duchamp's Bottle Rack readymade artwork. The book is printed in two languages so the english portion is only from pages 70 to 114. The english part duplicates the german part in every way using the same illustrations. The book's size is also very small; smaller than a mass market paperback. There are 14 ilustrations printed in color and black & white. The essay is enjoyable and fairly easy to read despite the numerous commas. The book manages to go in-depth on the bottle rack and give some brief background on Duchamp's career. If you can't get enough Duchamp this is recommended if you can buy it at a bargain price.

Wilson Jones Round Ring View Binder, 2-Inch, Basic, Customizable, Black, 12 Pack (W362-44BPK)

3.0 out of 5 stars A little flimsy but gets the job done., January 8, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Although I like that the folder has the clear front pockets but overall the construction is poor. It feels very flimsy. Fortunately for myself I won't be transporting it around much but if I were using it more I would worry that the thin plastic covering would rip and that the thin shell would bend. I'm used to thicker binder covers but for an inexpensive price, just like any 2" folder it gets the job done.

Annie Chun's Seaweed Crisps, Cinnamon, 1.27 Ounce (Pack of 10)
Annie Chun's Seaweed Crisps, Cinnamon, 1.27 Ounce (Pack of 10)
Offered by Affirmation, LLC
Price: $31.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange combination of flavors, December 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really wanted to like the seaweed crisps, I've been a fan Annie Chun's Korean sweet and spicy sauce plus I love seaweed and I love cinnamon but together it does sounds like a strange combination of flavors. It took just one bite for me to know it would not be an acquired taste for me to reach. It is just a bad mixture of flavors. Pulls my taste buds in opposite directions. I couldn't even finish the entire chip. I offered the snack to my very daring mother who has visited many unusual countries and eaten some very exotic food and unfortunately she had the same reaction.
One other small issue is the top of the packaging. If you did happen to enjoy these flavored seaweed crisps and wanted to eat a few at a time but then save the rest for later the top doesn't have any resealable closure, a very small issue though with only 80 calories perhaps the crisps are meant to be eaten all at once.
For myself think I'll stick to the tried and true flavors that Annie Chun's does so well but will have to sit this one out in the future.

American Soy Candle Apple Orchard All Natural 100% Soy Wax Candle
American Soy Candle Apple Orchard All Natural 100% Soy Wax Candle
Price: $36.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Crisp delicious scent, December 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The apple smell is wonderful, like a crisp wave of orchard air. I love the way it imerces my livingroom with the fragrance of sweet apples yet remains faint enough that it's not overbearing.
I really like the rustic country look of the candle as well. It's simple but has an very current elegance that matches the scent so well.
I think it would make an excellent gift as well as a lovely scent to light before company visits.

Crayola Comic By Me Kit
Crayola Comic By Me Kit
Price: $29.97
20 used & new from $23.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful kit, great gift for artistic kids, December 18, 2015
This review is from: Crayola Comic By Me Kit (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The comic book kit was a total hit. I gave it to my nephew who is 8 and really starting to get into comic books. I knew he was already drawing a bunch and making up his own stories. For him a comic book kit is a perfect match. And this particular kit is especially appealing because it feels so official to hold an actual printed comic. An extra bonus is the biography page on the back, it makes the whole experience feel that much more professional.

The kit comes with a good range of pencil colors and they seem to work well to bring shading to the pictures.

Not every child is going to take to this kit, it comes with a very big task, to create and they have to already have shown a passion for this kind of challenge to finish the piece to send out for publication. Fortunately for my brother his son is taking to it splendidly and they area enjoying working on the project together.
I have to agree with some of the other reviewers that the kit is not going to be a good gift for a child with a low attention span or if the kid is too young. But for those with a true interest in comic books it becomes very rewarding to have their version of a self published comic book.

Cuties Baby Wipes, Tubs, 72 Count (Pack of 12)
Cuties Baby Wipes, Tubs, 72 Count (Pack of 12)
Price: $35.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the bathroom and the car, a very gentle, yet strong wipe, December 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Cuties Baby Wipes are gentle enough for a baby so I figured I would give them a try too, I was not disappointed. They are gentle with just the right amount of moisture and pretty strong too. I've had no problems with ripping. There is no scent which is great, sometimes products say no scent but these really really keep it neutral.
I keep a pack of them in the car for when I've been out and about and want to wash my hands off on the go and also keep a pack discreetly in the bathroom. The flip top seems to keep the moisture in so each towel is fresh and moist. Ready to flip back up when needed. I feel like I have to tuck the last wipe back in before closing, it could be a little easier to keep in place but really no big deal, it's the same deal with every other wipe I've tried, just wish this was something everyone could improve upon a little bit.

Coravin Model Two Wine System
Coravin Model Two Wine System
Price: $349.95
4 used & new from $306.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product but with a major caveat., December 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Excellent product but with a major caveat. The Coravin inserts a needle through the cork from which you can pour the wine from the bottle. When the needle comes out it "seals" the cork back up to keep the wne fresh for the next time. You don't have to worry so much about the wine going bad. The product works exactly as advertised. The big issue with this product is that the technology requires you to buy Coravin Capsules which are the power source of the gadget. The cost of the capsules will add up. If you are drinking $30-$20-under bottles of wine this product doesn't make sense to me. But if you $100 bottles of wine, or run a restaurant where you want to offer a wide variety then this seems like a useful product. Overall the product works as advertised but beware of the cost of the capsules.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20