Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for Kenzie > Reviews

Browse

Kenzie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kenzie RSS Feed

Middle of the Night Housecall: Febrile Seizures
Middle of the Night Housecall: Febrile Seizures
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, August 17, 2014
My daughter recently experienced a complex febrile seizure at the young age of 15 months. She stopped breathing while turning blue, so we instantly called for medical assistance.

This book has already been more informative than her pediatrician. It's short yet to the point and answered almost every question I had. It has helped me feel more prepared for our future if we do encounter another seizure. I'd recommend this 5 minute read to anyone who has witnessed a febrile seizure.

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred
DVD ~ Jillian Michaels
Price: $7.38
159 used & new from $1.09

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, January 16, 2014
After Insanity and Turbofire, I purchased Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD. To be honest, I found it completely boring. It's a decent workout for a mix of strength and cardio but won't make you sweat as much as the workouts I previously mentioned. In my opinion, Jillian talks too much. Not only is that distracting, it's annoying. She made it harder for me to stay motivated through the routine.

Luvable Friends Flannel Receiving Blankets, Yellow, 5 Pack
Luvable Friends Flannel Receiving Blankets, Yellow, 5 Pack
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Bland, September 24, 2012
At first glance, these blankets can not even compare to the brightly, yellow tinted ones pictured. They have a rather brownish, faded, bland appearence. In a way, the blankets reminded me of my grandma's dinner napkins. However, they are soft, good quality for the price and perfect for warmer weather. I was intending on purchasing the pink package but now I'm having second thoughts.

FertilAid for Women: Female Fertility Supplement 90 caps
FertilAid for Women: Female Fertility Supplement 90 caps
Offered by Pregnancy Store
Price: $32.95
16 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked!, December 28, 2011
I was getting Depo shots until recently my husband and I decided to try for #2. I wanted something to help me start ovulating/menstrating again so I took a chance on Fertilaid. I was very skeptical but I took it 3 times daily as instructed and with 9 pills left in the first bottle, I'm menstrating! I'm thinking prayer had more to do with it then Fertilaid but it couldn't hurt to try it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2015 12:48 PM PDT

Phinex Diagnostic Ph Test Strips, 80ct -2 pack (160 strips) Results in 15 Seconds Balance Your pH today
Offered by Perella's
Price: $11.90
5 used & new from $11.90

5.0 out of 5 stars 6.75 Ph, October 11, 2011
I've read many reviews on ph testing strips because I wanted to make sure I would be able to read the strips and that they would test accurate. I'm glad to say that I've chosen the perfect strips! They are very easy to read and understand. You can't beat the price for the amount of strips you get and within 10 seconds you're good to go! I agree with another review about the cap on the container flying off when you first open them, so be careful or you'll lose yours for a good 5 minutes like I did.

Wilton Ready To Use Decorator Icing, White
Wilton Ready To Use Decorator Icing, White
Price: $8.76
18 used & new from $3.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Frosting Ever, August 8, 2011
I've made a million different icing recipes because I am such a picky person when it comes to frosting and I am against buying canned icing because it tastes too generic. After a friend of mine introduced me to Wilton Ready To Use Icing, I was hooked! I couldn't believe that an icing so perfect for decorating and so creamy could taste so good! In my opinion, it's not crisco-y at all compared to most recipes made with shortening. It's sweet but not too sweet to over power the flavor of the cake. Wilton hit a home run on this one!