Profile for Khaled > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Khaled RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Bug Off Instant Screen, 32-Inch by 80-Inch
Bug Off Instant Screen, 32-Inch by 80-Inch
Price: $39.99
16 used & new from $29.88

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay, but not perfect., November 14, 2013
This screen work, but not working %100 or even, it covers the door, but there is some opening sides any size bug could cross your screen. This screen could protect you %50, otherwise, the bugs can get inside easily. If you covers the spots I mentioned before, it will work.

Matter: Material Processes in Architectural Production
Matter: Material Processes in Architectural Production
Price: $43.16

3.0 out of 5 stars this digital book is unnumbered pages, November 14, 2013
Well it's still readable, but the problem is this digital book is unnumbered pages, you have to rely to the contents or index to find your subject. I rather buy the book if I know this problem would come up, but digital book is fine.

BenQ W710ST Short Throw HD DLP Home Theater Projector (White/black)
BenQ W710ST Short Throw HD DLP Home Theater Projector (White/black)
Offered by DoReMiFa
Price: $628.88
4 used & new from $489.99

3.0 out of 5 stars it's very clear but there is something you need to know, August 28, 2013
Regardless whom writing too much for getting voted, I have two similar projectors, which is GT750 & this one BenQ w710

Well start on pros
W710\
* Less money than GT750
* Clear and clean picture using HDMI and you can use it 1080 but not that clarity that you expect it.
* The brightness it's better than GT750.
* DLP & Nvidia works, GT750 just DLP.
* Less heating than GT750.

Cons.
* For no reason W710 flashing even on economy or normal mode. < that disappointing me
* When you trying to run the 3D movie on PS3 it will not play that, unless you have DVD 3D player or converter box.

The second one GT750\
Pros.
* 1080 run that perfectly.
* Playing 3D movies or games I see it on GT750 better than w710.
* you can push it a little further to the wall.
* Run games & movies on PS3 or DVD 3D player, no need for converter box.

Cons.
* A lot of heating, specially when you turn it off. < it's annoying
* the brightness here is less than the W710
* You will see there is a little lagging when you play 3D, but it's often done that.
* Black color on this projector make it looks dirty because the dust.
* After long time you may face some issue with turning off the projector, that when you trying to turn it off, it will start up it self, and there is only one way to shut it down by waiting after you pressing it off, plug off the AC.

each one has it own advantages, but you are the only one who going to purchase.

METRA Ltd 40-GM20 Gm Radio Antenna with Mini Adapter
METRA Ltd 40-GM20 Gm Radio Antenna with Mini Adapter
Price: $6.12
81 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, and make sure it fit into your vehicle., August 28, 2013
Fit perfectly on my Chevy Cobalt 06, installing the iSimple 32, but you may need another one to connect it from the wire that come from the iSimple to the antenna, and it's vary size than this particular one. Good luck

Flash Furniture BT-659-GRY-GG Gray Fabric Multi-Functional Ergonomic Drafting Stool
Price: $81.64
21 used & new from $57.55

2.0 out of 5 stars nice if it's not broken, July 5, 2013
The shipping was fast because I have a prime.
The stool was nice, but the handle for height extenders was broken, also the back pad base wasn't balanced. Why I didn't return it? Because I do have Studio class and I need it to I can draft.
It's easy to but it together if the back base were balanced.

Over all, I think it's worth $50 not $79.
You can buy it, but I think you need to look for something less money if you going to buy this stool.

Anymode Polycarbonate Fashion Print Battery Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 (Blue Crocodile)
Offered by BigOutlet
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, June 11, 2013
It's blue soft leather, it's nice holding in your hand. I thought it's cover, but it's just the back battery case.
This item I gift it to my friend of mine, and I do recommend it because I used one and it was good.
I rate it 5 star.

PUMA Men's Esito Classic Sala Sneaker, White/Black, 11 D US
PUMA Men's Esito Classic Sala Sneaker, White/Black, 11 D US

4.0 out of 5 stars I like Puma, May 3, 2013
This sneaker is fantastic, but sometimes is takes my socks out of my foot. It's looks nice, doesn't smells at all, easy to clean it up.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you a photographer? U can use this grip for long battery & handling., May 3, 2013
It is awesome that I can use my camera much much longer without worry for battery. With this grip you can control the camera much better, also there is other botton in the corner for taking photo. really good for photographer.

Canker-Rid® - Get Immediate Relief and Heal Canker Sores - Restore Your Quality of Life today - GUARANTEED!
Offered by Durham's Bee Farm, Inc.
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars want it relief faster, use this one., May 3, 2013
Hurt me so bad, but it heals less or in two days. I don't know what I can use if I don't find this Canker.

STK's Canon LP-E5 Battery Pack - 2000mAh for Canon EOS Rebel XS, Rebel T1i, Rebel XSi, 1000D, 500D, 450D, Kiss X3, Kiss X2, Kiss F, LPE5, Canon, Cannon
Offered by SterlingTEK
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice battery, May 3, 2013
So far so good, it's does the job like the original battery, good battery comparing to the price. I bought it because I do have the battery grip.

Page: 1 | 2