Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for R. M. > Reviews

Browse

R. M.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. M. RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mad Dogs
Mad Dogs
DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars Makes men appear stupid., February 13, 2016
This review is from: Mad Dogs (Amazon Video)
The kind of show where I found myself thinking, "Why would they do that?" in almost every scene. Problems that are obvious and would be easily resolved are exacerbated just to push the plot forward. Overacted and dull. Although it is filmed in a beautiful setting, the scenery does not save the series.

Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch, Black, Large
Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch, Black, Large
Price: $219.99
16 used & new from $213.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Day two-so far, so good! Updates to come., December 2, 2015
First fitness tracker I've used. Read many reviews on devices, mainly for the purpose of cycling. Decided to get this one when the Black Friday 2015 sale hit for $199.

Day 2: I love this thing. The most surprising feature that I love-which I didn't even think I would care about, are the text notifications. No longer do I stare at my phone waiting for a text...It just pops up and vibrates on my wrist.

I have not gone biking yet, I just got this last night, so I will update later with more relevant info.

I rated it four stars because the graphics are a little 80's when scrolling through the "exercise" "workout" options, but the device is still great. It looks nice on my wrist. Futuristic if you're just looking at the band and face, without actually scrolling through the graphics.

Counts steps, heart rate is easy to see, floors take a little while to update.

I want to rate this 4.5 stars, but cannot, so I went with 5, simply because I am in love with the device so far. The app is great too!

More updates to come!

My New Life
My New Life
DVD
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Blah, November 3, 2015
This review is from: My New Life (Amazon Video)
Horrible casting (did the actors even know their lines? Overacted.) , horrible cinematography (blurry), bad audio (tinny), bad story line (went nowhere for 20 minutes), silly visual effects.

AYL TF89 Bright 900 Lumens CREE XM-L2 LED Tactical Torch Flashlight, 5 Modes, Zoom Lens with Adjustable Focus - Water Resistant, Lighting Lamp - For Hiking, Camping, Blackouts and Emergencies!
Offered by Accessorise Your Life
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Bright., October 3, 2015
At first I thought it was broken because when I inserted the batteries, it did not turn on. It takes three different clicks to do three different things. Eventually, I figured it out. When they say, "Don't look directly into the light" they mean it. This is one super super bright light. I think I will use it on my bike at night time because there's no missing this light. The LED lights are mild and not as bright-they look like a car alarm light sequence. (To place on dashboard?) Not sure.

I received this product in exchange for a truthful and honest review. If it had more detailed instructions and turned on immediately, I would have rated this 5 stars. Good product!

GP 27A Alkaline Battery 12V (Pack of 2)
GP 27A Alkaline Battery 12V (Pack of 2)
Offered by Local Battery
Price: $3.70
4 used & new from $3.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 25, 2015
Fit my car alarm just fine. Shipped fast! :)

Rokinon FE14M-C 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Lens for Canon (Black) - Fixed
Rokinon FE14M-C 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Lens for Canon (Black) - Fixed
Price: Click here to see our price
32 used & new from $275.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I can say that this is a great lens! The pictures come out great and the ..., July 27, 2015
As a new photographer, this is my first 2.8 lens. I did not realize that I would not be able to see the digital readings from the lens to the LCD. I thought that was a little tricky. After I got used to just manually doing the settings, I can say that this is a great lens! The pictures come out great and the lens came with a nice carry bag and the lens cap is so well-built.
I do like my digital readings on the screen, and wish I knew that before hand. Awesome lens either way.

Rosarita Low Fat Refried Black Beans, 16 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Rosarita Low Fat Refried Black Beans, 16 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $35.03
2 used & new from $15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Subscribe and Save is the best option., July 27, 2015
Delicious! Just wish I could eat this all the time, because I would! Subscribe and Save is the best option.

Pure Zinc Oxide 1 LB Pharmaceutical Grade PREMIUM NON-NANO Powder, Innovative Skin Armor and Emollient, Anti Oxidizing Beauty Mineral, DIY All Natural Sunscreens, Moisturizers, Astringents, Ointments etc
Offered by Essential Elements!
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 27, 2015
Generous amount of powder! Shipped very quickly. Mix this with baking powder for a shoe/foot deodorizer.

100% Pure Organic Rosehip Seed Oil - Virgin Cold Pressed and Unrefined - Perfect for improving Hair, Skin, Nails and Fading Wrinkles, Stretch Marks, Scars & MORE - Rich in Omega Fatty Acids, Vitamins A & C - Foxbrim 2OZ
Offered by Foxbrim LLC
Price: $28.99
13 used & new from $18.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Pure, Right color, July 10, 2015
This is pure rosehip oil and it smells right and has the correct yellow tint. Comes in a nice dark glass bottle that dispenses the oil in small amounts. I decided to try it out and see if I liked it. I did not realize at first that it would not smell like roses, silly me. But after I read about it, it does match the description of what the oil should look and feel like. I like the pump too.

"Rosehip Oil has a unique fragrance. Some people enjoy it, others don’t like the smell. However, if Rosehip Oil is packaged in an inappropriate bottle with too much air or light, it can go rancid fairly quickly. You can tell this by a strong smell, some describe it like salami. Definitely not pleasant. MooGoo puts our Rosehip Oil in an opaque bottle that is relatively airless. Even so, we would suggest using it within a year." -http://moogoousa.com/rosehip-oil.html

I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest review.

Majestic Pure Frankincense Essential Oil, Therapeutic Grade, 4 fl. Oz
Majestic Pure Frankincense Essential Oil, Therapeutic Grade, 4 fl. Oz
Offered by Epic Business Services Online
Price: $27.95
13 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It smells a little like tea tree oil, July 9, 2015
It smells a little like tea tree oil, but earthier. I love this kind of oil. I don't know if I am not used to the smell, but I think this brand smells more like tea tree oil. I am used to the DoTerra brand. I will have to find my other bottle and compare the two. If you want oil, this is a great deal. Usually it is way more expensive than this! I only review things I think I will like, so you will see many five star reviews, but that's because I don't just test anything. I pick what I would like to review and am usually happy with the purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4