Profile for N. M. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. M. RSS Feed (United States)

Xbox $25 Gift Card [Online Game Code]
Xbox $25 Gift Card [Online Game Code]
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, December 17, 2013
Bought this for my uncle for his birthday. Code works fine and I received it instantly. No problems. Would buy again.

LifeProof iPhone 4/4s Case - White/Grey
LifeProof iPhone 4/4s Case - White/Grey
Price: $52.23
9 used & new from $41.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Nearly impossible to type on, December 30, 2012
I bought this from Best Buy today, installed the case, then tried to use it. I text a lot-like a teenage texts. I could barely use this. I also go to the beach a lot, and I was hoping that this case would be the solution to my sandy/clutzy problems.

But I couldn't even type without without pressing down extra hard or pressing through the slight space that is between the phone and the screen.

Perhaps if you are looking to just use this case for outdoor activities and not all the time, then it would be great. But if you're a beach-bum like I am, and are texting while at the beach, it's probably not right for you. That is, unlless you have super-human texting abilities and can overlook the little air-pocket between the two screens.

I returned the case to Best Buy within an hour.

Conclusion
-------------
-Horrible for text addicts
-Probably great for rough/wet/snowy activities

Moom Organic Hair Removal Kit With Lavender, 6-Ounce Package
Moom Organic Hair Removal Kit With Lavender, 6-Ounce Package
Price: $12.39
35 used & new from $11.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Avid Self-Waxer-Moom's the best!, October 10, 2012
Almost PAINLESS waxing in the most delicate areas. I have used all types of hair-removal products-epilators, tweezing, Nads, Sally Hansen, Gigi, everything! Moom beats them all. There is hardly any residue left, and what is left does not stay on my skin for what feels like forever. It washes off so easily.

I can't believe how painless it is either. I wax VERY sensitive areas and as long as I have some kind of movie or tv show playing in the background (preferably something distracting, like ALIEN), there is no pain. That's my tip for you people who are concerned about the pain-put something loud on and focus on something else when you rip the strip off. : )

I also have a glass of red wine which helps to ease my mind :) I know that people suggest not to consume any alcohol while waxing, but for me, it helps out a lot.

Also, my hair is usually very difficult to remove and rarely comes off with other products. With Moom, everything comes out and is quite smooth, with no irritation after. I am shocked.

I love Moom!

Tears of a Clown
Tears of a Clown
DVD
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great First Episode!, February 25, 2012
I love the Amazing Race, and this is a great first episode! If you purchase this from Amazon, remember that the quality of the picture/video will change with your internet speed.

Frigidaire FRA052XT7 5,000-BTU Mini Window Air Conditioner
Frigidaire FRA052XT7 5,000-BTU Mini Window Air Conditioner
Offered by OJ Commerce
Price: $148.72
30 used & new from $84.84

5.0 out of 5 stars So cold! (And I live in Hawai'i!), January 28, 2012
Well, all the other positive reviews were spot-on. I live in Hawai'i and wondered if this small unit could function well here. It does. There are many positives to this unit:

-Cheap price on Amazon at 136.00 + free shipping
-Very easy to install (I had never installed an A/C before. The only difficult part was uninstalling my old one. Now, that was a true hassle and I almost couldn't do it. Eventually, I got it out with a hammer and a screwdriver...)
-It fit in my tiny apartment window!
-It never drips water, so now I don't have to worry about any downstairs neighbors complaining that I am accidentally watering their plants...or them!

And for the negative...
Usually, I like to bring up at least one thing that could be improved on. But I just can't think of one for this product! It still works great after about six months!

Retractable Car Charger for Samsung Galaxy S Phone with "One-Touch" button system
Offered by GoDeaLA
Price: $6.89
6 used & new from $3.22

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!! Good retraction too!, November 27, 2011
I got this item on Amazon for about $5 dollars total. It's the best deal that I've seen. It still works and it's been about three months that I've had it. The cord retracts perfectly : ) Good buy!

One-A-Day Women's Multivitamin, 250-Count Bottles
One-A-Day Women's Multivitamin, 250-Count Bottles
Offered by Fresh & Fast
Price: $16.99
46 used & new from $10.44

3.0 out of 5 stars Energy Drinks, Vitamins, Nausea-Oh My!, April 30, 2011
I don't have any health problems.
I drink Rockstar, Monsters, Redbull with no problem.
I also can take vitamin B (in any form) without hesitation or fear of too much energy.
I don't eat a lot of junk food.
I drink coffee.
It takes a lot to make me throw up or nauseous.
But....

This pill makes me want to barf. I feel sick on it. I can't eat anything. If I were a person without an iron stomach (as you can see from what I usually consume), I believe that I would have thrown up by now.

Why, Why! Do I keep taking it?
It helps me concentrate and I certainly don't feel hungry when I feel like barfing.
So I guess it does what it says!

Samsung SGH E715 - Titanium blue (T-Mobile) Cellular Phone
Samsung SGH E715 - Titanium blue (T-Mobile) Cellular Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good phone!, September 25, 2004
I was looking at some of the reviews on here and wanted to clear some things up:

You CAN set different rings for different users. You can also set different graphics to display on the front screen when they call. Simply go to the Caller Groups/Friends list in Phonebook, and set your preferences there.

The fact that the phone doesn't set the timezones automatically is a wonderful feature for me. I can choose exactly what time I would like to have. For instance, I can set the clock ten minutes ahead, as I hate being late.

The ringtones don't really bother me.

I get wonderful reception.

I am often drawn to aesthetically pleasing devices, and this is one of them. The light indicator in front is a great feature. You can also mess with that so it changes for different modes.

The zoom on the camera is O.K.

The flash is wonderful. Love the voice memo function too.

I've dropped the phone on numerous occasions due to clumsiness and it's just fine. (Phew)

The flash also serves as a flashlight that stays on for about 15-25 seconds. Great when trying to find your way in the dark, or keys...

I do wish there was video on this phone.

Is it too much to say that overall, I love this phone?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's called The FIRM for a reason, August 12, 2004
When it comes to working out, I have serious Attention Span Disorders. I've been to 24-Hour Fitness and done pilates, yoga, soccer, basketball, swimming, FitTV, you name it. When it comes to The Firm, I can't stay away from it. I left it for about four months, then came running back to it, like another reviewer said. I get maximum results in such a small amount of time. It turns out that adding muscle burns fat faster than cardio does. Fortunately, this series contains both. It's for all types of people. (And it's FUN.) If you are a beginner, they show beginner moves. For more advanced people, you can add weights on and work harder at it. People say to me "WOW! Look at your arms!" They actually ASK me to flex! Ha! I don't even mention The Firm until they start complimenting me!

The moves are easy. I am uncoordinated at first, but I love to dance. I learned the moves easily. They show you the instructor's whole body so you don't have to guess where your arms/legs/feet go. And there's always room for modification.

Sometimes I can't finish the whole set, I am just too tired. But it doesn't stop me, because even if I haven't finished the tape, I still am getting spectacular results. It's ok to cool it sometimes!

Just remember to breathe, drink lots of water, and don't give up!

Since these tapes, it's been about a month, and I fit into my "skinny jeans".

Karma
Karma
Price: $10.09
122 used & new from $0.24

5.0 out of 5 stars The best CD I have ever heard., February 27, 2002
This review is from: Karma (Audio CD)
I know the follwing statement will be grand, but when I picked up the earphones at Tower Records about four years ago, I almost melted. The chanting and melodies were incredible. The way the music built up, pounding through the headphones was so surreal. I found the music I had been searching for. Something that wasn't afraid to use hard beats with unearthly transporting voices.(I cannot describe!) I cannot stop listening to this music. It's been four years!!! Still my favourite CD. I've bought it five times for five different people. You need this CD! It is essential to any collection, and great for a hot shower, with candles, or in a non trendyclub where the dancing won't stop.(It's been played both places in my experience.) This is not Britney Spears. Far from. The first part of the first song is almost silent, as chanting almost from another world drips into your eadrums, before you realise it, the music has wrapped you up tightly, and it won't let go. If you want something from another world, this is the CD you crave. I found it. I know you will too.