Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS
Profile for Molly Pigott > Reviews

Browse

Molly Pigott's Profile

Customer Reviews: 109

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Molly Pigott "GOOD GOllY" RSS Feed (Kenilworth, NJ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Claudia's Canine Cuisine Famous Peanut's Peanut Butter Goobers, 10-Ounce
Claudia's Canine Cuisine Famous Peanut's Peanut Butter Goobers, 10-Ounce
Offered by Tails and Tales
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dachshunds Couldn't Get Enough!, August 19, 2015
I bought these as an extra birthday gift/treat for my 6 year old Dachshund, Louis. He absolutely loved them! He's never really like "gourmet" treats or even the special looking cookies from the treat bar at PetCo, but, he couldn't get enough of these! My other Dachshund, Lorenzo, who is 8 months old, also loves them! I'll definitely be purchasing these again and I would also recommend them to everyone for their pups!

MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Mat Black 0L
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Mat Black 0L
Offered by Mybeautystore
Price: $19.00
12 used & new from $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Eyeliner Ever!!, February 16, 2015
This is the first eyeliner out of all the eyeliners I've ever used -in my almost 30 years - that has NEVER smudged! I don't use primer either! I can't begin to tell you how many I've tried that have all claimed to be "smudge proof", but, gave me raccoon eyes anyway. As far as pencil eyeliners go, I'll never buy any other brand except for this one ever again. It sharpens well, too - just dont be aggressive when doing so. Highly recommended!

Innoo Tech**LED Star Night Light Projector Lamp,Colorful Bedroom Starry Light,Bed Side Lamp
Offered by Innoo Tech(US)
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool!!, January 24, 2014
I bought this for my 14 y/o nieces room & she loves it - and so do I! With the lights off, the stars fill-up the entire room — ceiling, walls, etc. They are very bright & really quite pretty. There are 2 options on the light - one button allows you to just have white stars that don't move, and another button has colors & blinking stars & moons which is also very pretty. Item was as described & I received it in a timely manner without any issues. I would recommend this seller & this product!

5 LED Message Board With Highlighter Digital Alarm Clock With 4 Port USB Hub
5 LED Message Board With Highlighter Digital Alarm Clock With 4 Port USB Hub
Offered by doublemint Inc.
Price: $12.99
8 used & new from $11.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Cute/Fun Clock, January 24, 2014
I thought this was different & purchased it for my 14 y/o niece to put in her bedroom. She really likes it! The pen works well & looks just like it does in the picture. You can set 3 alarms, a special alarm for your birthday, the time, date & it tells you the temperature of whatever room it is in. Pretty nice! Item was as described & I received it in a timely manner without any issues. I would recommend this seller & this product!

Ritz Bits Sandwich Crackers, Cheese, 7.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Ritz Bits Sandwich Crackers, Cheese, 7.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Offered by American Empire
Price: $32.54
6 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty & Fresh, January 24, 2014
These are one of my favorite snacks & I buy them very often so it only made sense that I buy 'in bulk'. They were fresh, not broken into pieces & tasted great! Item was as described & I received it in a timely manner without any issues. I would recommend this seller & this product!

Grand Theft Auto V - Xbox 360
Grand Theft Auto V - Xbox 360
Price: Click here to see our price
485 used & new from $17.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Pros & Cons, January 24, 2014
My nephew (almost 13 y/o) has been dying for this game, so I purchased it for him for Christmas. He loves it! However, depending on what you are comfortable with your children playing or watching, this may not be the game for you ... There is a lot of cursing, violence, illegal things, strip clubs where you watch strippers dance, etc. So, if you don't want to expose your children to that, definitely don't buy this game. If this doesn't bother you, then get it - it really is a good racing game. Item was as described & I received it in a timely manner without any issues. I would recommend this seller & this product!

Xbox 360 - 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive by SanDisk SDCZGXB-016G-A11
Xbox 360 - 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive by SanDisk SDCZGXB-016G-A11
Offered by BlueProton
Price: $25.95
13 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Grand Theft Auto V, January 24, 2014
I purchased this because I bought my nephew GTA V and found out after that you need this in order to play the game. I don't know much about video games, but, it seems to have worked. Item was as described & I received it in a timely manner without any issues. I would recommend this seller & this product!

Fiskars Recycled 8 Inch Straight Scissors
Fiskars Recycled 8 Inch Straight Scissors
Offered by Sell Lounge Inc.
Price: $5.60
35 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scissors, January 24, 2014
During the holidays I never seem to be able to find a good pair of scissors (in my home) to use for wrapping gifts. I purchased these because the price was decent and because I wouldn't be upset if I lost them. However, I'm very happy with my purchase! They really cut well, very straight without ripping the paper and they seem quite sturdy and well made. They don't stick when you open & close them as I find most scissors do after using them for a while. I would definitely purchase these again. Item was as described & I received it in a timely manner without any issues. I would recommend this seller & this product!

VIZIO SB4020E-A0 40-Inch 2.0 Home Theater Sound Bar (Old Version)
VIZIO SB4020E-A0 40-Inch 2.0 Home Theater Sound Bar (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Sound Bar, January 24, 2014
I bought this for my 60" Vizio television because everyone in my house tends to turn the volume up to 50+ and I've been told its not good for the speakers that are built-in to the tv. I was told to purchase a sound bar to get a surround sound quality and also so I could turn it up without worrying about doing damage. Everyone was right - the sound quality is very clear, the surround sound affect is nice & even when I turn it up all the way it stays clear and doesn't "shake" or "crack" (the sound). The bass is also great! I'm very happy with this & was also very happy with the price. I'm even happier that it was so easy to install! I would definitely recommend this sound bar & this seller. I don't know too much about electronics, but, I'm very pleased with the sound difference from my tv speakers to this.

B1088 Box Set of 12 Christmas carols for everyone Hilarious Christmas Paper Cards with Envelopes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny Card!, January 24, 2014
I enjoy sending Christmas cards that are funny & different and this is one of those cards. I received many compliments & everyone got a kick out of it. Item was as described & I received it in a timely manner without any issues. I would recommend this seller & this product!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11