Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for Jason P > Reviews

Browse

Jason P's Profile

Customer Reviews: 158

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jason P RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
EnacFire Powerline [6-Pack] (1ft 3*3ft 6ft 10ft) Premium Micro USB Cable Perfect Lengths Set High Speed Sync Quick Charging USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Cable (Black)
Offered by Kabeitong
Price: $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice assortment, May 2, 2016
Nice assortment of cable lengths here. I use these for everything from charging tablets to running my Raspberry Pi 3 and haven't had any issues.

BEESWAX PELLETS, YELLOW-1LB-Must Have For Many Different Projects-Including Lotions, Salves, Body Butters, Deodorant, Lip Balm, Candle Making, and Furniture Polish
Offered by Natural Planet
Price: $11.39

1.0 out of 5 stars had a bad smoky smell., May 2, 2016
It had a bad smoky smell. There are quite a few good reviews as well though. Maybe it's the luck of the draw... I'm not taking my chances again - I'll go somewhere else for it.

Antec Mini-ITX Case ISK110-VESA
Antec Mini-ITX Case ISK110-VESA
Price: $66.62
85 used & new from $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed., May 28, 2015
I was worried at first. My motherboard has a large voltage regulation module sticking out from the board. The power supply is only 90W. This case and power supply are both pretty tiny. I figured if it didn't work out, I'd put an old Atom board in it or something.

It all ended up working out - I crammed it all in there. An Asus p8z77-i, an Intel core i5-3570k (running at 103*41 - I didn't try and push it too much in this tiny case), a Crucial SSD, and a Western Digital 500GB blue drive. It all fits and it's all been running stable without issue.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2015 3:26 PM PDT

Titan Dip Attachment Bars for Power Rack Safety Bars Strength Training Workout
Titan Dip Attachment Bars for Power Rack Safety Bars Strength Training Workout
Offered by Titan Distributors
Price: $79.00

5.0 out of 5 stars STURDY, May 11, 2015
These are STURDY. I use them in my PowerLine PPR200X. Once I get my weight on them they go nowhere. (Currently doing weighted dips at a total weight of around 210 lbs)

Whirlpool 99002588 Door Seal for Dish Washer
Whirlpool 99002588 Door Seal for Dish Washer
Price: $29.97
14 used & new from $24.73

5.0 out of 5 stars money saver, May 11, 2015
I made the mistake of trying to clean out my funky dishwasher a little too aggressively. I apparently got rid of some funk that was keeping water inside the device, so the next time I used it, I found some floor water. I thought I was in for a new dishwasher, but as a last ditch effort, I tried this. It was easy to swap out myself (it only took one try - you can find videos online if you need to).
The best part though it that it saved me some cash and my floor is dry :)

iLLumiShield - New Nintendo 3DS XL Screen Protector (2015) with Lifetime Replacement Warranty - Japanese Ultra Clear HD Film with Anti-Bubble and Anti-Fingerprint - High Quality (Invisible) LCD Shield - [3-Pack] OEM / Retail Packaging Compatilble with: Nintendo 3DS LL Japanese Version
Offered by Talkie Tech, Inc.
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars definite win, May 11, 2015
I'd prefer it if the bottom one were SLIGHTLY larger, but I like it. It seems to be fair quality, went on easily and it's not really noticeable that it even exists.

Vktech 3 in 1 Stainless Steel Aquarium Tank Aquatic Plant Tweezers Scissors Tools
Offered by PlueMoon
Price: $9.99
11 used & new from $8.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Super inexpensive - keeps you mostly dry, May 11, 2015
Super inexpensive and it keeps me from going armpit deep in my tank. Being realistic, I know they're not going to keep my hands out of the tank all the time, but when they do - it was definitely worth the price I paid to get these tools.

Rockford Fosgate R1675X2 Prime 6.75-Inch Full Range 2-Way Coaxial Speaker - Set of 2
Price: $35.08
33 used & new from $26.76

5.0 out of 5 stars These sound great for the size, May 11, 2015
These sound great for the size. I used them in a basement/car stereo project. I had a car stereo that wouldn't fit in my new car, so I threw together a box, power supply and speakers for some home gym audio :)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Gen USB Charge Cable for Nintendo 3DS/DSI/DSIXL
Gen USB Charge Cable for Nintendo 3DS/DSI/DSIXL
Offered by Keers
Price: $3.78
40 used & new from $1.73

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what Nintendo should give out with the new ..., May 11, 2015
This is what Nintendo should give out with the new 3ds xl!
I've had no issues with charging while using the console - even when using a rechargeable battery pack as a charger.

Portable Charger RAVPower 13000mAh (Powerful 5V / 4.5A Dual USB Output) Power Bank External Battery Pack with iSmart Technology - Black
Offered by Unifun
Price: $27.99
4 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This has been great. I use it for EVERYTHING, May 11, 2015
This has been great. I use it for my iphone, ps4 controller, new 3ds xl with an appropriate cable, gopro, etc.. (sometimes combinations of those at the same time). The only downside is that it takes a LONG time to charge, but it stores a LOT of juice so that's to be expected. Standard micro usb cable to charge the pack is definitely a huge plus.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16