Profile for Jeremiah M Featherkile > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeremiah M Featherkile RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Maternity Basic Seamless Tank (One Size, White)
Maternity Basic Seamless Tank (One Size, White)
Offered by Shop Pretty Girl
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 27, 2015
I was very skeptical of this "one size" shirt. It is awesome though! It's not baggy at all, but has lots of stretch, comfortable stretch not tight stretch.
For reference, I'm 5'9". Prepregnancy I'm usually 150 lbs. Right now, I'm 25 weeks and look like I have a basketball under my shirt. I'm about 165lbs and almost all belly; a little extra up top and in the rear but mostly just the belly. This shirt still has so much stretch, I let my 4 y/o climb in the shirt with me to see how big it was, and there was still room to stretch! I love this shirt!

Isaac Newton and Physics for Kids: His Life and Ideas with 21 Activities (For Kids series)
by Kerrie Logan Hollihan
Price: $12.87
61 used & new from $7.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, February 19, 2015
Great book! Bought this as part of my son's 5th grade homeschool studies. We both loved reading through this book! He loves science and loves the added activities.

Doctor Who TARDIS Door Cotton Beach or Bath Towel (55" long x 29 1/2" wide)
Doctor Who TARDIS Door Cotton Beach or Bath Towel (55" long x 29 1/2" wide)
Offered by Retrofacts
Price: $24.95
13 used & new from $19.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality. Beautiful color and image, February 19, 2015
Bought this for my son's 10th birthday. He loves it! This is a really soft towel! Great quality. Beautiful color and image!

Beachcoco Women's Maternity High Waisted Fold Over Maxi Skirt (M, Olive)
Beachcoco Women's Maternity High Waisted Fold Over Maxi Skirt (M, Olive)
Offered by Beachcoco

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, February 19, 2015
I love it! It fits well and is very comfortable. As some have mentioned, you can see through it a bit in bright sunlight, but it's only the outline of your legs (unless you chose a lighter color such as white. Then it might show your panties also. I bought the olive). I just wear a slip underneath if I know I'll be outside and it's a bright day. I actually have not yet found a maxi skirt that didn't have this slight problem so I won't take a star from the rating of the skirt.
I'm 5'9" and love that I can just wear it a bit lower than pictured above and still get that floor length fit that I love about maxi skirts. It also fits just like my non-maternity maxi skirts do at this point in pregnancy (24weeks) so I can see this skirt being perfect for postpartum and beyond.

Talisman Designs Adjustable Pie Shield
Talisman Designs Adjustable Pie Shield
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 19, 2015
I love these! And they are so much easier than trying to shape and wrap foil around the pie crust.

Baby Be Mine Womens' Lilly Elastic Nursing Dress - White/Pink/Grey - 8/10
Baby Be Mine Womens' Lilly Elastic Nursing Dress - White/Pink/Grey - 8/10

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, February 19, 2015
I love this! I bought this not realizing that the design allows you to also wear it during pregnancy. I love getting double use out of things! I'm only 6 months pregnant right now, but am already quite large (I get asked all the time how many I'm carrying). It fits over my belly and has room for me to continue to grow.
This is very comfortable! I would give this 5 stars if it weren't such thin fabric. I can see my panties through it, as well as other parts of my body which are growing darker due to pregnancy. This wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't have older children running around the house.

LeggingsQueen Women's High Waisted Fold Over Maxi Skirt (Red, Medium)
LeggingsQueen Women's High Waisted Fold Over Maxi Skirt (Red, Medium)
Offered by LQSHOP
Price: $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars good skirt, February 19, 2015
The only thing I don't like, is that the top is stitched already folded over. You can't fold it over more or less as needed for your particular height.

Bellisa Drape Maternity and Nursing Short Sleeve Top (Red, Medium)
Bellisa Drape Maternity and Nursing Short Sleeve Top (Red, Medium)
Offered by Moda Angelo

4.0 out of 5 stars Brighter red than pictured, February 19, 2015
I would give this 5 stars, but the red color in the picture is a misrepresentation. The red shirt is much brighter than the picture. I like it. I'm keeping it, but it's not what I was hoping for. Also, it appears to be a bit see-through when stretched across my belly. Not a big deal. I'll just wear an undershirt.

Jules & Jim Women's Maternity Crossover Blouse with Adjustable Sleeves, Black Pearl, Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars maybe good for little bellies, February 19, 2015
This shirt might look cute on a small new baby bump, but not on a large belly. I'm a bit slim so everything grows straight out in front, and my belly gets very large because it's the only thing that grows. So this top just looked like a big tent on me. Made me look fat instead of pregnant.

Lamaze Maternity Women's Seamless Cami With Picot Trim, White, Medium
Lamaze Maternity Women's Seamless Cami With Picot Trim, White, Medium
Price: $20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars runs small, February 18, 2015
I like it, but it runs small. The quality of the material is very good. The spandex in it is very, very strong so it doesn't stretch as well as other shirts. It felt like one of those body suits that squeeze everything in to make you look slimmer. I'm hoping that means it won't get over stretched as my belly grows even larger than it already is now.
I ordered a medium of this along with other maternity item that were also medium. This was the only thing too small for me. With how tight the shirt is, I'm wondering if I should go up one size or 2!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3