Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for OC-Adam > Reviews

Browse

OC-Adam's Profile

Customer Reviews: 208

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

OC-Adam "Time to tame another gadget" RSS Feed (OC, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Swimovate Pool-Mate Unisex Watch - Blue
Swimovate Pool-Mate Unisex Watch - Blue
2 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars cr2025 battery, easy to replace, at 30% battery screen to light to read when in lap counting mode., June 29, 2016
I have had this watch for almost 2 years. I have only used it for counting my laps while swimming; I do not use it for daily wear. I noticed the display washes out so bad in the last week that I cannot read my lap count. The menu says the battery is at 30%. The display is fine when I am not in lap counting mode, so I assume the lap counting takes more battery. I opened it up, it is relatively easy to replace battery. Battery is a cr2025, which is available anywhere. no special grease or anything to maintain the seal, so very user serviceable for battery replacement.

YOGABODY Naturals Toe Spreaders & Separators Two Pairs in Stylish Wooden Box, Awesome Toes, Latex-Free Silicone Toe Stretchers Used for Nighttime, Yoga Practice & Running
Offered by YOGABODY Naturals LLC.
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable relaxed feet., June 20, 2016
I am happy with this purchase. I am a 200 lb man, and sometimes my toes are a bit sore after a day of work. I slip these on (smaller of the 2 sizes) and they align and separate my toes, making me feet feel better. I usually take them off when I go to bed. I have not worn them under shoes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2016 7:42 AM PDT

LyteShow - Electrolyte Concentrate for Rapid Rehydration - 40 Servings (With Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc)
Offered by drinkwel
Price: $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 drops in 32 oz water. comes with new travel bottle, great!, June 18, 2016
1) Drunk and want to wakeup hangover free: 30 drops in 32 oz water.

2) Wake up hungover: 30 drops in 32 oz water, feel 1/2 better in 30 min, mostly better in 90 min.

3) Dehydrated from long cardio session, causing you to get low energy: 30 drops in 32 oz water

I like this because it works, better than any other hydration method I have used. Blows Gatoraide and Pedialite out of the water.

No sugar, gatoraide makes me conserned about sugar intake and calories.

The only bad thing is the taste, if not thinned out enough.

30 drops seems to be what I need as a 200 lb man. 30 drops in a glass of water tastes like I am drinking from the pool. 30 drops in 2 glasses of water, doesn't taste good, but is easlily doable. 30 drops in a quart ensures you are getting enough water and is tasteless.

Mr & Mrs T Original Bloody Mary Mix, 5.5 fl oz cans (Pack of 24)
Mr & Mrs T Original Bloody Mary Mix, 5.5 fl oz cans (Pack of 24)
Price: $18.93
9 used & new from $18.93

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really the standard for Bloody-Mary mix, June 14, 2016
This is really the standard for Bloody-Mary mix. I use a rocks glass, 1/2 full of ice. 1.5 oz liquer, 3/4 of one of these cans. I add a little extra black pepper and garlic powder to make it meet my tastes.

Demitri's Bacon RimShot, Spiced Rim Salt, 4 Ounce Tin
Demitri's Bacon RimShot, Spiced Rim Salt, 4 Ounce Tin
Offered by Coffee & Filters Direct, Inc
Price: $12.00
6 used & new from $4.75

3.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with the packaging, just the flavor is not quite to my liking., June 14, 2016
The tin is nice. Comes in 2 plastic sealed packages inside if you want to try to keep one fresher for longer. I love bacon, I have recently been making many Bloody-Mollys (same as Bloody-Mary, but with Jameson instead of vodka). This seasoning for the rim is a bit too strong for me. I think I am gaing to try to add some black pepper, maybe some powered garlic, some powered onion .... modify until I like it better. I will not buy this type again, but I will consider buying from the same brand and same vendor. I am happy with the packaging, just the flavor is not quite to my liking.

ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT 256MB DDR2 PCI Express (PCI-E) DMS-59 Low Profile Video Card w/DMS-59 to Dual DVI Cable
3 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars on time, as advertized, with cable, fully functional, great price., June 7, 2016
on time, as advertized, with cable, fully functional, great price.

Danco 88877 Universal Twister Toilet Caps, Plastic, White
Danco 88877 Universal Twister Toilet Caps, Plastic, White
Price: $5.96
17 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great functionality. Exactly what I needed., May 19, 2016
works great, looks good. remove the cap that keeps falling off. Put on the plastic screw thread adapter (2 sizes in the assy) screw on the plastic cap. Great functionality. Exactly what I needed.

1000pcs White Wire Crimp Insulated Ferrule Pin Cord End Terminal AWG22
1000pcs White Wire Crimp Insulated Ferrule Pin Cord End Terminal AWG22
Offered by uxcell
Price: $9.09
4 used & new from $7.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Same quality as other mfgs at lowest price, May 19, 2016
Same quality as other mfgs at lowest price. Use these with a crimper to turn stranded wire ends into solid core for easier insertion. White is about #20 wire. I use for #24~ #20.

Klein Tools 11063W 8-22 AWG Katapult Wire Stripper
Klein Tools 11063W 8-22 AWG Katapult Wire Stripper
Price: $27.00
86 used & new from $24.45

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, looks like will last a long time, May 19, 2016
day 1 review:

Strips #12, #14, #16, #18, #20 stranded very well

Have not tested #10

Does not strip #24 (not designed to strip this size, but it is the smallest I use so I was hoping ^^)

cutter works well on #12 and below

Looks like a quality build, looks like this will improve my efficiency in wire stripping.

I bought these to replace a 7 year old pair of kline strippers that are the exact clone of these Irwin http://amzn.com/B000JNNWQ2
I have separate crimpers, so I think this tool will be better for me.

Cambridge 1000 pcs- 8" 50 Lbs Tensile Strength, Standard Duty Nylon Cable Ties, UV Black
Offered by Cambridge Resources
Price: $26.99
3 used & new from $14.23

5.0 out of 5 stars es expected, works great, same quality as zipties from home depot, May 11, 2016
es expected, works great, same quality as zipties from home depot

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20