Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Razz > Reviews

Browse

Razz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Razz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Chainsaw Ignition Module Coil Craftsman,Poulan 530039238 PP3816 PP4218
Chainsaw Ignition Module Coil Craftsman,Poulan 530039238 PP3816 PP4218
Offered by Pantano Power Equipment LLC
Price: $26.95
2 used & new from $26.95

1.0 out of 5 stars DEAD ON ARRIVAL, PROBLEM IS HOW DO I CONVINCE ..., May 31, 2015
DEAD ON ARRIVAL, PROBLEM IS HOW DO I CONVINCE THE SUPPLIER THAT I DID NOT KILL THE IGNITION MODULE. I AM WAITING TO SEE IF SUPPLIER WILL SEND A REPLACEMENT.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 1, 2015 6:59 AM PDT

Garmin nüvi 2557LMT 5-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps and Traffic
Garmin nüvi 2557LMT 5-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps and Traffic
Price: Click here to see our price
56 used & new from $79.79

4.0 out of 5 stars The New Jersey issue was especially bad, I wound up taking the express lane instead ..., August 17, 2014
It worked okay with some Issues..... The directions at two locations, I think were misleading. I got lost twice, once in New Jersey on the Garden State Parkway and once on my way to New Hampshire. The New Jersey issue was especially bad, I wound up taking the express lane instead of the local side of the parkway. I lost over an hour to get my destination. The route to NH led me to a parkway that was somewhat longer to get to my destination. I forgot what the parkway's name was, however it didn't seem correct because route to not agree with the Google map by a long shot. The bottom line is that you have to be very careful with these GPS devices, the software has to be incredibly complex and that Leeds to human error.

Plastic Filter Cone #4 Large coffee maker
(colors may vary)
Plastic Filter Cone #4 Large coffee maker (colors may vary)
Offered by GeeksHive, Inc.
Price: $7.19
12 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars it does the job and cleans easily., August 17, 2014
What can I say about this coffee strainer?... it does the job and cleans easily.

GreenPan Paris 11 Inch Hard Anodized Non-Stick Ceramic Square Grill Pan
GreenPan Paris 11 Inch Hard Anodized Non-Stick Ceramic Square Grill Pan
Price: $73.72

4.0 out of 5 stars it looks great, we cooked with it once so far, August 17, 2014
I just received the pan 2 days ago, it looks great, we cooked with it once so far. It is heavy duty. I was disappointed that this pan was made in China like everything else. Is there anything made here any more, that is why I took one star off.

Hunter Fan Company 52087 Hatherton 46-Inch Snow White Ceiling Fan with Five Snow White Blades and a Light Kit
Price: $99.00
7 used & new from $99.00

2.0 out of 5 stars No ceiling is perfect so there should be a way to adjust the ..., August 17, 2014
The fan works okay, however the top cover does not meet the ceiling evenly. No ceiling is perfect so there should be a way to adjust the top cover to meet the ceiling. Perhaps the bracket that connects the assembly to the electrical box should be adjustable after the top cover is on. Also, I hate the tiny screws they use and the way they are suppose to screw into the electrical bracket, it is so bad.

Ceiling Fan Medallion - 12 Inches
Ceiling Fan Medallion - 12 Inches

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good. The outer ring gets in the way of ..., August 17, 2014
Not good. The outer ring gets in the way of inserting screws into the top part of the fan assembly. The medallion should have been made with a flatter ring at the outer circumference .. Also the shipping chargers were a whopping $7, ridiculous.

Lisle 36880 Dual Overhead Cam Lock Tool
Lisle 36880 Dual Overhead Cam Lock Tool
Price: $28.04
45 used & new from $23.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This tool can runin engine parts., June 25, 2014
Flawed Tool, Breaks Easily without warning. If you use this tool you may be putting engine parts where the timing belt is at risk. This tool almost ruined my new timing belt and crankshaft sprocket wheel, how the hell did this happen you ask. I explain here. First, let me say that I have used tools from this company before and have never had a problem, so this issue comes as a surprise to me.
At first this tool looked good for the purpose it was designed for. However the design of this tool is flawed. The part of the tool that broke while I was carefully using it is at the ends of each harden steel threaded rods. At the end of the threaded rods there is a drilled hole for a roll pin. A role pin goes through the hole so the threaded rod does not turn while adjusting the distance between the two aluminum "grabbers" (my description). The flaw is that hole because it creates a weak point at the end of each threaded rod. While I was using the tool, the threaded rod end snapped off making a small piece of the threaded rod pop out and fall downward into the front of the engine block where all the timing belt sprockets and idler wheels are. In my case the hardened small piece of rod fell into between the crankshaft sprocket and the timing belt (took me an hour to find it). If I didn't find it and started the engine, the sprocket wheel and the timing belt would have been damaged. So would you take the chance using this tool? I wouldn't if I had known about this. I wish someone else wrote this alert. Unfortunately, Amazon will not refund my money because I had it too long before I had a chance to replace the timing belt. The Lisle company offered me a replacement but no refund or free return shipping. So I declined sending the tool back to them. I told Lisle company that I wanted to write a negative feedback and asked if that was okay so as to give them the option to send me a refund or at least free shipping back to them. A rep for the company said "Do what you need to do" So I'm guessing they know about this flaw and don't care. Lastly, anyone who needs proof of this flaw, ask me for a picture of the broken tool with the piece that I call the "belt killer".
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2015 7:06 PM PST

ACER 31CR19/65-2 31CR19/652 31CR19/66-2 AK.006BT.075 AK.006BT.080 AS10D AS10D31 AS10D3E AS10D41 AS10D51 AS10D61 AS10D71 AS10D73 AS10D75 BT.00603.111 BT.00603.117 BT.00603.124 BT.00604.049 BT.00605.062 BT.00605.065 BT.00606.008 BT.00607.125 BT.00607.126 BT.00607.127 BT.00607.130 LC.BTP00.123 Laptop Battery - Premium Superb Choice® 6-cell Li-ion battery
Offered by EPS Battery Store
Price: $12.67
8 used & new from $12.67

UltraFire 7w 300lm Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Zoom Light Lamp
Offered by Nice Goods Here
Price: $3.54
55 used & new from $0.15

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, April 22, 2014
Nice light, fits nicely in your pocket and comes in handy when your a do it yourself person like me.

UltraFire CREE XML T6 LED Flashlight 5 Mode Zoomable Torch (Flashlight ONLY)
UltraFire CREE XML T6 LED Flashlight 5 Mode Zoomable Torch (Flashlight ONLY)
Offered by YABA
Price: $6.16
23 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars love these LED lights, April 22, 2014
This flash light does what it suppose to do, lights up the environment with a blazing ultra white LED light. So bright that you do not want kids to play with it for fear that they will point it at another child's eye.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7