ARRAY(0x9a8736a8)

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Razz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, 1080p Widescreen Video Calling and Recording
Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, 1080p Widescreen Video Calling and Recording
Price: $71.95
186 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice video, March 17, 2014
I liked this Webcam so much, I purchased another one for my daughter for her birthday. She has a built in webcam on her laptop which sucks. When I wanted to see my runaround grandson, my daughter had to move the laptop around. This Logitech webcam can be hand held and pointed at any subject without the inconvenience of moving the laptop. The video quality is superb as is the audio as compared to the built in laptop webcam. Installation was easy and it worked perfectly with "OoVoo", which, by the way works better then Skype in my opinion.

Liftmaster 973LM Three-Button Remote Control
Liftmaster 973LM Three-Button Remote Control
Offered by ACCESSORIES DIRECT
Price: $23.98
13 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, March 17, 2014
I had to wait more then 3 weeks to get one... I think the first one got lost in USPS, or stolen. The company was nice enough to send another quickly. Once received I got it programmed and it work perfectly due to easy directions.

Chamberlain 940EV Garage Keyless Entry
Chamberlain 940EV Garage Keyless Entry
Price: Click here to see our price
77 used & new from $19.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well once programmed, March 17, 2014
I had a to program the remote several times due to poor directions, however once it got it programmed it worked perfectly. I suggest you read the directions several times to memorize so you can execute the buttons without hesitation.

Cuisinart HM-70 Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer, Stainless and White
Cuisinart HM-70 Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer, Stainless and White
Price: $54.95
30 used & new from $53.50

4.0 out of 5 stars powerfull, February 14, 2014
I purchased this mixer for my wife, I don't do much cooking. Anyway, she was amazed at how powerful this mixer is. The only complaint she had was that when she first turned it on, the blades started fast and it distributed the potatoes all over the kitchen counter. The instructions say that it has a slow start, evidently the manufacturer's definition of a slow start is not the same as ours.

BestDealUSA Wireless Remote Shutter Release for Nikon D3100 D7000
BestDealUSA Wireless Remote Shutter Release for Nikon D3100 D7000
Offered by standbyon
Price: $13.96
3 used & new from $13.96

5.0 out of 5 stars works okay, February 14, 2014
I am using this wireless remote shutter release device with my D7100. It works fine as long as you stay within the recommended distance without obstructions.

GE WB21X5301 Stove, Oven, Range Sensor
GE WB21X5301 Stove, Oven, Range Sensor
Offered by Appliance Parts US
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars works okay, February 14, 2014
This thermocouple works well. My oven temperature is right on. The original sensor was 15 degrees off from when the range was new, so I am pleased with this item.

Pilot Automotive CC-2010 11" Soft and Dry Water Blade
Pilot Automotive CC-2010 11" Soft and Dry Water Blade
Price: $8.97
12 used & new from $7.24

3.0 out of 5 stars It is okay, February 14, 2014
I own one of the original California Water Blades. I paid only $12 about 12 years ago and it is great. All the clones, as this one is, is not the same. For one thing it is very much smaller then the original. It moves the water sufficiently, however the length of this one requires many more strokes to dry the car. I don't know why the manufacturer doesn't make a longer blade, if they did, I would definitely buy another one.

Simran SMF-200 Deluxe 200 Watts Step Down Voltage Converter for International Travel to AC 220V/240V Countries ~ Ideal for Laptops, Cameras, iPhones, Blackberry, iPods etc.
Offered by VCT ELECTRONICS
Price: $14.99
12 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars works as advertised, February 14, 2014
This transformer works well, I used it for other then taking it on vacation simply because it is too darn heavy.

Casio Men's WV58DA-1AV "Waveceptor" Atomic Sport Watch
Casio Men's WV58DA-1AV "Waveceptor" Atomic Sport Watch
Price: $34.97
12 used & new from $32.04

5.0 out of 5 stars My second watch of this type., February 14, 2014
I like this watch. The price is right and the data shown is accurate. I especially like the fact that the day, year, and date are all displayed. The band is excellent also.

Sony 64GB SDXC UHS-I Memory Card (SF64UX/TQ1)
Sony 64GB SDXC UHS-I Memory Card (SF64UX/TQ1)
Offered by Focus Camera
Price: $72.95
18 used & new from $72.20

4.0 out of 5 stars great card, but, February 14, 2014
I used two 64Gb SD Cards in my Nikon D7100 while on vacation, all the shots and videos were properly recorded. However, when I got home, I could not download the files to my PC. I learned that I needed a special SD to USB converter to read the card. Evidently, any SD card over 16Gb uses a different format, and so I needed a special adapter as well as a file from the Microsoft website in order to read and transfer files from the 64Gb SD card to the PC. It is a wonder why the SD card packaging does not tell you this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6