Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for R. L. Phillips > Reviews

Browse

R. L. Phillips' Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. L. Phillips RSS Feed

Polyhedral 7-Die Set: Call of Cthulhu (COC) Carved Dice PINK & Black - Limited Edition (Set of 7)
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $19.04
6 used & new from $16.56

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as light as in the photos!, February 28, 2016
Lovely dice but they're definitely not nearly as light as in the picture - they're more of a dark mauve I person rather than the light salmon they show you. I know there's always going to be slight variance between picture and product but this was WAY off.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It works great for my mother, December 30, 2015
Gave me breakouts in the form of closed comedones, but as with all skincare, your mileage may vary. It works great for my mother, and I loved the texture. It just doesn't agree with my skin. :(

Etude House BeBe Foot Mask (Foot Peeling)
Etude House BeBe Foot Mask (Foot Peeling)
Offered by Rescue Warrior Inc
Price: $8.54
23 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the first time any product has had any ..., November 8, 2015
This is the first time any product has had any effect on my dry heels and cracked skin. Peeling started around day 4 and continued until day 7. No pain, no stinging. Will definitely repurchase!

It's Skin Power 10 Formula Vb Effector (Green)
It's Skin Power 10 Formula Vb Effector (Green)
Offered by YouRiShop
Price: $10.27
24 used & new from $7.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Grail for my oily skin!, November 5, 2015
This is the one thing that's helped reduce the amount of sebum my face produces. After trying all sorts of other products, creams and serums, this is the most efficient and least expensive. It smells very fresh, possibly slightly fruity? The consistency is watery, and only a few drops are needed each day. The bottle is glass with a glass eyedropper built into the lid, which makes application very clean and easy. My bottle has lasted about 3 months of near every day use.

I use this first, before moisturizer and sunscreen but after cleansing in the morning. A few drops and pat to dry. It helps control oil all day. I used to get so bad, I'd have oil stinging my eyes by lunchtime. Not anymore! I'll definitely continue to buy this product. It does exactly what it says it will.

Bloodborne Collector's Edition Strategy Guide
Bloodborne Collector's Edition Strategy Guide
by Future Press
20 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love seeing the pictures and the design ideas behind the ..., October 26, 2015
Very in-depth guide to all things Bloodborne. I bought this mainly for the lore and it doesn't let me down! Love seeing the pictures and the design ideas behind the creatures and places in the game. The book is also very sturdy, heavy, and feels more expensive than its price.

Avatar Tuner Vol. 1 (Quantum Devil Saga) (Volume 1)
Avatar Tuner Vol. 1 (Quantum Devil Saga) (Volume 1)
by Yu Godai
Price: $14.95
46 used & new from $10.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 26, 2015
Wonderful book! The package came very well wrapped and shipped quickly. Thank you!

Women's Solid Microfiber Premium Tights - Ivory - Small/Medium
Women's Solid Microfiber Premium Tights - Ivory - Small/Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Very High Quality!, April 7, 2012
As silly as this is, I purchased these tights in ivory for a cosplay costume... and I had to rip them up a bit to fit the character. This is where the quality comes in - try as I might, I couldn't snag these babies! I needed to use a combination of scissors, pins and car keys to even make a dent and I think this really speaks for how well these tights are made. They're incredibly comfortable, soft and beautiful and they'll last a very long time. I highly recommend them.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor - Nintendo DS
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor - Nintendo DS
Offered by game-ware
Price: $19.99
76 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's Survive!, August 11, 2009
Shin Megami Tensei for the Nintendo DS is an excellent investment in entertainment. It plays much like the original Megami Tensei games (in that battles are first person) and Disgaea with a grid system for movement during battles. The story is well-paced and keeps things interesting, allowing you to make decisions and choose your own path with multiple endings. There is a vast amount of demons to keep you occupied. The Cathedral of Shadows was one of my favorite systems - making complex calculations to create the perfect demon with my preferred set of skills. The story is different with each new decision you make, and it unfolds different aspects of the overall narrative with each ending. Never once did the game get boring, and I've been through it three times at the writing of this review.

One word of warning - as with all Megami Tensei games, anyone who finds demonology or the mention/depiction of God in an unfavorable light offensive (as characters throughout the series do this), this game may not be the game for you. If you are new to the series, the spell names may be confusing at first (Agi is fire, Bufu is ice, etc.), but it's easy to get used to. There are several tutorials throughout the game to get you comfortable with the battle and fusion systems, and the tutorials can be accessed throughout play. There's no running desperately to a save point, though some battles may be frustrating. Just level up a little bit and change a few skills - you may be surprised at how effective that change can be.

I'd highly recommend the game to anyone.