Profile for Fop626 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fop626 RSS Feed

Prescription for Nutritional Healing, Fifth Edition: A Practical A-to-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies Using Vitamins, Minerals, Her bs & Food Supplements
by Phyllis A. Balch
Price: $18.56
209 used & new from $5.15

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Book, March 7, 2015
A very good, informative book. My dad uses it all the time to get his daily nutritional facts.

Pikachu Shocks Back (Pokemon)
Pikachu Shocks Back (Pokemon)
by Toshihiro Ono
29 used & new from $1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars An Easy Read After a Hard Day, March 7, 2015
When I came home from a stressful day at work, I wanted to lay in bed and sleep away my troubles with my lamplight slightly caressing my face. Instead, at the flick of my light, I found a package on the edge of my bed. I grew ecstatic as I knew that the package would contain a copy of Pokemon: Pikachu Shocks Back (Or the Electric Tale of Pikachu since I ordered both). I immediately went to my drawer and grabbed a pair of scissors. My stress and worries of that day were wiped clean when I had Pikachu Shocks Back in my hand. A wave of nostalgia rushed onto me as I remembered when I used to own these when I was 8 or 9 years old.

I'm glad that I made this purchase. I realized that the book would be around 15 years old and was prepared for any type of damage despite the fact that I ordered it in "very good" condition. The book met my expectations - inside and out - and arrived very quickly (chose Standard Shipment). I highly recommend this book - and this series - to all Pokemon fans, especially to the ones who grew up in the early '90's like myself. It is definitely a good, easy read after a hard day.

The Legend of Zelda and Philosophy: I Link Therefore I Am (Popular Culture and Philosophy)
by Luke Cuddy
Price: $15.91
70 used & new from $2.87

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy for Zelda Fans, December 10, 2012
I brought this book for my boyfriend since he absolutely loved it when I brought him Zelda and Theology. I haven't read the book myself, but I have skimmed through a few essays in the book and it seems very insightful. You will learn something new everytime you read an essay from this book. My boyfriend will use this book (as well as the theology one) to help him write better essays about video games in grad school. But if you are a simple Zelda fan, then I still think this book is a great buy at a great Amazon price. Zelda fans will both love to learn something new and interesting as well as show off to their other Zelda friends what they've learned just by reading this book.