Profile for Sufferer1 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sufferer1 RSS Feed

InterDesign 3-Drawer Multipurpose Storage Container with Knobs, Clear
InterDesign 3-Drawer Multipurpose Storage Container with Knobs, Clear
Price: $14.90
12 used & new from $13.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great makeup organizer!, March 29, 2012
This is a great way to organize your makeup, it is plastic, but it's think and kind of looks like glass.. . for the price, it's a great buy!! Highly recommended!

The Man Whisperer: Speaking Your Man's Language to Bring Out His Best
The Man Whisperer: Speaking Your Man's Language to Bring Out His Best
by Rick Johnson
Price: $12.99
71 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, January 6, 2011
I loved this book! I was originally skeptical, as when I told my friend I wanted "The Man Whisperer" I meant the new one that came out this by a different author.. however I was very pleasantly surprised! The book is witty, helpful and clearly defines why certain things are so important to guys, and how much power a woman has over her man. It's done wonders in my relationship, and it's a great book--highly recommended!

Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship
by Sherry Argov
Price: $12.09
420 used & new from $1.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever!, December 30, 2010
First off, let me say I used to be an aggressive go-getting with guys. I mean a girl should be able to go after what she wants right?--- and for whatever reason... it doesn't work.. .that's when I read the book. This book literatly changed my life! It makes perfect sense. I have read numurous books on dating/love, but this one takes the cake.. if you're contimplating buying it-- DO IT. It's 100% worth the money, and it will give you a new attitude towards yourself and dating. It really helps you keep your sanity when you start dating a guy, and by holding back somet in the beginning, it helps you get what you want in the end.. it's really the best book out there!

Ps. I have tried to get my "depressed/pathetic/obsessed with getting married and guys can sense it " friends to read it... and they have rejected the advice. They are still single, and very confused why. To put it clear, it will work for 90% of normal girls, but if the adj. above describe you, you may not like it.

White- Woven Dots 600 Thread-Count Wrinkle free Twin Extra Long-size Sheet Se- Cotton blend- 3pc Bed Sheet set (Deep Pocket)Twin XL By sheetsnthings
Offered by Wholesalebeddings
Price: $99.99
4 used & new from $52.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeper 1, December 15, 2010
These sheets are very nice and luxurious. They're soft, and the color is great. It's wonderful to see high quality for such a random sized bed.

Digging Out: Helping Your Loved One Manage Clutter, Hoarding, and Compulsive Acquiring
by Michael A. Tompkins
Price: $13.90
49 used & new from $4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps you understand, December 15, 2010
I think this is a terrific book. It not only explains a hoarder's logic, but also gives you a plan of attack that makes sense. It shows how they think completly different about a basic object. I'd highly recommend it, the books allows you to get past the anger/resentment and gives you a deeper understanding of "why" and how you can help. Great!