Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Renton, WA)

Page: 1 | 2
Escape The Titanic
Escape The Titanic
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Escape The Titanic (App)
Fun and interesting game. It took me a few rooms to get the hang of it, but once I did.it was pretty fun@

Always a Witch
Always a Witch
Price: $7.01

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVED this book!, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Always a Witch (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book and going through the time travel elements, the insight into some new Talents, characters, and world building. I have to admit, the ending really sold this book for me! A lot of times, a two-book series doesn't end well, and many books just suck at endings anyway. Not so with this book! The way that Tamsin understands her grandmothers words really was a twist for me and I wasn't expecting it. I loved being caught off guard like that, and have it turn out in a way that felt very satisfying to me.

Once a Witch
Once a Witch
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, though the second is better., February 4, 2013
This review is from: Once a Witch (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book! I read it really fast as the world and the characters drew me in. I enjoyed being in Tamsin's head and seeing the world through her eyes. She was snarky and pretty quick witted. This was my first book by this author, so seeing that I read it so fast, I started reading the next book the day after finishing this one. I like the second book better, but I wouldn't have gotten there if this book wasn't good enough to get me to read it!

Breakers
Breakers
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and quick read., February 4, 2013
This review is from: Breakers (Kindle Edition)
I read this book pretty fast, but I enjoyed it the whole time! It was recommended to me by a friend, and I thank her for it!

My Horse
My Horse
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicting!, January 27, 2013
This review is from: My Horse (App)
At first I wasn't sure about this game. It seemed a bit young, but once I got to explore more in the game I became pretty addicted. I am sick in bed and this is making me feel much better!

Children of the Fog
Children of the Fog
by Cheryl Kaye Tardif
Price: $10.35
35 used & new from $5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A great paranormal/Mystery book!, September 16, 2012
This review is from: Children of the Fog (Paperback)
This book was amazing. It kept me guessing and wondering what the new twists and turns would be. I kept going back to it and I couldn't get it out of my thoughts, barely able to go more than 4 hours without reading even a couple of pages of it, just so I could check in with the characters!

While the main character was in a whole lot of ways, the sort of woman I hate, the story always kept me going back.

I would read this outside sometimes, either in the early morning or at night, and every time I heard a crack of a branch, or the rustle of a leaf, I would get a good jump and have to look around.

I enjoyed this book so much. When I first started it, with just the prologue, I knew I would like it, but I didn't realize how much unil about 3 or 4 chapters in, when I was really taken into it. Once I got about half way through it, I was wondering what the rest of the story could be about. It seemed like it had summed itself up...but then it just got even better.

I think I enjoyed the latter half of the book the most, but that does not mean that the first half was not enjoyable!

All around, I loved this book. I have already recommended it to many friends, and I hope they will enjoy it as much as I did!

Betrayal of Trust (J. P. Beaumont #19) (J. P. Beaumont Novel)
Betrayal of Trust (J. P. Beaumont #19) (J. P. Beaumont Novel)
by J. A. Jance
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
185 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A great "Who-done-it"!, September 16, 2012
I had waited to do a review on this book because when I finished, I was still reeling from it. This book was fabulous! There were twists and turns, you thought it was one person who did the wrong, then it took you off in a completely different direction. So then you think it's this person, and then, once again, you are whisked off in a whole other direction! I have loved the J.P. Beaumont series for a long time, but I think this was one of my favorites. I love reading all these clues and how they detectives piece them together. It all makes sense, and being able to get inside their heads is really great.

If you like cop mysteries, drama, who-done-it's, and never knowing what is going to happen until the very end, then I would highly recommend this book!

It was also really fun to see some rich people get their down fall and seeing adults remember to act like adults when dealing with stupid kids.

Read this book!

Forbidden (The Seeker Saga Book 2)
Forbidden (The Seeker Saga Book 2)
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Keep Reading!, July 27, 2012
If you read the first of this series and you were bore out of your mind like I was, PLEASE read the second one. It will make the drag through the first all worth it.

I don't think this is still necessarily a series I would recommend, but if you read the first, keep reading. Plus, for such a young author, this much improvement in one book really is amazing. I think I will be finishing this series and then keeping an eye on what she comes up with next. She really has a lot of great potential.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2012 3:27 PM PST

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, Book 1)
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, Book 1)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Every 1 Star Review has said Everything, July 27, 2012
I have nothing more to say, as all the other 1 or 2 star reviews have said it all for me.

The writing is horrible.
If I bit my lip that many times, I wouldn't have one left.
This is teenage erotica written for 16 year-olds who have yet to realize that they ARE complete without a "man" to beat the crap out of them.

Not much more to say. I hated this book.

A Monster Calls
A Monster Calls
Price: $5.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story. Great Illustrations., July 27, 2012
This review is from: A Monster Calls (Kindle Edition)
This book has been recommended to me by many people and I finally picked it up...and then didn't put it down for 2 days. I really didn't know what to expect from this book and every time I had it pinned down, I was wrong, or it went in a different direction, much like a certain character from the book. The illustrations in this book are amazing and really help to tell the story. They don't overshadow the story at all either. They work perfectly together.

Page: 1 | 2