Profile for J. Hackett > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Hackett RSS Feed (Charlottesville, Virginia USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Infinite Possibility: Frameworks for Understanding Extraordinary Human Experience
by Audrey A. Irvine
Price: $20.69
21 used & new from $20.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Astounding, June 3, 2014
This is an awesome collection of information with both great breadth and detail.
I studied religion in College and have never seen a text, nor met a professor, that can deliver this kind of information.
Each chapter could act as a stand alone reference to each subject it covers.
Few books out there can be so informative but also provide a pleasant read like this one does.
Good luck finding anything else like it and let me know if you do!

10.8V White Replacment laptop/notebook/computer battery for Apple 13" Macbook A1185 A1181 MA561 MA561FE/A MA561G/A MA561J/A MA566 MA566FE/A MA566G/A MA566J/A MA254,MA254B/A,MA254CH/A,MA254F/A,MA254J/A,MA254LL/A,MA254SA/A,MA254TA/A,MA254X/A,MA255,MA255B/A, MA255CH/A,MA255F/A,MA255j/A,MA255LL/A,MA255SA/A,MA255TA/A,MA255X/A,MA472LL/AMA699,MA699B/A, MA699CH/A,MA699J/A,MA699LL/A,MA699TA/A,MA699x/A,MA700,MA700B/A,MA700CH/A,MA700J/A,MA700LL/A, MA700TA/A,MA700X/A,MA701LL/AMB061,MB061B/A,MB061CH/A,MB061J
Offered by XI

Offered by hobbytoolsupply
Price: $6.74
11 used & new from $4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST FIRE STARTER I'VE FOUND ON AMAZON, January 24, 2013
I don't know what people are complaining about, this thing works fine.

Unlike other fire starers this comes with a saw so you can shear off magnesium. Others require you to supply your own means, usually ending up in a ruined knife blade.

I used it right after I got it out of the box and lit my parent's newspaper on fire. Probably the best use for the newspaper I've found yet.... heh heh

Rubie's Costume Regency Plush Crimson Santa Suit, Red/White, X-Large Costume
Rubie's Costume Regency Plush Crimson Santa Suit, Red/White, X-Large Costume
Price: $87.34
4 used & new from $60.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely terrific, January 6, 2012
It's even lined. Oh my gosh!. We were very impressed. It feels good and looks very rich. If you want to be a Santa this outfit will put you right in the mood.

Christmas Experiment
Christmas Experiment
Price: $7.29
64 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, January 6, 2012
This review is from: Christmas Experiment (Audio CD)
Great to hear a mixture of singing and instrumentation. It's not as beautiful as their original Christmas album but it's a nice addition to the Christmas repetoire.

Hanna's 3x3 Pillar Candle (White Unscented) - 3x3-Unscented
Hanna's 3x3 Pillar Candle (White Unscented) - 3x3-Unscented
Offered by SRG LLC
Price: $6.49
3 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great candles, January 6, 2012
Purchased these to put in an array display. They burn evenly and slowly with a very long life. Won't hesitate to purchase again.

Maisy Goes to the Playground: A Maisy Lift-the-Flap Classic
Maisy Goes to the Playground: A Maisy Lift-the-Flap Classic
by Lucy Cousins
47 used & new from $0.91

3.0 out of 5 stars cute little book, January 6, 2012
Birghtly colored just like all the Maisy books. My major complaint is the use of flimsy pull tabs. Without supervision a young child will unintentionally destroy the pull tab mechanisms. The books with stiffer paperboard that a child just lifts up like a little door is a much better idea for a 2-4 year old.

Children's Christmas Songbook Piano/Vocal
Children's Christmas Songbook Piano/Vocal

4.0 out of 5 stars nice songbook, January 6, 2012
Attractive drawings on every other page helps hold child's attention.Piano part is very simple, but that's OK. The main purpose of the book is to get a child interested in singing.
It's a great book to use while playing the piece with your child in your lap.

SPIRA Stinger XLT Running Shoe,Black/Sun,9.5 D US
SPIRA Stinger XLT Running Shoe,Black/Sun,9.5 D US
Price: $64.42
8 used & new from $64.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Very brightly colored, very comfy shoes, January 6, 2012
I love Spira shoes. I'm a nurse with alot of standing demand on my legs. These Spiras make all the difference in diminishing my leg and foot fatigue. The yellow is very, very bright. The young people around me love them. The friends who are 40-plus aren't show sure. I don't care what they think. They are also wonderful for running. I feel bouyant in these and, believe me, I am not very bouyant. I normally wear a size 8 1/2 to a 9. I purchased a pair of Spira runners that were 9B-C and they were a tad bit too short and not wide enough. With these I bought a 9 1/2 C-D. They're slightly too wide but my feet are not squished. I've worn them for 12 hours without my feet and legs tiring, and I was on my feet 80% of that time.

Mr & Mrs Santa Glasses
Mr & Mrs Santa Glasses
Offered by We got It All
Price: $9.90
2 used & new from $9.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Santa Glasses, January 6, 2012
Completed the Santa outfit that my son wore for the family Christmas. He actually liked wearing them after the festivities were over.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3