Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Christy Bredahl > Reviews

Browse

Christy Bredahl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christy Bredahl RSS Feed (Maryland)

Imaginarium City Central Train Table
Imaginarium City Central Train Table

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, December 12, 2011
I also got this at Toys R Us, where it ranges from $99 (crazy deal) to $149 (regular price, I think). I think even at $149, this is a great deal! I did ALL of the research, trying to decide between a regular "train table" and an activity table from manufacturers such as Nilo, PB Kids, Land of Nod. I wanted something that did not scream "train table" in my living room, and even though there is no hiding what it is, the espresso color helps as it does not stand out in my living room. The drawers are not large, but that is actually my son's favorite part, he climbs in and sits in the drawers as he is playing with the table (surely not recommended, but he is 25 lbs, fyi)! I am very impressed with how sturdy it is, and I am even more impressed with the 100 accessories! The engines are great (totally on par with vintage Brio that we already had and a $15 Thomas engine), the tracks are great, and all of the pieces are great. If you were buying Thomas brand equivalents, well, that would just be super expensive. All in all, this was a great purchase and after all of my research, I am really glad that I went with the Imaginarium!

simplehuman Semi-Round Step Trash Can, Black Plastic, 50 L / 13 Gal
simplehuman Semi-Round Step Trash Can, Black Plastic, 50 L / 13 Gal
Offered by simplehuman
Price: $50.00
14 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers!, April 8, 2011
I needed a locking trash can, which suprisingly, is not easy to find. My toddler loves going through the trash, and throwing things in the trash that aren't supposed to go there...:) Anyways, I found this can and like a previous reviewer noted, $50 is a lot for a plastic can, but at least it isn't the $150 for a same sized stainless. I just couldn't stomach paying that kind of money for a stainless, not to mention, they always have a bag issue because of that interior lining.

My big worry with this trash can was that I had to buy special Simplehuman bags which is noted on the packaging. I am happy to report that my normal tall trash can bags fit perfectly and I have not had any issues with it slipping.

My toddler is now trash-free and I am loving it!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2012 1:01 PM PDT