Profile for Artful Codger > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Artful Codger RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and rock solid shelving, October 2, 2013
This unit has the perfect dimensions for our pantry, and it was a great choice. The 24" deep shelves allow me to store roasting pan and large pots without the need to stack them, making for easy access. My small appliances, baking ware, canned goods, pasta and root veggies all have their own spot, with room to spare. This went together easily; no tools needed. It's heavy duty, built to last, and excellent in every way.

Ekobrew Refillable K-cup for Keurig 2.0 & 1.0 Brewers,  1-Count
Ekobrew Refillable K-cup for Keurig 2.0 & 1.0 Brewers, 1-Count
Price: $9.49
2 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars At last!, January 21, 2012
I'm delighted to be able to once again brew a really good cup of coffee with freshly ground beans. Since getting my Keurig a couple of years ago, I've tried pretty much all 15 settings on my burr grinder but the results with My K-Cup were flavorless and unpalatable. I love the Ekobrew. It's an excellent design that delivers on flavor. I'll still use the occasional K-Cup, but I'm absolutely sold on the great coffee I've been brewing with this nifty device.

NYDJ Women's Boot Cut Jean, Black, 6
NYDJ Women's Boot Cut Jean, Black, 6
Price: $104.00
2 used & new from $104.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these jeans!, October 27, 2010
Last year I bought a pair of denim NYDJ locally and was delighted with the fit, particularly the rise, which is often too short for me. Recently I returned to the store in search of a black pair, which they don't stock, so I ordered them online. The fabric, cut, comfort and fit are perfect! (Well OK, I did have to have them shortened, but at 5'3" I seem to have legs that are too long for petites but not quite long enough to wear a 33" inseam--comes with the territory). This is my go-to brand from now on.