ARRAY(0xa9481fe4)

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

busybee RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
In My Flower (In My... (Chronicle))
In My Flower (In My... (Chronicle))
by Sara Gillingham
Edition: Board book
Price: $8.09
134 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful "puppet" book, March 10, 2014
All of the books in this "puppet" series are wonderful. All babies love them and these books are really great gifts to new parents. I highly recommend any of the "In My ..." books.

Household Essentials Hanging Cotton Canvas Laundry Hamper Bag
Household Essentials Hanging Cotton Canvas Laundry Hamper Bag
Price: $11.99
13 used & new from $11.81

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, March 10, 2014
I use this bag for a dry cleaning bag. When it gets full of work shirts, I just take the whole back to the cleaners to drop of the shirts. It's been a great buy.

30 Tie Organizer - Wall Mounted - Set of 2 (Chrome) (2.75" H x 15.5" L x 2.25" from bar to wall)
Offered by Hold N Storage
Price: $18.99
3 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars really handy, March 10, 2014
This tie organizer is wonderful. It keeps the ties looking nice and easy to see them lined up. Easy to hang ties too. A must have for those people with a lot of ties floating around.

JL Childress Ultimate Car Seat Travel Bag, Black
JL Childress Ultimate Car Seat Travel Bag, Black
Price: $41.89
17 used & new from $36.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have!, March 10, 2014
I have had this bag for over 2 years now and it has traveled quite a bit and is still in great shape. There are some tears but nothing that has completely gone through. I don't know why any parent would travel without putting their kids' car seat in a bag. Plus, you can store extra things inside the seat and since you don't have to pay to check a car seat, it is pretty helpful.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2014 12:23 AM PDT

Leonardo, the Terrible Monster
Leonardo, the Terrible Monster
by Mo Willems
Price: $13.13
127 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, March 10, 2014
This is one of Mo Willems best books in my opinion. It is so cute and funny and sweet. Love, Love, Love this book!

Rainbow Striped Toddler / Kids Ankle Socks
Rainbow Striped Toddler / Kids Ankle Socks
Offered by Square Deal Recordings&Supplies
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars fun socks, March 10, 2014
These were a great find. My son loves them and wants to wear them everyday. They have quickly become his favorite socks. He is 3 yrs old and wears 8T shoes and these fit perfectly. They do make his feet sweaty, which is too bad but they are really cute. I do wish they had the non-skid rubber grippers on the bottom so he wouldn't fall down when running on the tile floors.

Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra , Medium, Pink Ice
Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra , Medium, Pink Ice
Offered by Dainty Baby
Price: $44.10
16 used & new from $44.10

2.0 out of 5 stars strange but comfy, March 10, 2014
I returned this bra even though it was really soft. Because it is a convertible bra (can be turned into a non-nursing bra), the drop down cup comes down fully and there is just a little string that connects the strap to the bottom band. It's weird. I had to return it.

Medela Sleep Bra - White - L
Medela Sleep Bra - White - L
Offered by bbjewel
Price: $14.39
14 used & new from $14.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, March 10, 2014
I LOVE this sleeping bra! I really don't know how I ever nursed my first kid for a year without this nursing bra. It is a must have for a nursing mom! I have only washed this in the washing machine and also dried it in the dryer and it has frayed a little bit in the back but I just cut off the strings each time and it's fine. It's a wonderful sleeping bra! Definitely worth the $15.

LeapFrog: The Amazing Alphabet Amusement Park
LeapFrog: The Amazing Alphabet Amusement Park
Price: $6.46
57 used & new from $2.10

3.0 out of 5 stars This is no "Letter Factory", March 10, 2014
This video isn't my favorite. I am a huge fan of The Letter Factory and The Talking Words Factory but was disappointed in this video. My three year old likes it but I think The Letter Factory is MUCH better than this video. In The Letter Factory, kids learn their letters AND the letter sound. In this video, they only learn the sound. I dislike that the main song about the letters says, "Big A, little A, Big B, little B, etc." For an educational video, I feel like kids should learn the proper name for the letters so saying uppercase and lowercase would have been more appropriate. Also, the dog is smarter than the kids and some of the rides they ride, in real life, these kids would be too young to get on. That doesn't seem appropriate because what if my kid wants to go on one of those rides the next time we are at an amusement park because he saw Tad and Lily riding them. Tad's voice is super whiny and their eyes are kind of creepy because they are too shiny, trying to be realistic. It's also strange that the creators made Tad and Lily twins since in the aforementioned videos, Lily is older. Don't buy this video, stick with The Letter Factory.

LEGO 10507 My First Train Set
LEGO 10507 My First Train Set
Price: $43.99
32 used & new from $27.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of FUN, March 10, 2014
This is a great train set. Well done LEGO! The gas sound effect is great and the train is fast and sturdy. All around a great buy. My 3 year old LOVES this and we play it everyday.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5