Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for busybee > Reviews

Browse

busybee's Profile

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

busybee RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
BRIO Magnetic Bell Signal
BRIO Magnetic Bell Signal
Offered by channelWISE
Price: $14.01
63 used & new from $8.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute bell!, May 8, 2015
This review is from: BRIO Magnetic Bell Signal (Toy)
This bell is so cute! We use it with our tracks (IKEA and Melissa & Doug) and it fits just fine. Some of the Melissa and Doug trains are too tall to ring the bell due to the size of the wheels not lining up with the magnet but the IKEA trains match up perfectly.

Retreez Check Textured Woven Microfiber Pre-tied Boy's Tie - Burgundy - 4 - 7 years
Offered by Retreez USA
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute tie, January 9, 2015
This is a great tie. I bought it for my son's 4th birthday portraits. It was a little too big around the neck even though it was tightened as much as possible. He'll grow into it of course. He even wanted to wear it with his tshirt after his pictures were finished.

In My Flower (In My... (Chronicle))
In My Flower (In My... (Chronicle))
by Sara Gillingham
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.85
119 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful "puppet" book, March 10, 2014
All of the books in this "puppet" series are wonderful. All babies love them and these books are really great gifts to new parents. I highly recommend any of the "In My ..." books.

Household Essentials Hanging Cotton Canvas Laundry Hamper Bag
Household Essentials Hanging Cotton Canvas Laundry Hamper Bag
Price: $10.99
17 used & new from $10.44

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, March 10, 2014
I use this bag for a dry cleaning bag. When it gets full of work shirts, I just take the whole back to the cleaners to drop of the shirts. It's been a great buy.

30 Tie Organizer - Wall Mounted - Set of 2 (Chrome)-(2.75" H x 15.5" L x 2.25" from bar to wall)
Offered by What America Buys
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars really handy, March 10, 2014
This tie organizer is wonderful. It keeps the ties looking nice and easy to see them lined up. Easy to hang ties too. A must have for those people with a lot of ties floating around.

J.L. Childress Ultimate Backpack Padded Car Seat Travel Bag, Black
J.L. Childress Ultimate Backpack Padded Car Seat Travel Bag, Black
Price: $39.96
18 used & new from $34.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have!, March 10, 2014
I have had this bag for over 2 years now and it has traveled quite a bit and is still in great shape. There are some tears but nothing that has completely gone through. I don't know why any parent would travel without putting their kids' car seat in a bag. Plus, you can store extra things inside the seat and since you don't have to pay to check a car seat, it is pretty helpful.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2014 12:23 AM PDT

Leonardo, the Terrible Monster
Leonardo, the Terrible Monster
by Mo Willems
Price: $12.89
115 used & new from $2.03

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, March 10, 2014
This is one of Mo Willems best books in my opinion. It is so cute and funny and sweet. Love, Love, Love this book!

Rainbow Striped Toddler / Kids Ankle Socks
Rainbow Striped Toddler / Kids Ankle Socks
Offered by Square Deal Recordings&Supplies
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars fun socks, March 10, 2014
These were a great find. My son loves them and wants to wear them everyday. They have quickly become his favorite socks. He is 3 yrs old and wears 8T shoes and these fit perfectly. They do make his feet sweaty, which is too bad but they are really cute. I do wish they had the non-skid rubber grippers on the bottom so he wouldn't fall down when running on the tile floors.

Bravado Designs Womens' Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra - Pink Ice - Medium
Bravado Designs Womens' Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra - Pink Ice - Medium
Offered by LinenManor
Price: $44.10
27 used & new from $44.10

2.0 out of 5 stars strange but comfy, March 10, 2014
I returned this bra even though it was really soft. Because it is a convertible bra (can be turned into a non-nursing bra), the drop down cup comes down fully and there is just a little string that connects the strap to the bottom band. It's weird. I had to return it.

Medela Sleep Maternity & Nursing Bra - White - Large
Medela Sleep Maternity & Nursing Bra - White - Large
Offered by bbjewel
Price: $16.89
9 used & new from $16.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Medela Sleep Bra (Apparel)
I LOVE this sleeping bra! I really don't know how I ever nursed my first kid for a year without this nursing bra. It is a must have for a nursing mom! I have only washed this in the washing machine and also dried it in the dryer and it has frayed a little bit in the back but I just cut off the strings each time and it's fine. It's a wonderful sleeping bra! Definitely worth the $15.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5