Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for D. Edwards > Reviews

Browse

D. Edwards' Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Edwards RSS Feed (Pennsylvania, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iXCC 6-Feet 3.5mm Male to Male Universal Aux Audio Stereo Cable for Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 Player
Offered by iXCC
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 11, 2015
Seems to be good quality, the best I can tell.

Howard Leight by Honeywell Impact Sport Sound Amplification Electronic Earmuff, Classic Green (R-01526)
Price: $40.97
168 used & new from $40.97

5.0 out of 5 stars like I do, July 11, 2015
I've used mine for a couple years now. If you store them in your vehicle during the summer, like I do, the heat will make the ear cups a bit tacky, but they're still fine to use and don't feel tacky when you put them on. They are great for regular shooting and training but also work very well for hunting. I can hear deer a little bit sooner and don't have to worry about anticipating the sound of the rifle shot. You can also plug in anything with a standard audio output jack. It comes with a cord too so that in can operate like a pair of headphones and plug into your device as well.

These are worth every bit of the money I spent on them. I've given them to friends as gifts too, and everyone has had a favorable experience with them. They are well-made and invaluable in the field.

Kenneth Cole Reaction Connected Eau De Toilette Spray for Men, 4.2 Ounce
Kenneth Cole Reaction Connected Eau De Toilette Spray for Men, 4.2 Ounce
Price: $21.69
48 used & new from $20.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2015
Great all-around scent that is definitively masculine, yet pleasantly light. I receive many compliments on it.

Muscletech Hydroxycut Nutrition Gummies, Mixed Fruit, 60 Count
Muscletech Hydroxycut Nutrition Gummies, Mixed Fruit, 60 Count
Offered by Next Gen Nutrition
Price: $14.99
11 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Had a friend recommend these, and, July 11, 2015
Had a friend recommend these, and, while I'm still trying to see just how well they work to help a person lose weight, they do taste really great! You seriously don't want to stop at 2 gummies at a time. :)

Skagen Men's 906XLTTM Titanium Titanium Chronograph Watch
Skagen Men's 906XLTTM Titanium Titanium Chronograph Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Style, July 10, 2012
It's different, but it's been great.

Mechanically, it seems to keep time very well with very little deviation. I think adjusting the time once a year would be all that was necessary to keep it within a minute of the original set-time. Also, as I think someone else pointed out, the second hand does not move normally. You must use the button on the side of the watch to start it in motion; when doing so, the watch behaves much like a classic stopwatch - it's even capable of giving split times. Similarly, the chronographs only function when this stopwatch action is in use.

As to style, the chain-link band is very unique and very tasteful, in my opinion. I have received numerous compliments on my watch and more than a few inquiries as to what kind of watch it is or how to get one like it. Every element of the watch face is very well designed, aesthetically speaking.

Regarding comfort, I must admit I've lost a few hairs on my wrist from time to time (pun intended), but I must add that the number has been notably fewer than those lost to other metal-style bands. Adjusting the band to accommodate your wrist is quite simple to do, and, once adjusted, it conforms the wrist quite nicely and does not stick out on the sides as some stiffer bands may do. It is very lightweight as well, and, given its thin profile, does not snag as easily on shirt or jacket cuffs.

All in all, it's a really classy piece that functions beautifully.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item at good price, July 10, 2012
The filters' seals seemed intact. The dates range, but are around 2003 or 2004.

All in all, I'm very happy with the order, and will probably order more if the price remains the same.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag... especially for the price!, May 30, 2012
I needed something to carry everything I otherwise stuff into my pockets and leave in my vehicle (necessitating multiple trips to and from the SUV, haha), and this completely fit the bill.

It's simplistic - one main compartment (I carry two average-size books, two thin books, my travel Bible, full-size binoculars, box-style digital camera in its case, 20oz water bottle, pair of gloves, two Cliff bars, and penny whistle... yes, I said penny whistle.) with a key ring fixed on a string sewn to the far right side of the main compartment (the key ring is a brass, spring-loaded swing-gate that acts a bit like a carabiner; I loop it around the head of my water bottle and clip it onto its string to hold my bottle in place) and a small zippered pocket inside it as well (I put my pens and writing instruments here), one small front zipper pocket (holds small "Field Notes" notebooks easily with room to spare), and two small side pockets with magnetic snap closures (I put a back-up folding knife, Swiss-Army knife, small Gerber flashlight, band-aids, etc. in one side pocket & my Victorinox Swiss Spirit multitool and back-up bottle of cologne in the other... just in case :).

The main flap closes using magnetic snap closures - a brilliant method! If you don't want to take the time to snap them secure, the magnets hold pretty well. As it is, the flap stays closed quite easily without snapping or using the magnets to hold it shut.

The fabric is pretty good quality, I think. Nothing special, but it holds up well. I have taken this bag on a serious hike (climbing for a fair part of the hike, rubbing against sharp rocks, brushing against trees, roots, and you-name-it), on numerous trips and excursions, and to work (shirt-and-tie attire)... it fits the bill well in all situations. Pretty much whenever I go out, this bag is with me.

One thing I must point out is that it is frayed around the edge of the flap for style. This frayed edge does seem to lose a few strings every couple of weeks, but I haven't had any structural problems related to this at all, and I've had this bag for over a year now. Also, the frayed edge is definitely better suited to casual than formal wear, but it may be hard to notice that without seeing it in person. However, as I've mentioned already, it can be done and done well... just wanted to point that out in case someone missed that the edge was frayed.

I got it in the Java color, and it's a very tasteful shade of brown - not too dark, not too light.

All in all, it's a great bag that can hold a lot or a little and look great doing either. It has a good balance of not being rigid in its shape yet not too saggy when slung over your shoulder. For the money, it's a steal!

...hope this information helps you all decide... :)

CytoSport Muscle Milk Naturals Lean Muscle Protein Powder, Natural Real Chocolate, 2.47 Pound
Offered by Zongle
Price: $32.20
15 used & new from $32.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tasting!, January 1, 2011
I just have to say that this is the best-tasting muscle milk flavor I've tried. It doesn't mix as well as some of the others, but its taste is surprisingly good - and I'm using soy milk instead of normal milk. If you're trying to be healthy, it's also a great substitute for dessert. :)

Aramis Devin By Aramis For Men. Eau De Cologne Spray 3.4 Ounce
Aramis Devin By Aramis For Men. Eau De Cologne Spray 3.4 Ounce
Offered by OGG
Price: $23.00
27 used & new from $18.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth trying out, at least!, September 24, 2010
I've generally used only the cheaper or more common colognes (Brut, Aspen, Adidas Moves, Daytona 500, Vurt, British Sterling, Stetson, Stetson Black, Stetson Untamed, etc.). This is the first "quality" cologne I've used, and it really stands apart from the rest. Most colognes are a bit too sweet or too spicy (if that makes sense), but this really finds the right spot in between... and boy does it last! I'm good for a whole day with just one spray, and I wouldn't recommend using any more than that.

As for describing it, it's very masculine and somewhat subdued and relaxing, but it still makes its presence known. It suits casual and formal wear both quite well, but I almost think it fits a casual atmosphere a bit better. I'm no cologne expert, but that's just my two cents. Hope you like it if you try it... chances are you will.

Gerber Hinderer Rescue Knife [22-41534]
Gerber Hinderer Rescue Knife [22-41534]
Price: $72.58
82 used & new from $60.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile investment, November 27, 2008
Designed with firemen and rescue workers particularly in mind, the knife really seems "well thought out." As someone preparing for a career in law enforcement, I figured this tool could come in handy.

The seat-belt/clothing cutter can be a little hard to access, but it works well. The blade opens relatively easily even with gloves thanks to a large thumbstud. The ability to pry with the tip of the "blade" and not have to worry about it breaking has been a great plus for me. It's my go-to mini pry-bar for any task. The glass breaker on the rear is another reason that I always carry this tool while in the car.

The oxygen wrench on the back of the handle is, purportedly, indispensable to firemen and paramedics. Although I haven't used most of the functions this tool offers, it is certainly well-built.

Expect a large-sized and heavy tool. The sheath has a very, very tight fit; so much so, that I do not use the sheath - only the pocket clip. It also comes with some simple screwdriver-like tools, but my SAK takes care of those tasks for the most part.

All in all, a good buy when I bought it... it was cheaper on Amazon then. Look around for better prices. Also, make sure you consider Victorinox's Rescue Tool... it's the main competitor with the Gerber Hinderer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3