Profile for Charlie O > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Charlie O RSS Feed

Snap Kids GAPP1936 Pond Life Frogs Appliques, Green
Snap Kids GAPP1936 Pond Life Frogs Appliques, Green
Price: $10.49
7 used & new from $4.75

3.0 out of 5 stars It sticks to itself better than it does the wall :-/, April 22, 2014
I'll admit I have a little texture to my walls so I had to tape it down. If your walls are smooth and clean like a bathtub ... It won't stay up!

SoHo Froggies Party Baby Crib Nursery Bedding Set 13 pcs included Diaper Bag with Changing Pad & Bottle Case
Offered by SOHO DESIGNS
Price: $179.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks awesome, quality ok, April 22, 2014
For the price it's perfect. I wish the sheets were a better quality though. Haven't washed it yet so I hope it doesn't fall apart.

GMI Keepsafe Expansion Gate, 84 Inches
GMI Keepsafe Expansion Gate, 84 Inches
Price: $59.99
6 used & new from $54.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad for little fingers!, April 22, 2014
This is great for the size but my baby had his finger almost TAKEN OFF by this product! It needs to have swing open feature and not a fold in feature since it has so many places for fingers to get caught.

Hot From Hollywood Women's Strapless Long Maxi Gown Dress
Hot From Hollywood Women's Strapless Long Maxi Gown Dress
Offered by Mall 24/7
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect simply wedding dress!, September 11, 2013
I wanted a dress that wouldn't break the bank for my small wedding and I LOVED this one. I got married on a small island in Japan and it was perfect! I've since recommended it to two of my friends who wore it for their weddings. I will say it fits to your body so if you normally wear a medium maybe buy a large. I wear a large and bought a large. But it a couple of weeks before the wedding, color may change from white to off white if you keep it locked in a closet for months.

Primigi Dylan 1 First Walker (Infant/Toddler),Caffe Suede (5018000),23 EU (6-6.5 M US Toddler)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these 1st walkers, December 17, 2012
These are genuine leather not that half and half stuff they sell at stride right! I use to sell children shoes at Nordstrom and European is the way to go for quality leather. I knew what I wanted for my baby from the start and THESE WERE IT! He walks easy, good arch support, soft ankle support and flexible bottom for natural walking motion. I'm about to buy another pair!

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Ointment - 4 oz
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Ointment - 4 oz
Offered by OxKom
Price: $8.95
34 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It generally works, August 19, 2012
The product works but made my babies skin kind of oily, but I do love these product. The soap is awesome!

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Soap - 5 oz
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Soap - 5 oz
Offered by OxKom
Price: $7.39
23 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST THING I'VE USED FOR ECEZMA!, August 19, 2012
My baby has had HORRIBLE eczema since he was 2 months and this is the ONLY soap that has worked for him. His neck would turn red, crack and bleed. This is a GODSEND!

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test, 7 Count (Packaging May Vary)
Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test, 7 Count (Packaging May Vary)
Offered by lotsolots
Price: $13.99
7 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKED ON THE FIRST TRY!!!!, May 4, 2011
My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant since sept 2010. We tried special websites, tea's, ovulation calanders, prayer almost everything under the sun! I hadn't been pregnant since my son 14years ago and thought it was too late. In April of 2011 I order the clearblue easy ovulation test ... Used it and had a smiley face on April 18th. My husband and I tried that night and I found out on May 3rd I was pregnant!!! First I used clearblue easy pregnancy test which worked equally as well then I went to the doctors and had a blood test also!! I would recommend this to ANY AND EVERY couple who is trying!! Good luck