Profile for Rosanne M. Stahl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rosanne M. Stahl RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic 6.73 Fl Oz "New" (1)
Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic 6.73 Fl Oz "New" (1)
Offered by BEAUTY IT IS
Price: $9.43
27 used & new from $4.17

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product! If you have a hairstyle where your ..., March 24, 2015
This is a great product! If you have a hairstyle where your part is in the middle of your head or slightly to the side, and the second day you look a little greasy at your part, this is the product for you! Takes the greasy away instantly. AWESOME! I hate showering every day just for my hair. :-) Major TIME SAVER!! I think I need a case of it!

Party Rockin' Step - Workout #2
Party Rockin' Step - Workout #2
DVD
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Rental video is distorted....., February 24, 2015
Looks like a great step workout, but the audio is extremely DISTORTED. I'm wondering if you have to order the actual CD in order for it not to be so distorted? Not sure. The rental format is not good!

Powerhouse XM-380 7-Ton Electric Hydraulic Log Splitter
Powerhouse XM-380 7-Ton Electric Hydraulic Log Splitter
Price: $385.99
5 used & new from $385.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This little electric splitter works great for my personal wood pile stash, November 6, 2014
This little electric splitter works great for my personal wood pile stash. It does the job! Easy to pull around by myself, and I'm a woman. Easy to store because it's not so big. I split about a half a cord yesterday by myself and put very big rounds in it and it took them fine. Happy with this purchase!

Sun Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark Instant Tint - Dark 8oz/236ml
Sun Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark Instant Tint - Dark 8oz/236ml
Offered by Giselle Cosmetics
Price: $22.95
15 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked Immediately!, May 31, 2013
This is my first time using a self-tanner product. It doesn't splotch, goes on evenly, and looks NATURAL! I love my legs!! Insta-tan! Great product that I would highly recommend. I was so excited about my legs, I put it on my face immediately. Only did one coat on my face and just give it that just-out-in-the-sun for the day look. I'm too old to be in the sun anymore, and this is the perfect solution.

Citri-Strip QCG73801T Paint and Varnish Stripping Gel, 1-Quart
Citri-Strip QCG73801T Paint and Varnish Stripping Gel, 1-Quart
Price: $11.98
7 used & new from $10.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick!!!, May 18, 2013
I applied this to some doors that had bed painted four times, and it stripped off in one thick layer easily with minimal scraping. Very low odor and no problem using indoors. Bought two more bottles for more projects. Great stuff!!!

Rubbermaid Configurations Custom Closet Organizer, Deluxe, 4 to 8 Foot, Titanium (FG3H89DWTITNM)
Price: $106.00
12 used & new from $104.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great closet solution - great price!, May 7, 2013
If you can find the studs and drill a hole, these are very easy to install. And I love the fact that you can reconfigure the closet over and over again depending on your changing needs. My only complaint is the add-on accessories seem pricy compared to the cost of the whole system. But oh well....overall was great to make the most use of space for a spare bedroom closet.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!, December 13, 2012
Love these jeans! They actually sent me the boot cut twice, so I didn't try the skinny jeans. But I love these jeans. They are my new favorite. Wide waste band is very flattering. Good buy for the price, thick material.

Journee Collection Womens Regular Sized and Wide-Calf Slouch Buckle Knee-High Microsuede Boot
Offered by My Fashion Corner
Price: $27.99 - $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots for the money...., November 2, 2012
For the money, you can't beat these boots. They do run wide. Very comfortable. I don't feel like they cheap.

Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Price: $14.89 - $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 30, 2010
I live in the high rocky mountains, very dry here, my skin is always very dry in the winter. This does the trick! Use it over my entire body every day.

Brief Encounters: A Dictionary for Court Reporting
Brief Encounters: A Dictionary for Court Reporting
by Laurie Boucke
Price: $58.00
20 used & new from $51.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great referece book for any court reporter...., May 11, 2006
This book will become a staple in my realtime library, love it!

Page: 1 | 2