Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazonian > Reviews

Browse

Amazonian's Profile

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazonian RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Logitech Wireless Combo Mk520 With Keyboard and Mouse
Logitech Wireless Combo Mk520 With Keyboard and Mouse
Price: $28.99
100 used & new from $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality is subpar, June 5, 2015
I purchased this combo in 2011 and in 2014 the keyboard started to get stuck. So be prepared for a lifetime of about 3 years.

Logitech Wireless Keyboard with Mouse Combo - Black (MK270)
Logitech Wireless Keyboard with Mouse Combo - Black (MK270)
Price: $21.49
72 used & new from $18.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Serious quality problems, June 4, 2015
This keyboard and mouse combo is definitely not Logitech's best. The biggest complain is the mouse constantly dies (freezes) for no obvious reason.

There are two solutions:
1. To turn the mouse off and then on again (works sometimes).
2. To remove the battery and put it back (always works).

So far, the mouse dies on a frequency of approximately once every two weeks. The keyboard dies once every two months. With the frequency it has been happening, it is a quite a hassle. I have put the receiver on top of my desk, about 12 inches from the keyboard/mouse. So distance is obviously not the problem.

Stanley 60-100 10-Piece Standard Fluted Screwdriver Set
Stanley 60-100 10-Piece Standard Fluted Screwdriver Set
Price: $8.97
205 used & new from $7.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, January 6, 2015
These screw drivers are made of poor quality steel (esp. the head). But that's more or less expected given their price.

My main complain is their handles. The handles are made of hard plastic with slippery surface. Their diameters are too small. I really had problems driving screws into anything other than drywall. Part of the reason for this, I speculate is Stanley used cheap materials on the head of the screw drivers, to lower the load, they resort to shrink the size of the handle to give users less leverage ratio. Overall they are for very light work, NOT up to Stanley standard.

SE 16 PCS Watch Tool Kit
SE 16 PCS Watch Tool Kit
Offered by Watchsavings
Price: $9.49
2 used & new from $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Get the job done, ONCE and once only., December 28, 2014
This review is from: SE 16 PCS Watch Tool Kit (Watch)
This is the typical case where you get what you paid for. At less than $7, the set of tools are VERY cheap and of low quality. I was trying to tighten the chain strap of my watch, the plastic handle of the chain strap loosening tool fell apart upon arrival. I managed to used it to adjust the strap nevertheless. After usage, the metal pin became bent. Obviously the steel used is not strong enough for the job.

It's hard to imagine I'll be able to use this set of tools again. At $6.xx, it's not cheap for a set of tools you use only once and throw away.

T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 635 - No Contract Phone - White
T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 635 - No Contract Phone - White
Offered by A Best Service
Price: $69.95
18 used & new from $44.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away from T-Mobile, November 9, 2014
There is serious design flaw in this phone, coupled with T-Mobile's money-first, customer-service-quality-no-where-to-be-found policy, made me wish I had stayed with a more responsible mobile provider.

A stress crack happened to my phone within 20 days (T-Mobile's so called "grace" period). The phone was never sit on, never in any pocket, never dropped, and one day, I saw a stress crack on my phone. A little bit online search indicates I am not alone with this problem.

I went to a local T-mobile store, but was told I ordered the phone online, they cannot do anything. So I had to call T-Mobile.

Long story short, after 2 hours of phone calls with a customer service rep and her supervisor, T-Mobile, one of the largest mobile providers in this country, refused to stand behind its product. I was told I cannot get a replacement because I have had the product is beyond 3 days. Now there is a warranty of 3 long days!! I have never had an experience where I purchased a defective product but I cannot return within a month, never in this country anyway.

This is just horrible horrible horrible. What a crook company.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2015 10:13 PM PDT

Shark Corp 10-2440 Fine Cut Saw
Shark Corp 10-2440 Fine Cut Saw
Price: $26.81
17 used & new from $21.21

5.0 out of 5 stars I almost returned it, March 10, 2014
The saw looks cheap and the handle feels flimsy. It certain didn't look like a good saw. But damn! This saw is sharp and it cuts well, much better than Stanley. Only the fine teeth are useful. The other edge is virtually useless.

3M Pro-Pak 99411NA  9"by11" Garnet Sand Paper Sheets 220 Grit - 25 Pack
3M Pro-Pak 99411NA 9"by11" Garnet Sand Paper Sheets 220 Grit - 25 Pack
Price: $10.36
27 used & new from $7.54

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin and wears off VERY quickly, March 5, 2014
I have been using Norton 3x sandpapers and thought I'd give 3M a try. BIG mistake!

I cannot believe 3M would produce crap like this. The sandpaper is half as thick as Norton's and lasts perhaps 1/4 as long. It is definitely not worth it. Skip this and keep searching!

Kreg Tool Company KKS1070 Kreg Bench Dogs
Kreg Tool Company KKS1070 Kreg Bench Dogs
Price: $7.99
15 used & new from $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Overrated, February 21, 2014
At $2 per unit, this piece of plastic is quite expensive, considering what it is. Unlikely other Kreg stuff, there is nothing special about these. Just a set of plastic sticks. Over priced and overrated.

GE WMR04GADBB 4.4 Cu. Ft. Black Undercounter Compact Refrigerator
GE WMR04GADBB 4.4 Cu. Ft. Black Undercounter Compact Refrigerator

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, February 21, 2014
If a lemon refrigerator dies in 3 months, you can replace it in warranty. If it dies in 3 years, you are stuck with a piece of garbage. The latter is what happened to me. It is the first time I ever had a fridge going out of order.

ASICS Men's Equation 6 Running Shoe,Black/Onyx/Lime,7.5 M US
ASICS Men's Equation 6 Running Shoe,Black/Onyx/Lime,7.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, December 5, 2013
They fit. They are light. But they do feel a little bit flimsy comparing to my old Mizuno. We'll see how long they last. You get what you pay for, I guess.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6