Profile for 3LittleBears > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

3LittleBears RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Little Slip Ons, October 31, 2011
I bought these shoes at the clearance price and I have to admit that they were worth way more! They don't have a lot of support so they are not great for doing a ton of walking but for little slips ons they are completely comfortable and cute. I frequently wear them to work and they look great with a businesses causal outfit.

Totes Signature Micro Manual Compact Umbrella
Totes Signature Micro Manual Compact Umbrella
Price: $11.98 - $28.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Small & Cute But Flimsy, October 31, 2011
I purchased this umbrella because I usually go to Washington D.C. a few times a month using public transportation (Amtrak, Metro, etc) and I've been caught in the rain numerous times. I was looking for a very compact and light weight umbrella that I could always have with me just in case. This umbrella definitely fits that requirement. It is very small when folded up and does not take up much room in my bag. In fact, most of the time I keep it in my purse so I always have it. It unfolds into a pretty decent sized umbrella too. My only complaint is that the umbrella seems kind of flimsy. I've had this product for a few months now and each time I use it I wonder how much longer it will last. I think using it during a windy day will probably do it in.

Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder, Colors May Vary, 2 Count
Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder, Colors May Vary, 2 Count
Price: $6.99
44 used & new from $5.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Weird Idea, Do Not Buy, October 25, 2011
I thought these sounded like a good a good idea but it turned out to be completely weird. You put food in the little net and then the baby is supposed to chew on it and suck the food out. However my kids all found it strange to have the net in their mouth and nothing we put in these made the kids want to use them. We threw them away shortly after purchasing them.

Llama Llama Mad at Mama
Llama Llama Mad at Mama
by Anna Dewdney
Price: $13.66
138 used & new from $0.24

5.0 out of 5 stars My Toddlers Love Llama Llama, October 25, 2011
My two year old triplets really identify with the llama llama book series. This particular story goes through a temper tantrum that Llama Llama throws in the grocery store. The book is well written, the illustrations are well done, and the storyline speaks to my children. The author does a great job of string the story together with cute rhymes and a nice rhythm.

Llama Llama Red Pajama
Llama Llama Red Pajama
by Anna Dewdney
Price: $11.29
122 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Triplets Love Llama Llama, October 25, 2011
This review is from: Llama Llama Red Pajama (Hardcover)
My two year old triplets absolutely love the llama llama series of books. This one in particular was one of the first ones we purchased and the story mimics the bedtime routine in our own household. When the babies went through a difficult going to sleep the children were able to talk about how their feelings based on the discussions we had about llama llama's difficulties.
The artwork is gorgeous too, especially in the hardback editions.

Bumbo Seat Play Tray, Ivory
Bumbo Seat Play Tray, Ivory
Price: $9.81
25 used & new from $8.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Table Is Awkward, October 25, 2011
The table is a very good idea however the design is kind of awkward to put on. The baby has to be in the seat before the table is put on but to actually slide the table on you have to tip the baby back because there is a lip that goes under the chair.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Works Well But My Kids Didn't Really Like It, October 25, 2011
I have triplets and with three little infants I had very high hopes for the Bumbo seat. It actually works just like it claims and gives the baby a supportive chair to sit upright in prior to being able to do so themselves, however, my kids just really did not like being held in place. The seat is kinds of snug and that seemed disconcerting to the babies. Plus they preferred to be with an adult rather than sit by themselves.

Contigo AUTOSEAL Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, 16 Ounces, Red (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Mugs, October 18, 2011
I purchased a set of these mugs for my husband after a friend gave me my first one as a gift. The autoseal technology works as promised and the mug DOES NOT LEAK. I normally toss two of these into my backpack or tote and bring them to work without ever worrying they might spill along the way. They are long lasting too. The original one has been used every Monday through Friday for 3 years now without any issues.

Sylvania DOT-it LED Dimmable Light, Black
Sylvania DOT-it LED Dimmable Light, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quick Night Light, October 18, 2011
I bought this to provide a quick night light when you needed to see but did not want to turn on the full lights. It works great. For such a small unit it gives off a lot of light and seems to be very long lasting (I have not changed the batteries yet). I even take this on business travel so I can flip it on in the hotel at night since I am unfamiliar with my surroundings. The one downside is that it is a little expensive, especially when you have to add Shipping and Handling.

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Big & Bright Eyeliner Intense Black
Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Big & Bright Eyeliner Intense Black
Offered by hisnhers
Price: $20.00
9 used & new from $15.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Better Than Regular Eyeliners, October 18, 2011
I purchased this eyeliner after using the bare minerals foundation and shadows for years. I guess I expected this eyeliner to be something special because a) it is kind of expensive and b) the other bare minerals products are great, however, I found it to be just a normal eye lining pencil. You can save some money by just purchasing a regular one from your local store.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2011 8:13 PM PST