Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for The Coach > Reviews

Browse

The Coach's Profile

Customer Reviews: 125

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

The Coach "Kayak Fisherman" RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Wireless Charger with Smart Lighting Sensor - CHOE Circle Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy Note 5, S6 Edge+/S6/S6 Edge, Nexus 4/5/6,Nokia Lumia 950xl and Lumia 950 and All Qi-Enabled Devices
Offered by CHOETECH-Official
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $12.09

KeylessOption Keyless Entry Remote Control Key Fob Clicker Transmitter Replacement Compatible with LHJ011 -Blue
Offered by KeylessOption
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, October 9, 2015
My original one was stepped on. This was easy to program - took maybe 5 minutes. GREAT replacement.

Extreme Max 1229.4000 Battery Buddy Intelligent 6V / 12V Battery Charger / Maintainer
Price: $17.07
2 used & new from $17.07

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, October 9, 2015
Working great. We are suing it for two ATV's and a lawn mower at our farm. We don't leave it on as we don't have electricity at the barn, but we can get the batteries all charged pretty fast when we arrive. Also was able to see we have a bad battery on one ATV with the LED light explanation.

Adult Off Road Helmet DOT Dirt Bike Motocross ATV Motorcycle Offroad Black Green Splatter ( XL )
Offered by Typhoon Helmets
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 9, 2015
Great Helmet. Fast delivery.

Galaxy Note 5 Case, Verus [High Pro Shield][Satin Silver] - [Drop Protection][Heavy Duty][Minimalistic][Slim Fit] - For Samsung Note 5 N920 Devices
Price: $16.99
24 used & new from $8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right, October 9, 2015
This is a great case. Fit is perfect and it gives protection for the camera, which was a concern for us when we got the Galaxy Note 5.

Rapid Ramen Cooker Red - Microwave Instant Ramen Noodles in 3 Minutes
Rapid Ramen Cooker Red - Microwave Instant Ramen Noodles in 3 Minutes
Offered by Rapid Brands
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars NO STOVE, August 11, 2015
Worked great! This lets my kids cook when they get home from school before me and NOT USE THE STOVE! Tip: Break Ramen into smaller pieces, cook 2 minutes, stir, cook 2 more minutes, add seasoning, and LET STAND. This stuff is SUPER HOT at first.

10.6FT Blue LED Flexible Rope Light Kit For Indoor / Outdoor Lighting, Home, Garden, Patio, Shop Windows, Christmas, New Year, Wedding, Party, Event
Offered by Izzycreation
Price: $21.00
2 used & new from $17.82

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, July 14, 2015
My son is 10 and I wanted to get something to use as a nightlight that did not seem like a nightlight. These are GREAT! We mounted them under the top bunk and it gives him a nice, cool light.
Comment Comment | Permalink

AT&T U-verse for Kindle
AT&T U-verse for Kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, July 10, 2015
This review is from: AT&T U-verse for Kindle (App)
Very helpful - especially when the kids lose the remote! I have used this app quite a few times when I was away at a friend's house and saw an advertisement for a new show or series. I am able to set my DVR with this from anywhere.

Evergreen Flag & Garden 8824000 Adjustable Double Flag Bracket
Evergreen Flag & Garden 8824000 Adjustable Double Flag Bracket
Offered by Pembroke Street International, LLC
Price: $13.79
10 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, July 10, 2015
VERY sturdy. We have this mounted on a farm gate with some really high winds. No problems at all.

TExES Special Education EC-12 (161) Book + Online (TExES Teacher Certification Test Prep)
by Jill L. Haney M.A.
Price: $26.24
58 used & new from $22.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, July 10, 2015
Very thorough study guide. I passed on my first try with flying colors. The online component was super. I took the practice tests multiple times to get a feel for timing. The rationales for the questions helped tremendously.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13