Profile for Rhonda > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rhonda RSS Feed (Michigan)

Detroit Tigers D Decal Sticker - White 24 Inch
Detroit Tigers D Decal Sticker - White 24 Inch
Offered by WhiteInkDecals
Price: $17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, Easy application, April 21, 2014
I received this very quick. I am very happy with the product, and it was very easy to apply. Looks great!

Meadow 6 Piece Duvet Set Size: Queen
Meadow 6 Piece Duvet Set Size: Queen
Offered by Designer Living
Price: $129.99
5 used & new from $78.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Expensive for Terrible Quality, April 10, 2014
I purchased this set and at first I really liked it. I put the duvet cover in the wash once (on delicate, per instructions) and all the embroidery has began to come unraveled. Very poorly made. I contacted customer service and they told me that I only had 14 days to report a problem with the purchase and there was nothing they could do. Apparently I spent 100.00 on a poorly made product. Lesson learned. I will never purchase another product from this company. Save your hard earned money and purchase from a quality bedding store with better customer service!

Malden Daddy's Girl Expressions Frame, 4 by 6-Inch
Malden Daddy's Girl Expressions Frame, 4 by 6-Inch
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $10.08
8 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, March 15, 2012
Every Dad must have a frame like this for his office. Really cute and since the frame is a 4x6 the picture can be easily swapped for a more recent photo.

Sculpey Keepsake Clay Frame Set, Pink
Sculpey Keepsake Clay Frame Set, Pink
Offered by giftsbyrenee
Price: $13.78
10 used & new from $13.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Father's Day Gift!, March 15, 2012
I bought this for my husband's 1st Father's Day. He absolutely loved it! It was a little hard to get the clay perfect, especially if you are not familiar with clay work, but I eventually got it to look okay. And the imperfections I think make it special. Great purchase!

Michigan State Spartans Wind Up Musical Nutcracker 12"
Michigan State Spartans Wind Up Musical Nutcracker 12"

5.0 out of 5 stars A Spartan Christmas!, March 15, 2012
I bought this for my husband for Christmas, who is a HUGE Spartan fan and really likes nutcrackers. I thought it would play the MSU fight song, but it did not. It was still a big hit!

Wabash Valley Farms Fun Time Popcorn Bowl, Yellow
Wabash Valley Farms Fun Time Popcorn Bowl, Yellow
Price: $13.22
6 used & new from $6.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Popcorn Bowl, October 13, 2011
I love this. I bought this as a gift and am thinking of ordering one for myself. It's very lightweight. perfect for passing popcorn around. And very cute. :)