Profile for Kate Hodson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kate Hodson RSS Feed

Time of Our Lives
Time of Our Lives
Offered by J&S GAMES
Price: $4.99
144 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Miley Cyrus The Time Of Our Lives Review, September 19, 2009
This review is from: Time of Our Lives (Audio CD)
Miley Cyrus's EP The Time Of Our Lives has a good sound. Breakout her last album was a breakout album that I'd give 5 stars for. The time of our lives is good but maybe not as good as breakout. Overall it is pretty good and aimed more at teenagers.

Kicking and Screaming is a cover of Ashlee Simpson. It is a funky song with a cool beat. It is very rockish and a good party song to dance to. I must say it is not my favorite song but it will appeal to teenagers

Party in the USA is very addictive and will stay stuck in your head. At first I wasn't too kean on it but it grew on me. It makes you want to dance and the vocals are pretty good. This song was more the promotion of her clothing line so the lyrics aren't amazingly creative but it is a funky song.

Talk is Cheap is probably my least favorite song. I think the song is more for older teenagers as the lyrics are more grown up and there is a swear word in it. It is not appropriate for younger children. This song does have a good beat to it but the chorus hasn't got the bang the other songs do. However the verses are quite good.

When I Look At You is my favorite song. It is from her movie The Last Song coming out next year. The accompaniment had beautiful sound to it and the main instrument the piano has a beautiful tone to it. This song is one of the ballads in the album. The lyrics are about love but are also very inspirational in every day life. The chorus is big and makes a big impact and the bridge is the transition in the song and makes you smile and Miley has very good vocals on it. Overall this song is amazing and I rate it 5. Most definitely the best song on the album.

The time of our lives is very funky and is the title song of the album. It is for all ages and makes you get on your toes and is great to dance to. Very good overall with a good beat and vocals.

Obsessed is another ballad on the album. I love this song and it is my second favorite song. The lyrics are about love and how she is obsessed with a boy and doesn't want to let him go and tries her best not to think about him. Some good instruments in this and vocals are very good. The lyrics are meaningful and seem very personal.

Before The Storm is a duet between Miley and Nick. It is a ballad and tells the story of their relationship. The Instruments are amazing in this and the lyrics really tell a story and you can feel how personal the lyrics are. Good vocals and a cool duet.

Overall Miley's EP is very good. There are 3 amazing song on this album. It is aimed for older audiences but the album is a lot of fun. I recommend that you should get it.

Miles to Go
Miles to Go
by Miley Cyrus
Price: $19.54
303 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!, March 9, 2009
This review is from: Miles to Go (Hardcover)
I think this book is surprising and amazing. Even if your not big fan of Miley Cyrus anyone can read this book. She writes with realism and really shows you who Miley Cyrus really is and that her life isn't perfect. She shares the big wait and audition process for Hannah Montana and that shes got turned down many times. She was bullied in sixth grade. Prince Charming Nick Jonas her first love and how it didn't work out and wrote all the songs about him. Miley Cyrus talks about normal girl problems like Braces and Periods and how amazingly close her family is to he. Buy this book Miley Cyrus is an incredible girl who as grown as a person and how she has many more miles to go.