Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for fcatamazondotcom > Reviews

Browse

fcatamazondotcom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

fcatamazondotcom RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Aqua Quest Storm 15 - 100% Waterproof Laptop Case - 15 inch, Lightweight, Durable, Fast & Easy to Use, Versatile - Black, Dry Bag Computer Sleeve
Offered by Gear Out Here USA
Price: $39.99
6 used & new from $31.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Proven Protection from rain, May 16, 2016
This product has protected my $2500 laptop for several months now. The double ziplock type seal keeps out rain that could get into my backpack and into the laptop's exposed ports. I highly recommend it. Just don't leave the laptop on before putting it into this case because the heat will be trapped in the case. I can place my laptop inside a hard Thule case and insert the Thule case into this case for water and physical protection.

Winco FST-6 6.5-Inch Blade Fish Spatula
Winco FST-6 6.5-Inch Blade Fish Spatula
Price: $5.35
15 used & new from $0.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish slice, January 24, 2016
I bought this after watching Gordon Ramsay's crispy salmon video on YouTube. Use it a lot.

Dockers Men's Signature Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pant, Dark Khaki, 42x30
Dockers Men's Signature Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pant, Dark Khaki, 42x30
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pants, January 24, 2016
Mine were made in Cambodia. Was surprised that they were thin but was told by Amazon shoppers that this is expected. These are comfortable pants. I am glad I bought four.

SOL REPUBLIC Shadow Wireless In-Ear Headphones-Black/Silver
SOL REPUBLIC Shadow Wireless In-Ear Headphones-Black/Silver
Price: $93.16
56 used & new from $33.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Bluetooth headphones!, December 28, 2015
I love these headphones. I bought them on Black Friday. I use them to listen to podcasts while exercising.

The pros are:
+Supports pairing with two devices (e.g., iPhone and iPad). Can use only one device at a time even though two are paired.
+Seeat proof and rain proof. Would not submerge this in water.
+Includes several pairs of ear cushions to ensure good fit.
+Sound quality of voice and music is very good.
+Long battery life.
+Very compact.
+Emits helpful audio cues when adjusting volume and powering on/off.
Cons:
-The portion of the headphones that has the volume buttons and power switch flails around back of my neck during exercise
-Doesn't come with AC charger.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Standard Edition - PlayStation 4
Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Standard Edition - PlayStation 4
Offered by Above All Games
Price: Click here to see our price
294 used & new from $15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Review of the single player campaign game, December 28, 2015
My review is based on the single player campaign on the PS4. The multiplayer component of the game is probably perfect.

Pros:
+Visual appearance of players, guns, environments, robots and vehicles is highly detailed and very realistic.
+The game is very fast-paced and always plays very fluidly and has no stuttering.
+The concepts of the environments strongly reminds one of Inception.
+The robots enemies were a blast to play against and they looked very detailed and convincing.

Cons:
-The user interface for Gun Smithing and Loadout Editing is very tedious to use. I ended up using just the Loadout Editor although I wanted to use gunsmithing.
-It's very unclear that the Fabrication Points are pooled between weapon customization and cybercore customization.
-The safehouse was very detailed and reminded me of Commander Shepard's room in Mass Effect. But you couldn't interact with the NPCs and there wasn't much to interact with.
-I really did not get or like the story.
-I didn't have a favorite NPC like "Soap" in the previous games.
-Some enemies like the "mother gunship" behaved like arcade bosses in that their actions were repetitive/predictable.

Apple Watch Sport, Space Grey Aluminum Case/Black Band, 42mm
Apple Watch Sport, Space Grey Aluminum Case/Black Band, 42mm
Offered by RIVER SALES
Price: $340.00
233 used & new from $230.00

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't "need" this but it could be a good motivator to workout, October 20, 2015
I had a FitBit Charge, the one without heartbeat monitoring. The Apple Watch has a Workout app that monitors your activity during specific exercises. When I use the elliptical, I go to the workout app and select Elliptical and it starts monitoring my activity. The heart rate reported by the watch matches up with the heart rate displayed by the Landice elliptimill I use. The weird circular bar graph used by the activity app to track your Activity, Exercise and Standing makes it simple to know when you've hit your goals. I've had the watch for 3 days now and I've been enjoying trying to meet the challenge of filling up all of my activity bar graphs for the whole week and hopefully the whole month. You do not need this watch but it could be a good way to motivate you to be active and it offers some nice conveniences. It also gives you notifications from apps on your iPhone and rings when you get phone calls which are convenient features. While I'm watching TV and I get an e-mail from some contractor I can tap on his e-mail and select one of the canned replies to quickly send a reply to him without interrupting my precious TV time. Go to the Apple store before buying this. I tried the 42mm space gray black stainless steel watch but I preferred the look of the "silver" stainless steel 42mm watch so I ended up getting the latter. Good luck.
My FitBit Charge will still be useful for tracking sleep time. The Apple Watch does not track sleep time or at least I have not found that feature.

Some things I wish Apple would change:
1. Price.
2. Include a "Minnie" watch face so women don't get stuck with "Mickey".
3. Support sleep tracking.
4. Let developers sell watch faces with custom graphics/fonts.

UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection - PlayStation 4
UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection - PlayStation 4
Price: $37.06
169 used & new from $25.59

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're a fan of Naughty Dog, you know that you need to get this for your collection., October 10, 2015
I'm a fan of Naughty Dog, Uncharted and The Last Of Us so it is not surprising that even though I have Uncharted 2 and 3 for the PS3 I still bought this game on preorder basis. This will give me a chance to replay 2 & 3 on the PS4 and to play 1 for the first time.

Interstellar
Interstellar
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars There is a WTF moment in the middle of this movie., October 10, 2015
This review is from: Interstellar (Amazon Video)
I watched this in the movie theater and had not watched any of the trailers. The first half of the film was predictable and conventional, similar to an ordinary drama. At about the middle there is a surprising "WHAT THE F" moment and I lost the suspension of disbelief. I could not buy into the things that were happening in the movie after that "WTF" moment. Things just got crazier afterwards. It's like the writer suddenly took drugs while writing that part of the story. I am a fan of Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway so I thoroughly enjoyed their performances in this movie.

Pilot
Pilot
DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars Bleak and depressing show. A waste of your time and money., September 27, 2015
Four episodes in, I'm still waiting to get hooked on this show but it has failed to do this so I will stop watching it. The Judge became a Christian but is portrayed as a delusional/crazy Christian. The Christian Pastor is a hypocrite and routinely commits immoral acts right in the church. The show is over sexualized and it is difficult to find some quality to admire in the Judge. The show is bleak and depressing. Dana Delany looks amazing though. Watch Daredevil instead of this series.

Chappie
Chappie
DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better if they used better looking locations/buildings/cars and more attractive cast, August 16, 2015
This review is from: Chappie (Amazon Video)
I wasn't impressed by the appearance of the buildings and city where the movie was set. The film is about an advanced robot but the cities and cars looked dirty and low tech. Hugh Jackman was satisfactory as the villain but I kept wishing he was the hero. The other actors were not well known and were frankly unattractive. The robot itself had a weird appearance and wasn't likable. The actress who played "Mom" turned out to be attractive when she appeared in the ending but it was hard to see her that way in the beginning of the film. I feel the film could have been better if the appearance of the buildings, cars and locations were cleaner and more high-tech looking. The cars and locations reminded me of "Detroit" in the old Robocop movies.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6