Profile for :::DIGITAL BABE::: > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 368

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

:::DIGITAL BABE::: ":::DIGITAL BABE:::" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
OXO Good Grips Twist & Pop Strawberry Huller
OXO Good Grips Twist & Pop Strawberry Huller
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Preserves more of strawberry and efficient to use!, August 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Oxo Good Grips Twist & Pop is quick and efficient. It is super simple to use, once you get the hang of it. I will admit it is another gizmo to clutter up your kitchen, however it was so easy to use without a cutting board or knife. It is also child friendly. All you do is push it into the stem and twist and pull it out. I made extremely quick work of the bunch of strawberries I had. When you ordinarily cut a strawberry you usually lose 1/4 of the strawberry, and this only took the stem and the hull (not very tasty). So much more of the strawberry is preserved, which is nice. We buy a lot of strawberries, and early this morning this tool was very easy to use. Cleanup is a bit tricky to unscrew, but once you do you just pull it apart and rinse it out, and putting it back together is pretty easy as well. I think if you a lot of strawberries, or you make fruit salads, smoothies, etc, have kids, this is a must have. It does not take up a lot of space, and the color makes it very easy to find.

Fisher-Price Minnie Mouse - Minnie's Bow Sweet Home
Fisher-Price Minnie Mouse - Minnie's Bow Sweet Home
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality and detail!, August 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My niece absolutely loves this playhouse-it has become her new favorite toy. Everything from the colors to the detail of the house appeals to her, and her parents cannot keep her away from it. She loves the little figurines that came with it, especially the kitty, as she also has a little cat herself. The quality of the house itself is solid, and the accessories are a wonderful accompaniment for this little Minnie Mouse fan. She loves talking to the little characters, and telling us what they are doing. We love it!

Jason Pure Natural Shampoo, Restorative Biotin, 16 Ounce
Jason Pure Natural Shampoo, Restorative Biotin, 16 Ounce
Offered by OxKom
Price: $10.50
41 used & new from $6.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice smell, rinses clean, August 6, 2014
I love these products. Leaves my hair soft and great smelling, and as someone who is conscious of ingredients now, I feel good about using this for my body. I look forward to trying out other variants.

Jason Pure Natural Conditioner, Restorative Biotin, 16 Ounce
Jason Pure Natural Conditioner, Restorative Biotin, 16 Ounce
Offered by Express Health
Price: $11.04
38 used & new from $4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, rinses clean, August 6, 2014

Everlast Omniflex Free Standing Heavy Bag (Black)
Everlast Omniflex Free Standing Heavy Bag (Black)
Price: $129.99
3 used & new from $129.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Gives a little too much, but good value for casual user, August 6, 2014
Great, inexpensive exercise option to relieve stress and break a sweat. It takes a while to fill the base with water, but is very easy to set up otherwise. We have it in the livingroom, and we still have enough to kick and throw punches. I wish the bag did not give quite as much we're pretty aggressive in throwing power into the punches and kicks, but then for the price, and the level of use, it is still a nice alternative to something like the Bob or other kickbag types.

iPhone 5C Case, iPhone 5C Armor cases- box Dual Layer Hybrid Hard/Soft Protective Case by Cable and Case - Green Armor Case
Offered by Cable and Case
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, and fun color, August 6, 2014
We love this case! The case is nice and bright, and has already protected one of our phones from several falls. It did take a day or two to loose its slippery quality, but after that it was very easy to put on. It fits very snugly on the phone, and was a great buy.

Fab Habitat Cancun Lemon & Apple Green Outdoor Mat 3ft x 5ft
Fab Habitat Cancun Lemon & Apple Green Outdoor Mat 3ft x 5ft
Offered by Fab Habitat
Price: $37.00
3 used & new from $37.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice colors, good value for summer/fall outdoor relaxing, August 6, 2014
Added this to our smaller outdoor area today. We are using it for placement under 2 chairs with the table slightly off to the side. We love the colors and different texture/recycled quality of this. For what we were looking for, this is a nice, decorative item with sensible value for outside lounging.

Greendale Home Fashions Rectangle Indoor/Outdoor Accent Pillows, Grass, Set of 2
Price: $27.99
3 used & new from $26.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice outdoor addition, August 6, 2014
Very cute pillows-perfect for resting back against while reading outside, and a great value to compliment decor. Received today and love them already!

Moen  GA821 Moen Rinse basket, Stainless
Moen GA821 Moen Rinse basket, Stainless
Price: $63.75
2 used & new from $63.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Great second dish rack or veggie/fruit washer, August 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We used this today to rinse dishes as an extra rack today. Since it doesn't have a drip pan this comes in handy if you have a 'side by side' sink. While it is mainly for plates/bowls, and doesn't have hooks for cups, etc, we also used it to rinse herbs. I wish this had little rubberished protectors on the corners as well. For our particular sink the metal doesn't fit exactly into the sink, so there are 4 areas of friction. However, having a relatively small kitchen, this is a great accessory for rinsing and washing multiple vegetables etc at the same time without taking up counter space. We also used it when there were a few more dishes to wash that needed space beyond our main dish pain. It beats having to place items that are drying on the counter, for times when a whole loaded dishwasher is not necessary. This is also a high quality rinse basket-very sturdy metal and nice, simple design.

Xtreme Rollers X1 Exercise System
Xtreme Rollers X1 Exercise System
Price: $99.95
2 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, challenging set, perfect for being on the go, July 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We recently used this while traveling, and it is the most challenging 'compact' system I have ever tried. We have numerous sets of smaller weights, jump ropes and other stretch bands accumulated and used over the years. However, the core and stabilizer muscles are not easy to 'target', especially not over a 12 minute time frame. The DVD is challenging, and the rollers really cause you to work your core in a different way than say, situps, etc. I look forward to adding variety with this workout. You feel this burn in a variety of muscle groups-this one is worth trying out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20