Profile for Donna L. Merto > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Donna L. Merto RSS Feed

Smart Weigh CSB2KG Cuisine Digital Kitchen Scale with Removable Bowl, 2kg by 0.1g, Black
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $14.24

1.0 out of 5 stars My Critique, January 7, 2014
I do like the look of it and the size is ample for my needs but for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to make the weight start at 0 so I can weigh my food! Yes I have read the instructions and it is a bit difficult to understand. I press buttons as instructed but it doesn't stay at 0.00 for very long. Then when I have to put the bowl on top (which has its own weight), I cannot figure out how to incorporate its weight into the scale so it would only weigh the food.
Urrggggg! I'm just going to have to buy another food scale I can understand. Waste of money down the drain.

Trespassing (Deluxe)
Trespassing (Deluxe)
Offered by kylakins
Price: $11.49
76 used & new from $0.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Trespassing CD, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Trespassing (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
I love it! Adam Lambert is my Idol! I adore him & his music! I am a huge fan and have been following his career since 2009.
I have already recommended this CD to friends & family and some have purchased it although I'm not sure if they bought them online or in stores.

Le Freak: An Upside Down Story of Family, Disco, and Destiny
Le Freak: An Upside Down Story of Family, Disco, and Destiny
by Nile Rodgers
Price: $19.30
62 used & new from $5.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Le Freak book, December 16, 2012
I enjoyed the book! I won't say I love it as there were parts that were difficult to understand. These days, everything
could be read on Kindles, Nook, etc. and I would have preferred this book be in that format as I brought this when I
travelled and it was bulky to carry around.

Head Case Designs Green Pattern Kawaii Owl Hard Back Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500
Offered by ecell accessorize
Price: $8.20
3 used & new from $8.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Ecell case review, December 16, 2012
This particular case was returned back as it broke in transit. As my last 2 reviews (I bought 3 cases at the same time)
mentioned, poor quality in plastice & picture/caricature. I'm sure I won't be buying anymore products from Ecell.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Ecell case review, December 16, 2012
This was purchased with 2 other cases. All 3 were made in poor quality. I expected the plastic to be thicker
and the caricature looked faded & not as rich in color as I would have expected.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Ecell case, December 16, 2012
Unfortunately, I found this case made in very poor taste. Plastic so thin that it seems to be able
to break easily - no protection at all for the cellfone inside.
Because the cost is so cheap, I didn't want to bother returning it. I end up buying a rubberized case in its place.

Michael Kors Women's MK5538 Parker Tortoise & Rose Gold-Tone Watch
Michael Kors Women's MK5538 Parker Tortoise & Rose Gold-Tone Watch
Offered by Zenbuy
Price: $152.17
49 used & new from $143.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors watch review, December 16, 2012
This was a gift for my adult daughter. She loves it! Wears it with anything she dresses whether casual with jeans
or with her work suits. Her fave color by the way is pink.

Bright Light Pillow As Seen On TV - Starlight Square
Bright Light Pillow As Seen On TV - Starlight Square
Offered by Firefly Buys
Price: $10.97
43 used & new from $10.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright Light Pillow review, December 16, 2012
This was actually a gift for my best friend's granddaughter. My best friend said her granddaughter loves
the pillow but when I received it in the mail, it seemed a little deflated; not as fluffy or full as I would have
liked it. That is why I rated it 4 stars.