Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bookworm IV: Full Circle
Bookworm IV: Full Circle
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars People are seldom as one-sided as they appear in a novel but there is no problem telling the good guys from the bad guys, November 15, 2015
A lot of Sci-Fi/ fantasy is philosophy, as authors tend to shape worlds to demonstrate their views. Although I often disagree with Nutalls views of life and society I find he can keep me interested in going on to the next page. He does create likable, relate-able characters. People are seldom as one-sided as they appear in a novel but there is no problem telling the good guys from the bad guys. I don't like all his stuff but The Bookworm series is pretty good.

LEST WE FORGET: The Kingsmen, 101st Aviation Battalion, 1968
LEST WE FORGET: The Kingsmen, 101st Aviation Battalion, 1968
by William C. Meacham
32 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems like the authors main interest was finding the bottom of ..., November 15, 2015
I was in this unit, it's always interesting to hear about the places you've been. Also very interesting to hear the difference between an officers view of the experience that was RVN and an enlisted perspective. I hope the pilots got some help for their alcohol problems when they got back to the world. Seems like the authors main interest was finding the bottom of a bottle.

Playground Swing 24" Spider Web Swing, Orange - FUN! Easy Install for Swing Set or Tree, Nylon Rope with Padded Steel Frame
Offered by Swinging Monkey Products®
Price: $85.00
2 used & new from $77.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better for hanging in a tree than a swing that ..., November 15, 2015
Bought for my granddaughters 4th birthday, she loves it. She can sit or lay back on it and swing or twirl. Much better for hanging in a tree than a swing that requires two mounting points that have to be just so to each other ( I know about this from the last swing).

Realistic Armadillo Mask: Full Face Rubber Latex Costume Mask
Realistic Armadillo Mask: Full Face Rubber Latex Costume Mask

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty authentic looking, November 15, 2015
heavy duty plastic/rubber, pretty authentic looking. We cut the lower jaw and neck part off as it was to be worn by a 4 year old. Visability with the whole mask is almost non-existent. My granddaughter wanted to be a blue armadillo I masking taped the eyes and used a translucent paint it took the paint quite well. Very satisfied.

Wusthof 14-slot In-drawer Knife Storage Tray
Wusthof 14-slot In-drawer Knife Storage Tray
Offered by Chef's Arsenal/Market Warehouse
Price: $39.95
19 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This tray keeps a lot of knives in nice order and looks good to boot, March 8, 2015
This tray keeps a lot of knives in nice order and looks good to boot. the size is nice as you can fit it into a narrow drawer or use 2 ( or 3 I guess) for a wider drawer. It feels safe reaching into the knife drawer now and they are all displayed well for selection. Nice wood, nice finish.

AcuRite 13020 Intelli-Time Projection Alarm Clock with Temperature and USB Charging
Price: $41.74
25 used & new from $25.12

5.0 out of 5 stars I found this to be the perfect solution to my needs, March 8, 2015
I found this to be the perfect solution to my needs. The projected light is very good size from a nightstand to 8' ceiling, the face light is dimmable enough so it doesn't light up the area or disturb me. Good controls for everything and easy to figure out or adjust. I don't see much difference in the focus when rotating the focus knob but the focus is great for the height I use it. The projected display does wash out in a lit room but if it didn't everyone would be complaining about the display being too bright. The only improvement I could see would be to put some swivel in the projector also but I can see that would make it much more expensive to build/design.

LightDims Original Strength - Light Dimming LED covers for Routers, Electronics and Appliances and more. Dims 50-80% of Light, in Retail Packaging.
Offered by Dobi Brands
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, March 8, 2015
These things really work. I have my computer, routers, phone base, etc. in the guest room. Some people do not like lots of lights flashing in their eye while trying to sleep, this stuff works. I put it over all the LEDs I saw and they are still visible but now not intrusive. After I did that I spotted a few more on the backs of things, I sometimes think they put LEDs on things just because they can and they are cool looking or something.
They are easily removable or adjustable and these are far cheaper than other solutions I have found online.

West Paw Design Zogoflex Zisc Guaranteed Tough Flying Disc Dog Play Toy, 8.5-Inch Large, Tangerine
Offered by Oliver's Pet Care
Price: $15.95
10 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars best I've found, March 24, 2014
The grandpuppy can chew up a normal frisbee in a few fetches, this thing seems to be impervious to anything he does to it. He doesn't track a flying disc that well but he loves chasing a roller and this disc rolls really well, the nearly flat side profile allows me to roll it out 100-150 ft in a nearly straight line before he can catch-up to it. For a basic disc it flies quite well too. i got another one for my daughters house so I never have to deal with the rough edges on a normal disc.

MoKo Case for Kindle Paperwhite, Premium Cover with Auto Wake / Sleep for Amazon All-New Kindle Paperwhite (Fits All 2012, 2013 and 2015 Versions), COFFEE
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars compact and complete, March 24, 2014
I use this cover when I am traveling as it protects the body and screen of the reader. The feel is good quality, I like the way the Kindle goes into the case ( easy to insert and remove, I use a skin at home). I like the small pocket and the magnetic closure/switch. My case for my older Kindle had an easel prop in the back that I miss on this but the Paperwhite is so light it isn't much of a problem.

Marware SportGrip Silicone Skin for Kindle Paperwhite, Purple (does not fit Kindle or Kindle Touch)

4.0 out of 5 stars nice grip, March 24, 2014
The skin feels grippy and looks good, I haven't dropped it ( yet) but it would seem that it would offer much better protection than the bare Kindle, It actually makes using the on/off switch on the bottom easier to use. I use this skin around the house and a folder cover case when traveling (to better protect the screen).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3