Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for W. Zellmer > Reviews

Browse

W. Zellmer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Zellmer RSS Feed (Columbus, OH)

6 foot Stereo Audio Cables, Tartan Cable brand
6 foot Stereo Audio Cables, Tartan Cable brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be my preferred cable from now on, May 4, 2012
I purchased this cable from blue jeans cable because I had heard about blue jeans cable being a brand that provided high quality cables without a lot of marketing emphasis, but rather objective performance. Tartan brand is the economy line of blue jeans cable products and me being on a small budget felt that I would go for these rather than their higher end brand.

So I ordered this cable for my new rca needs. I can say that the cable is very nicely put together. You get a snug fit to the inputs so they will hold and they feel very durable too. It will hold up very well. Also it does sound very good in my audio setup. I don't want to say it will be a miracle in enhancing the sound of your audio, but they will perform just as well as any of the bigger company brand cables and are made quite nice.

I just wanted to show some love for blue jeans cable and I will definitely use their company again for cable needs as the Tartan cables are offered for a pretty low price.

Mediabridge 3.5mm Male to 2-Male RCA Adapter (6 Feet) - Step Down Design - (Part# MPC-35-2XRCA-6 )
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cable, June 27, 2011
This cable is good. Gives a tight fit at the connections. The gold plated connectors means shouldn't corrode at all. Bought an hdmi from mediabridge before this and looked for the brand again when I needed this connection. Mediabridge gives a nice quality product for the low price you pay for it.