Profile for Ghost > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ghost RSS Feed (San Jose, CA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Adidas Climacool Aerate 2 Running Shoe - Blue/Electricity (Mens) - 12
Adidas Climacool Aerate 2 Running Shoe - Blue/Electricity (Mens) - 12
Offered by Essential Apparel
Price: $52.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lightweight shoe for running, July 22, 2014
enough said :)

5 Hour Energy Nutritional Beverage, Extra Strength Sour Apple,  1.93 fl. oz., 12 Count
5 Hour Energy Nutritional Beverage, Extra Strength Sour Apple, 1.93 fl. oz., 12 Count
Price: $26.99
19 used & new from $20.21

JIAKE Qi Wireless Charger Receiver Wireless Charging Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S5 I9600 Qi Wireless Charger Black (black)
Offered by Sellingpillar
Price: $8.98
4 used & new from $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine but incompatible with S-View cover, May 31, 2014
If this module is installed you will not be able to use the S-View cover. This is not explained in the description.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2014 9:01 AM PDT

Premium Leather Belt Clip Pouch Case For Samsung Galaxy S5 S 5 (Fits with otterbox case / Lifeproof case on)
Offered by TopTouch
Price: $9.35
6 used & new from $7.06

3.0 out of 5 stars Very bulky, April 24, 2014
I just got this looking at a small elegant case for my S5. What I discovered that altough elegant it's not small by any means and easily fits my S5 and my old Note 2.
So it's good quality but it's for a mach bigger phone/laptop :)

SKB 10U Space Roto Molded Rack
SKB 10U Space Roto Molded Rack
Price: Click here to see our price
13 used & new from $100.00

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't think the quality could be any worse than that - 2 star because it is somewhat cheap, August 29, 2013
I purchased two of those boxes to mount some comms gear.

First problem I encountered was that the box is not wide up to spec. Both of them were about 4mm narrower at the bottom so the ger would not actually fit. At the same time at the top of the box it would fit OK.

The wholes for the screws are somewhat smaller than the ones used on 19" racks so you cannot mix and match with other sets. Fortunately they provide screws.

The plastic is fairly thin and bends a lot. Also the rails are permanently knitted and cannot be adjusted and yet there is not sufficient space if you have cables hanging out to properly close the lid.

The hooks of the locking mechanism don't quite fit so you need to give them this extra push for them to bite.

On the other hand is somewhat cheap so it's not that bad.

9U Wall Mount Cabinet Enclosure IT Server Data Network Rack Glass Door Locking
9U Wall Mount Cabinet Enclosure IT Server Data Network Rack Glass Door Locking

2.0 out of 5 stars Does the job BUT..., July 20, 2013
The product is decent once you get it to assemble, so be prepared for some hammering, bending metal and a lot of guess work because it comes without instructions...

Luxury Book Type Smart Flip Case / Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Black
Luxury Book Type Smart Flip Case / Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Really good looking, breaks a lot, July 14, 2013
I am on my 3rd Samsung cover and I can tell you this time I ordered two of them for the time it breaks again.

Apart from being somewhat fragile it is looks really good and fits the phone well.

HyperJuice External Battery 60Wh for iPad/iPad 2 and MacBooks - Silver - MBP60
HyperJuice External Battery 60Wh for iPad/iPad 2 and MacBooks - Silver - MBP60
Offered by Global Phone Company

1.0 out of 5 stars Images are misleading - it does not come with apple power cords, March 12, 2013
Also the Mac Airplan adapter runs for over $100 so it's almost the price of the battery itself. Unless you can make your own cables it's a bad proposition :)

The rest of the product is OK...
======================================
Update: June 4, 2013: 4 months later the device just stopped working. I cannot find a way to exchange it under warranty so I would say stay away...

New Trent iCarrier 12000mAh Portable Dual USB Port External Battery Charger/Power Pack for Smartphones, Tablets and more (Now w/Micro-USB charge port)
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $69.95
4 used & new from $28.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent idea and fairly sturdy implementation, January 25, 2013
The device is really nice and compact and appears fairly sturdy. I have only used it for two weeks and it seams to be able to charge both of my phones for two nights in a row.

There few minor things I would like to see improved are to have it in a rectangular vs. sqare shape. I think I'll be better able to fit it in my gear. Also I would like to have a micro USB cable coming out of it so I don't have to carry extra cable.

Last but not least if comes with bulky charger so if you want to recharge it while travelling you need to carry it. For me that's not an issue since I get enough charge to not have to carry the charger.

SilverStone 5Gbits USB 3.0 Super Speed Enclosure for 2.5-Inch SATA SSD/HDD TS04B (Black)
Price: $33.99
4 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as promised, January 25, 2013
Speed also looked good. Fairly compact. Love it!
The only thing that can be improved is to make the box easier to open in case people want to use it for multiple drives.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3