Profile for James M. Thompson III > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James M. Thompson III RSS Feed (Long Beach, Calif 90802)

Don't Tell Presley! (a Dani Ripper Novel Book 4)
Don't Tell Presley! (a Dani Ripper Novel Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER GREAT ADVENTURE BY JOHN LOCKE, July 3, 2015
John Locke is an incredible author. I am an active follower of all of his writings and his writing styles. Each book takes you down a different path of adventure and excitement.

Making the Case: How to Advocate for Yourself in Work and Life
Making the Case: How to Advocate for Yourself in Work and Life
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE HARD WORKING, SMART LADY WITH A GREAT BOOK, July 3, 2015
Loved how Kimberly presented her book. Kimberly is a humbled, quite intelligent and committed for the 'right things in life' to be done. I highly recommend her book and totally enjoy her input on The Five. Smart, darn attractive and level headed. Keep up the great work Kimberly.

Brooks Men's Beast 14 Running Shoe
Brooks Men's Beast 14 Running Shoe
Price: $120.00 - $199.95

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SHOES MADE, July 3, 2015
Yes the Brooks Beast run small, always have but I just adjust accordingly. Best running, walking general shoes on the market and well worth the price. Though I've had to give up my daily 10K runs of 20 years due to getting hit by an inattentive driver, I continue to wear Brooks Beast for the comfort of my feet. Highly recommend the Beast shoes for everyone regardless of the condition of one's feet.

James Thompson

Incriminating Evidence (Mike Daley/Rosie Fernandez Legal Thriller Book 2)
Incriminating Evidence (Mike Daley/Rosie Fernandez Legal Thriller Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars COVER TO COVER, AGAIN, May 17, 2014
It's the combination of describing the parts of San Francisco most likely known by locals of the City as well as the specifics of the criminal justice system only a cop would know or appreciate. Having spent most of my life in San Francisco enjoying a number of the restaurants and locations presented in Incriminating Evidence and years spend as a police officer, I found Mr. Siegel's details of the book impressive. Even knowing the main suspect of the book would eventually be proven inocent, the layout of investigating the crime scene by the main investigating officer kept me wondering who actually committed the crime. How could Mike & Rosie sort through the politics and possible other suspects I found intriguing. Now its onto the third book, Criminal Intent. I hope I find that book as interesting as the first two in the series - reading cover to cover. Mr. Siegel is one talented author of suspense books.

JT

Special Circumstances (Mike Daley/Rosie Fernandez Legal Thriller Book 1)
Special Circumstances (Mike Daley/Rosie Fernandez Legal Thriller Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars COVER TO COVER, May 17, 2014
Mr. Sheldon Siegel is one incredible suspense author. I highly recommend this first of seven adventures - I couldn't put this book down thus reading Special Circumstances cover to cover. Mr. Siegel certainly did his homework both in the details of San Francisco and the criminal justice process. As a former San Francisco hometown guy, I especially enjoyed the particulars described of the City. Also, as a former law enforcement officer, cop, I appreciated how the process of the law played out in Special Circumstances. I felt I was literally with both Mike & Rosie during their investigation for law & order to prove justice prevails. I look forward to reading the next book in the series, Incriminating Evidence.

JT

The Libertines Motorcycle Club: An Outlaw Is Born
The Libertines Motorcycle Club: An Outlaw Is Born

5.0 out of 5 stars Captured Me, June 24, 2012
Captured my attention from the beginning through the conclusion and then it really grabbed me. Gave a good insight about one wanting to belong - belonged and then life and committment to the club and conflicts with family. Well done and I highly recommend this book to anyone who rides a Harley, BMW, Victory or even a scooter. Its that good.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2015 10:18 PM PDT