Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 732

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (California, USA.)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
GoBadges CD0156 Black Jack R56S Flag Magnetic Grill Badge
GoBadges CD0156 Black Jack R56S Flag Magnetic Grill Badge
Price: $10.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made. Looks Great On My S., May 5, 2015
Compliments my 2013 Cooper S. Not much to say really. The badge is well made, hasn't chipped or faded from exposure to the elements or road grime. No complaints.

New 3ds Grip
New 3ds Grip
Offered by Japan Import Store.Webadvance
Price: $29.99
20 used & new from $13.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT FIT U.S. 3DS. Great Grip Otherwise., May 5, 2015
This review is from: New 3ds Grip (Video Game)
I actually bought this grip from Japan and it is well made and durable, but I can't really comment on its performance, because like some of you, I wasn't aware of the fact that Japan has 2 versions of the New 3DS, a regular size and a XL/LL, the latter one being the only version we got in the US. So I now have a grip I can't use, but it was my fault for not paying attention to what I was buying.
I hope you guys don't mind me writing a review for an item I didn't use, but I wanted to warn you all about the different sizes, etc. Hope this helps.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2015 6:47 AM PDT

Two Dog Double Leash Adjustable - 8ft Dual Dog Lead Red with Soft Padded Handle for Comfort - Tangle Free - 2 Dogs 1 Leash
Offered by Q Global
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect In Every Way. Well Made, Strong and Durable., April 16, 2015
I have a 10yr old lab and a 4 month old German Shepherd, walking them with separate leashes was frustrating to say the least. The pup would constantly cross paths with the Lab and I would find myself in the middle of a leash cluster trying no to trip and fall.
But now that I'm using this leash, I am loving my daily walks with both my girls. Each end has length adjustments, which is great for keeping the eager pup in line; when she tries to wander off, she simply can't and falls back into the walking pace of the older, leading dog.
The leash is surprisingly well made, I wasn't expecting much at this price, but I was wrong, it is well stitched and composed of quality nylon. The handle/loop is padded on the inside so handling to large dogs is not a strain on you and your hands.
I honestly can't find anything wrong with this product, it is exactly as described and at an incredible price.
If there's something I could change, it would be to add a second handle/loop at the base, for those moments when I need to restrain my dogs firmly, which I have needed when we encounter aggressive dogs and/or people who are afraid of dogs and don't feel comfortable walking by you unless your dogs are held very close to you. I wouldn't mind paying more for a double handle version of this leash.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Microfiber 3-Pack, Pro-Clean Mopping Cloths for Braava Floor Mopping Robot
Microfiber 3-Pack, Pro-Clean Mopping Cloths for Braava Floor Mopping Robot
Offered by CIMC LLC
Price: $6.71
9 used & new from $5.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Braava 380t, April 16, 2015
These fit and work perfectly with the Braava 380t. I have read some reviews stating these don't work as good as the one included with the Braava, but after daily use (for a whole month) I can't tell the difference. They perform exactly the same.

Sterling Silver Multi Pressed Flower Teardrop Pendant Necklace, 16"
Sterling Silver Multi Pressed Flower Teardrop Pendant Necklace, 16"
Price: $30.82
5 used & new from $27.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful. Wife Loves It., April 16, 2015
Bought this as valentine's present for my wife and she loved it. Paired with these: B002AQSSVA you can't go wrong. They are made of high quality silver and the flowers are simply beautiful. She's gotten a lot compliments and hasn't wore anything else since I gave them to her. As always, Amazon delivered it on time and without a hitch.

iRobot Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot
iRobot Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot
Price: $299.99
29 used & new from $232.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomba Owners Read On., April 16, 2015
If you own a Roomba sweeping robot, then there's a few things you should know about the Braava, which I didn't until I got it.
First and foremost, the Braava can NOT be programmed, meaning, you have to manually set it on the floor before each use, activate the GPS cube and turn the machine on for sweeping/mopping.
This isn't a bad thing, but something to keep in mind before you buy the Braava.
Now, here's what you get in the package: 1 Braava unit of course, 2 attachments; one used to attach dust mop cloths and one used for wet mopping with also has a reservoir for cleaning solutions; 1 base charging station, 1 AC power adapter, 2 dust mop cloths, 1 wet mop cloth, 1 GPS cube (won't interfere with other wireless devices in the house) and 2 instructions booklets. Now the review itself...
I'll be honest, I only bought this unit for its mopping ability. Since I already own a Roomba, which does an excellent job at sweeping/vacuuming my dogs fur from off the floor, I wanted the next step, which is to keep my wood floors sparkling clean.
The Braava does a good job at mopping, not excellent, but good enough to make a difference. You won't see a huge difference until you start using it on a daily basis, but let me explain. Before buying it (Braava), I would let the Roomba do its thing, and I would follow (not every time) with a Swiffer wet unit or similar product, achieving a clean result. But as a pet owner, unless I did this routinely, my floors would not always look their best, I mean, I wasn't always in the mood to mop the floor, but since my Roomba is programmed to sweep/vacuum everyday at the same time, at least my floors don't have fur all over.
So the Braava is now my daily mopping routine, which makes a huge difference, again, the first time it didn't seem like it did a great job, but only because I hadn't mopped the floors in a couple of days, add that to hundreds of wet, dusty paws, dripping tongues, etc, the floors needed a good rubbing. After the second day of using the Braava, I noticed a huge difference, the Braava performs great.
The way it works is this: you fill the included mopping base with your choice of cleaner and warm water (you can use cold), damp the mopping cloth and attach it to the mopping base, turn the Braava and GPS cube on and an hour later your floors are clean.
The way the mopping functions is quite simple. The tank/reservoir has a "wick" which gets soaked with cleaning solution and in constant contact with the mopping cloth, thus transferring a decent amount of fluid onto the floors as it mops.
Now, the dry mop or dust mop, is good for well, dusting floors, so do not expect it to lift/suction crumbs, etc. Think of it as a dust mop, it will drag whatever is encounters, so if your floors have intricate corners/spots, you may not see great results. Wet mopping on the other hand, won't be affected.
So after owning this unit for 1 month, I can honestly say, it is a winner, even with the lack of programmability, I am now using this on a daily basis, which gives me time to do whatever I please, I can watch TV, play video games or simply enjoy my backyard with my dogs, while my floors are being cleaned. Now if they could only invent a unit that could dust my entire house, I would be set.
I hope this review helps you at least a bit. Take care.

Magnetic Screen Door: Premium Quality, TOUGH CONSTRUCTION. Velcro SEWN Around ENTIRE Frame-NO GAPS! 36" x 83" Frame =Fits Door Openings UP TO 34" X 82" MAX. Wont Fall Apart Like Magic Mesh As Seen On TV, Magna. "Bugs-Not-Invited" Guarantee!
Offered by iGotTech
Price: $39.95
9 used & new from $28.86

4.0 out of 5 stars iGo vs Bug-Off. (iGo Didn't Work On 36x80 Frame), March 8, 2015
If you're on the fence between iGotTech and the "Bug-off" brand, let me describe how they differ from each other, since I have both.
They are both made of the same mesh material, durable, strong yet flexible enough for easy opening.
The iGo has a better closure, since it has magnets running the entire length of the screen. The Bug-Off has 2 sets of magnets, one at the very bottom and one at the middle, which can be problematic, specially if the magnets catch at an angle, leaving a small gap, increasing the chances of bugs getting in.
Installation is pretty much straight forward with both brands, easy and done within 5 minutes. The iGo comes with a roll of Velcro which has adhesive tape underneath it, so to install it, you have to glue the Velcro to your door frame, the screen also has Velcro, which then attaches to the one installed on the frame.
Here's where in my opinion, the Bug-Off has the upper hand, since is uses Velcro, but only at 3 spots which are attached to both sides of the door frame, the top section uses a spring loaded rod, which does a better job at holding the screen, since it uses pressure against the door frame to stay in place, and which after months of use, has withstood the brute force of 2 large dogs. Plus, if you ever want to use the screen on a different door, you can simply retract the rod and use it on a different frame.

The iGo didn't fit my 36x80 door frame, let me rephrase that, it actually fit, but would not close entirely, it wasn't wide enough, so the screen was stretched out, making it impossible to have a sealed closure.

So which should you get? I say, it depends on your needs. If you are planning to use this screen on a single door without ever moving it and have no large pets, then the iGo is for you. On the other hand, if you want to occasionally use the screen on a different door and have large pets, then the Bug-Off is for you.
Another point noting, iGo carries only one frame style screen, single door opening. On the other hand, Bug-Off has different styles, including French doors (for dual or single open doors).

Charge Link for Wii U
Charge Link for Wii U
Offered by OneStopSavings
Price: $9.96
9 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars You May Or May Not Be Able To Charge The 3DS., February 26, 2015
This review is from: Charge Link for Wii U (Video Game)
The new version, does not include the adapter, which means you cannot longer charge your 3DS. The older version fit the 3DS and the adapter plugged into the game pad. Now it only fits the pad. The cable serves its purpose, but there's no way of knowing if you'll get the new or old version of this cable, but for some reason the item's page mentions both without saying which you'll be getting in the mail. So if you're looking for a cable for both the pad and 3DS, buy this cable knowing you may not be able to charge the 3DS.

Zippo Brushed Chrome Vintage Windproof Lighter
Zippo Brushed Chrome Vintage Windproof Lighter
Offered by Stealth Rabbit
Price: $19.46
13 used & new from $14.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Decal Art. NOT Engraved., February 9, 2015
Just so you know, this review is mostly about the outer design (Art) and not the lighter itself, which is of great quality as any Zippo lighter.
For those of you considering this lighter for its unique art, let me warn you, this is NOT an engraved image, but a 3D decal, which means it can easily peel off and completely disappear when used every day, specially if kept inside a pocket.
I couldn't tell from the pictures, which do a poor job at showing the true nature of the art. If you're looking for an engraved style such as the "Jack Daniel's" version, then look elsewhere, 'cause this isn't one.
Again, the 4 star review is for the deceiving pictures of the lighter, which make the art look engraved.
Zippos are great lighters, I have a few and they never fail, even in high winds. Hope this helps.

Razer Ouroboros Elite Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
Razer Ouroboros Elite Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
Price: $127.48
66 used & new from $63.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Third Time's The Charm., January 11, 2015
This mouse is by far the nicest looking gaming mouse I've ever owned. The construction is that of Razer's standards, same materials with a very nice finish and overall, a sturdy peripheral.
What's great about this mouse is the ability to accommodate right and left handed gamers, DPI switching can be done on the fly with the 2 middle buttons, side buttons assigned to your liking.
Most of you, including myself, probably bought/will buy this mouse for the mechanical adjustments that will allow you to increase the mouse length and boom. The length can only be done with the included screwdriver and the boom with a small turning knob found at the very back of the mouse, right under the palm rest. It also includes a set of side wings, which are great for reducing pad drag. I tested this during FPS sessions and it made a huge difference.
The mouse uses a single AA rechargeable battery that can only be removed by first unscrewing the length adjustment (with the included screwdriver). So, I wouldn't recommend going through the trouble of swapping batteries, specially during online sessions. SIMPLY unplug the USB cable from the receiver base and plug it into the mouse itself for charging on the fly. BUT THIS IS WHERE TROUBLE STARTS, hence the low review score.

Now that I've covered the basics, let me explain to you why this beautiful beast is now on its way back to Amazon. Two words...Razer Synapse. An extremely buggy piece of software that has been nothing but problems, at least for me. This is my THIRD razer mouse, the first 2 were Mambas, Yes, I bought two, the very first version, then the latest; both quit working after about a year..from the cursor not moving to the mouse simply not charging.
So the Ouroboros Elite was working fine until I had to recharge it on the fly....which went fine, I was able to continue gaming without a problem, but once I went back to wireless mode, the cursor simply stopped working; the DPI adjustment and side buttons still worked, but NOT the cursor. I tried re-pairing it with the base, but nothing. I plugged the USB into the mouse again, and it started to work....so basically, I had bought a wireless mouse that didn't want to move on wireless mode. I restarted my PC twice and shut down the software, which seemed to solve the problem. All good right? Not really, I plugged the USB directly to the mouse, once again, to test and make sure the previous issue wasn't a one-time bug, but ended up with the same problem....So, after the bad experience with BOTH my Mambas, and now with the Ouroboros, I couldn't take any chances, specially since I only had it 4 DAYS! I didn't want to end up with a pretty & useless paper weight after the 30 day return period had ended. Quite honestly, at this point, I'm not even sure if it is the software, as I stated above, or the mouse itself, but either way, I'm not risking $100 of my hard earned cash.

One more thing worth mentioning and for which I have to give props to Razer, I used the "Feedback" option, which can be done from the software interface and the very next day I had a rep email me, which was great. But having sent Razer my mouse (Mamba) once before in the past, which resulted in an endless exchange of emails, ranging from my mouse never arriving, to actually arriving, but not having an RMA to having one...and 3 months later finally getting it back and still not working properly, I have decided that at this point, I am officially giving up on Razer. I've been a PC gamer since the days of MOHAA and have never had so many issues with a brand. Third time's the charm though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20