Profile for BS > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BS "BS" RSS Feed (Portland Ore)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Trimaco 10166 Supertuff Eco Friendly Brush Wash, Quart
Trimaco 10166 Supertuff Eco Friendly Brush Wash, Quart
Price: $7.42

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt remove dried paint. I had used Krud Kutter ..., August 3, 2014
This is fine for fresh paint but doesnt remove dried paint. I had used Krud Kutter Brush Wash but couldnt find it so I bought this. The krud Kutter outperforms this. I left brushes with dried paint on them soaking for overnight and it didnt budge any! The krud Kutter would have done the trick, even loosened any paint on the metal part. Im not talking about leaving brushes unwashed after you use them (allthough I had kids helping me paint that left brushes out that way and the krud kutter would take that off too), Im just talking about the little bits that get dried on as you're using the brush that you wanna get off.

California Baby Diaper Area Wash - Non-Burning & Calming, 6.5 oz
California Baby Diaper Area Wash - Non-Burning & Calming, 6.5 oz
Offered by Etailz
Price: $12.17
19 used & new from $9.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Use to clean the footbeds of your sandals or Birkenstocks or nylon watchband!, January 16, 2014
I used to have some sandal cleaner that some of the same ingredients. It works well for that. I just bought this because it was on clearance and I was going to use it to calm my roids then decided it would also be good for cleaning my Birkenstocks.

In fact if you added just a tablespoon or so of castile soap to this the ingredients would be very similar to the sandal cleaner that i have which was castile soap and some essentail oils of lavander, tea tree and eucalyptus.

Mccormick Gourmet Recipe and Seasoning Mix, Creamy Parmesan and Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Penne, 1.06-Ounce (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is so good!, September 16, 2013
I made this for dinner 2nite, excellent! I can see where this would be good even as leftovers. My boyfriend liked it too. We paid less than this though at the grocery store

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke two of them., April 10, 2013
The first I purchased from Solutions catalog that one broke at the collar where you tighten it and the rubber gasket inside that keeps it from leaking kept coming out of place and it leaked so you always had to monkey with it so it wouldnt leak. Now this new one broke too. I only paid two bucks for it out of a clearnce bin at the grocery store or I would be pissed. This is like a dollarstore item in fancy packaging!

L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Shampoo for Dry Hair, 8.4 fl. oz.
L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Shampoo for Dry Hair, 8.4 fl. oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would be good for growing your hair really long or children, detangles, November 23, 2012
I really like this shampoo for my hair. I got a small bottle along with the conditoner at a garage sale...I'm sure the person who sold it got it as a hotel shampoo and I was excited to get it and the conditioner that goes with it... Anyway it makes my hair soft and shiny but not in a way that makes it feel slick or like it's coated with chemicals the way some shampoo do. And it smells good and the smell is gender neutral. When/if you see someone with really long gorgeous hair (like Alannis Morisette) and wonder what they wash their hair with in my opinon this would do the trick along with the conditioner. The shampoo and conditioer would also be good for hair that tangles easily.

Dyna Tabs Dietary Supplement Panax Ginseng Extract, Energy Support, Orange Spice, 30-Count Packages (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars These really work, September 13, 2012
In fact aloot of times if I forgot I ate one Ill wonder why I dont feel tired and remember that i ate one of these. They give me just the right amount of energy if i eat one.

Pampered Chef Ultimate Mandoline
Pampered Chef Ultimate Mandoline
Offered by TupperWearDiscountsandMore
Price: $83.55
7 used & new from $19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars The guard slid off on the floor and broke., June 18, 2012
This review is from: Pampered Chef Ultimate Mandoline
Beside the fact that It didnt slice well it broke when it fell on the floor. I'm not saying I wasnt negligent in it falling off (got in a hurry), that being said I like sturdy things that pass the drop test. Just saying....I only paid 2 dollars at goodwilll for it. Ill stick with my trusty Feemsters slicer.

Gila PFW486 Privacy Residential Window Film, Frosted, 48-Inch by 6-1/2-Feet
Gila PFW486 Privacy Residential Window Film, Frosted, 48-Inch by 6-1/2-Feet
Price: $20.47
18 used & new from $16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars not really as nighmarish as all the negative reviews, October 18, 2011
I was expecting this to be a really difficult product to apply based on the negative reviews. I admit I only did two 1'x2' windows so far but it's far less daunting than the reviews I'm seeing here. I've used other produsts that where far more difficult to apply such as this one: [...]

Knorr Roasters Roasting Bag and Seasoning Blend for Chicken, Garlic Parmesan and Italian Herb, 1.02 Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars So good it's not even funny!, October 8, 2011
Chicken came out moist and juicy and seasoned quite nicely! I cut up a few potatoes in with it. Delsh!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as sturdy as I had initially thought., February 25, 2011
Picked these up at Target and wasn't able to take them out of the package to tell how thin they are untill I got them home. Actually one of the smaller ones was thicker than the others would have bben nicer if they where all as thick as that one. LOL But anyway I think I should have purchased the ones from Wallmart that where just plain painted metal for 4.00 for a set of 4. Because I don't think these are sturdier than those, just maybe more expensive looking. On the plus side these are dishwasher safe where as the $4.00 painted ones the paint would just start peeling off in the dishwasher I'm sure. I need these because otherwise the mice come up thru my stove burners and eat anything thats left out on the contertop!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3