Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for S. Killen > Reviews

Browse

S. Killen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Killen RSS Feed (Oregon)

Page: 1 | 2
Down Home Quilting Bee a 500-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle by Sunsout Inc.
Down Home Quilting Bee a 500-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle by Sunsout Inc.
Offered by Jigsaw Express
Price: $10.29
7 used & new from $9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars good challenge for newcomers, June 25, 2016
We are recent participants in jigsaw puzzles. We spent a lot of time with easy puzzles and wanted a more challenging experience. This one gave it to us. We found there were some easy parts of the puzzle, but there were plenty of parts that made us spend more time. It took us five days of intermittent work to finish this. We enjoyed it a lot.

The World Forgot (The Ever-Expanding Universe)
The World Forgot (The Ever-Expanding Universe)
by Martin Leicht
Price: $14.63
58 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars ... read the other book in the series and really enjoyed it. That made me want this part of ..., April 30, 2016
I read the other book in the series and really enjoyed it. That made me want this part of the series. After reading it, I have to say it was not worth the money or time. I do not recomment it.

Outdoor Research Women's Oasis Sombrero Hat, Pool, Large
Outdoor Research Women's Oasis Sombrero Hat, Pool, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars needs a little more strength in the string, July 22, 2015
The string is a little flimsy as is the catch on it. Otherwise, I do love the adjustability of the head size and the width of the brim. Nice color, too.

Girl Scout Cookie Flavored Lipsmacker Lip Balm Party Pack
Girl Scout Cookie Flavored Lipsmacker Lip Balm Party Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars I can report that the product packaging and the shipping packaging were just fine., October 7, 2014
I bought these as a gift for my niece so I have no idea how they smell or taste on the lips. However, I can report that the product packaging and the shipping packaging were just fine.

If I Had A Heart
If I Had A Heart
Price: $1.29

3.0 out of 5 stars just okay, July 25, 2014
This review is from: If I Had A Heart (MP3 Music)
I liked part of the music, but not enough to give it a higher rating.

14K White Gold Ball Stud Earrings, 4mm
14K White Gold Ball Stud Earrings, 4mm
Offered by JewelryAffairs
Price: $33.00

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, May 18, 2013
The package arrived fine and the label said 4 millimeter but they are not the size I expected. I should have googled the size before ordering them. I have owned 8 and 10 millimeter earrings and these are not half the size of the smaller of them. I now know what size a millimeter is and will order more judiciously in the future.

Rapid Ramen TV205433 Cooker, Na
Rapid Ramen TV205433 Cooker, Na
Offered by Rapid Brands
Price: $4.99
12 used & new from $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars overflowed, March 10, 2013
I followed instructions to the t. It overflowed in the microwave, making a puddle of scalding water under the cooker. There was scalding water on the slightly concave handles which made it dangerous to handle. I had to use paper towels to soak up the water and pot holders to pick up the pan. The noodles didn't cook thoroughly, either. I'll try this one more time with less water than called for and for a longer time, but I can guess I'll probably be throwing this away.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2014 8:28 AM PDT

Bare Escentuals i.d. Lipstick - Couture - 3.6g/0.13oz
Bare Escentuals i.d. Lipstick - Couture - 3.6g/0.13oz

5.0 out of 5 stars fave lipstick, December 19, 2012
I love the neutrality of this lipstick. I'm sorry that this color was so limited in production by Bare Escentuals.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best ever, December 19, 2012
I thought this movie would be super depressing and went only because a friend wanted me to. However, its treatment of death was delicate and even humorous. Amazingly, it was more about humanity's search for a meaningful life and the continuance of love of life no matter what. I highly recommend it. The cinematography and scenery are amazing.

Wicked Business: A Lizzy and Diesel Novel (Lizzy & Diesel)
Wicked Business: A Lizzy and Diesel Novel (Lizzy & Diesel)
by Janet Evanovich
Price: $21.55
343 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, June 28, 2012
I loved the first book in this series so I didn't even read the first few pages before purchasing it. Boy, am I sorry. I forced myself to read the whole book in a vain hope that the book would improve. No. There were flat characters, boring plot, and no humor. I will be looking carefully at the next in the series before chancing a purchase. My recommendation is not to bother buying this one.

Page: 1 | 2