Profile for rb9 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rb9 RSS Feed

Twister [Blu-ray]
Twister [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Philip Seymour Hoffman
Price: $7.23
73 used & new from $2.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Twister on Blu-ray, August 24, 2014
This review is from: Twister [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Twister on Blu-Ray is awesome. It looks great in high def, making a old movie new again. If you are a fan of the movie, it is worth upgrading to Blu-Ray. You would never want to watch it on VHS or DVD again.

Eureka Tetragon 5 Person Tent Green
Eureka Tetragon 5 Person Tent Green
Offered by KnifeCountryUSA
Price: $182.21
4 used & new from $165.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Eureka Tetragon 5 Tent, September 2, 2013
This review is from: EUREKA! Tetragon 5 - 5 Person Tent
After one night use it is a good quality tent, It fits a queen sized air mattress with some room to have a couple of small bags and room to move around. It would not accommodate two queen mattress, unless they were deflated lol. I had a little trouble with the zippers on the door. They would like to get caught in the storm flap. Not a huge problem, you just have to be aware of it when zipping up the door. A common problem on most tents I have used.Set up of the tent is average, best with two people, but could be done with one.The color is nice and blends in with the surroundings. I wish it had more windows, but overall I'm happy with my purchase.

Natural Comfort Soft and Luxurious 300TC Sateen White Down Alternative Duvet Insert, Oversize King
Price: $69.81
7 used & new from $45.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Down Alternative Duvet Insert, December 9, 2012
Very warm and cozy, I really like the feel of it. Good quality and value. It fits perfectly in our duvet and does have a strips of material to tie it to the duvet on the corners. If you need a warm, affordable down alternative insert this is it.

Weber 6549 Weber Q Rolling Cart
Weber 6549 Weber Q Rolling Cart
Price: $49.99
23 used & new from $42.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Weber Q Rolling Cart, October 14, 2012
I purchased this for use with my Weber Q 120. The cart works well for me, the grill fits nicely on it and is at a good height for cooking. I like the opening on the bottom so that you can put a 20lb propane tank underneath it. The only drawback I have found is that it's not as sturdy as I would like. When you brush and clean the grill you have to use one hand to keep the grill stable. That said it works perfect during normal grilling. I'm happy with this purchase and would recommended it to anyone with a Weber Q grill.

Brushtech B270C Barbecue Grill Brush for Gas Grills
Brushtech B270C Barbecue Grill Brush for Gas Grills
Price: $14.36
2 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Brushtech Grill Brush, August 27, 2012
I recently bought a new gas grill(Weber Q Series) and needed a good brass wire brush to clean it, which I could not find in any local stores. All they had was stainless brushes. I wanted something that would be safe to use on porcelain coated grills. I have only used the brush a hand full of times, but it works well and is built sturdy. So far it has not damaged the coating. I would not hesitate to buy a Brushtech product again and it's made in the USA. Oh the handle is black not white like in the picture.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Coke Tin Sign, August 19, 2012
I'm really happy with this sign, sturdy and good color. It looks better in person, great a addition to my home office. Looks old with out being cheesy.

Dirt 3 - Playstation 3
Dirt 3 - Playstation 3
Offered by Delaware
Price: $35.95
75 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars DiRT 3 for PS3, June 18, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
If you liked DiRT 2 then you will like DiRT 3. The added online games are a good improvement. A great change of pace from hardcore racing. The biggest change is adding Gymkhana. Something you have to play for your self to appreciate. I miss some of the features from DiRT 2, like the drivers talking to you. The thing I don't like about the game is that you have to go online to unlock all of the game(DIRT VIP pass). Overall one of the best racing games out, and Amazon delivery on the release date for only 99 cents is an awesome deal.

T&E Cr2016 Lithium Coin Cell Remote / Watch Battery (Pack of 5 Batteries)
T&E Cr2016 Lithium Coin Cell Remote / Watch Battery (Pack of 5 Batteries)
Offered by LADY Ts SUNDRIES
Price: $2.10
8 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, January 1, 2011
Good value for the price. They have worked well for me so far in LED key chain lights. I would buy them again.

Coleman Two-Mantle Propane Lantern with Case
Coleman Two-Mantle Propane Lantern with Case
Offered by Shop Three Bees
Price: $58.26
9 used & new from $47.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Lantern, October 2, 2010
Good overall lantern. I really like the carry case, lantern fits in it snugly and does not rattle. The base with the fold out legs also proved to be stable. Easy to use and puts out a good amount of light.

Cbus Wireless Holster Case w/ Ratcheting Belt Clip & Car Charger for Samsung Convoy / SCH-U640
Offered by Cbus Wireless

3.0 out of 5 stars Good thing it's cheap, August 4, 2010
Well it is nice you can open the phone while it is in the holster, but it covers up the camera, so you have to take it out to take pics. It is pretty cheaply built. Seems like it will break at any time. On the plus side it's way cheaper then one from Verizon. I would not leave my phone on the car charger for long periods of time, also seems very iffy. Overall for the price if one works it's not a bad deal.