Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Baby Sale
Profile for Diana Britt > Reviews

Browse

Diana Britt's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diana Britt RSS Feed (Wilminton, NC United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The One Year Chronological Bible (MP3)
The One Year Chronological Bible (MP3)
by Todd Busteed
Edition: MP3 CD
Price: $29.77
23 used & new from $25.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent study aid, July 18, 2013
My small group has been reading the Chronological Bible and I'm really loving it. I ordered this as an aid to that study. I am still reading Chronological Study Bible, but I am reinforcing it with this audio version. I couldn't use it in my auto so I downloaded the files to Itunes and I listen to it on my Iphone. It's great!

Anytime I have some time to kill, I can play this, no matter where I am. I hear details in the audio that I missed when I read it. It also helps allot with the pronunciation of the Biblical names and places.

For someone who wants to study the Bible in chronological order, this is an excellent choice.

This is an excellent version of the Bible and the moderator is excellent and easy to understand.

Perfect Tortilla Tortilla Pan Set 4 Pc.
Perfect Tortilla Tortilla Pan Set 4 Pc.
Offered by Bella America
Price: $6.50
50 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good low fat way to make an edible salad bowl, June 30, 2013
I love the edible salad bowls, but the deep fried ones defeat the purpose of eating healthy, so this is the perfect solution. My only complaint is that there were no instructions in the box, no recommended temperatures, no suggested ideas.

Coleman FlipLid 6 Personal Cooler, Red
Coleman FlipLid 6 Personal Cooler, Red
Price: $11.99
9 used & new from $10.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my own picnic in the park!, June 30, 2013
I bought this so that I can meet a friend in the park with my own lunch and cold drink. It can sit around for a couple of hours without my worrying about what's happening to my food. Great size and weight for soft drinks or lunch!

Bell Plantation PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter and PB2 with Premium Chocolate, 6.5 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Offered by XTREMEK
Price: $10.73
21 used & new from $10.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest invention..., June 30, 2013
Now I can have my banana peanut butter smoothie without the guilt and calories of the fat!
Both flavors are delicious, but the chocolate is divine! The only thing better than this is the bigger sizes of it!

Bausch and Lomb 819013 2X Folding Lighted Handheld Magnifier with Acrylic Lens, 4 Inches x 2 Inches
Offered by Shoplet
Price: $18.89
33 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for poor lighting and small print!, June 9, 2013
My Small Group is reading the Bible together and I struggled with lighting and print size, but this solved both problems. I have recommended them to all the other members! I will buy this product for gifts.

Bob's Red Mill Garbanzo Bean Flour, 16 oz
Bob's Red Mill Garbanzo Bean Flour, 16 oz
Offered by Daily Market
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great convenience!, June 9, 2013
I couldn't find this product locally so as I am wont to do, I looked on Amazon. It's a good price and with free shipping through my prime membership, it was especially affordable. All the Bob's Red Mill products are quality, so the price and brand made it a wise choice.

Benefits of Coconut Oil - The healthy fat demystified
Benefits of Coconut Oil - The healthy fat demystified
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative book!, June 9, 2013
This little book was chock full of information. I didn't know much about coconut oil , but that changed with the purchase of the book.
It led to my buying coconut oil and incorporating it into my lifestyle.

SodaStream Diet Cranberry-Raspberry Syrup, 500mL
SodaStream Diet Cranberry-Raspberry Syrup, 500mL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great convenient product, June 5, 2013
I had so many bottles of soda go flat before I could drink them. Now I can make a different soda every night, have them fresh, and so much less expensive. One of the best products I ever bought.

The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted And the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss, And Long-term Health
by Thomas M. Campbell II
Price: $10.70
676 used & new from $2.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy on information, June 5, 2013
I'm reading this book now and I love all the information in it. Dr. Campbell put a lifetime of study in this book and it's worth the read. I haven't bought his new book, Whole, yet, but I will when I finish this one.

Newly vegan and loving it!

Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer
Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer
Price: $35.94
40 used & new from $29.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 5, 2013
I have only used the spiralizer once, but it made a wonderful zucchini salad. I made spaghetti noodles from zucchini and topped it with peanut sauce for a dinner party. It took me about 15 minutes from start to finish and it was a hit at the party.

Great product. I love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3